It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker harrasses and terrorizes 9/11 family members and truthers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Like I said- I have found out people who had 'police records' and 'arrests' who constantly harassed the place I was volunteering at- I then found out all that arrest junk was just that- JUNK. Paid off cops and officials do wonders- sometimes scary ones.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by mmiichael

I don't understand why he's called a Debunker. It sounds like another strain of Truther thinking at best.

Nah Troy Sexton from West Virginia is definitely one of you.

As proof; look how he attacked a 9-11 victim family member - Bob McIlvaine.

That is certified government loyalist. Fits you guys to a tee.

So these are the words of a Debunker? Read what he sats:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 empty, remote controlled airplanes were flown into the twin towers.

So anyways, the planes hit the towers, but at a moment earlier in time, the buildings were set up with bombs, explosives and thermite without anybody noticing. Eventually, when the time was right, the NWO blew up the towers from their bunker in WTC7. Blowing up the buildings was more of a psychological op.

Later they would blow up WTC7, from where, it is unknown, but they blew it up because it housed spooks.

Blowing up the towers wasnt enough though. They had to shoot a missle at the Pentagon in the broad daylight.

Not wanting to get into a debate over this. The guy was spouting all the classic Truther stories.

This whole mess is just sickening.

I'm sorry I ever ventured into the world of 9/11 truth.

Mike

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Troy was being sarcastic in that post. Out of all of his posts under 3 different names, you chose that one to try to relate him to truthers?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Troy from West Virgina appears to have started his infamous quest to be the nets most popular 'debunker' comedian over at the cess pool, screw loose change. He repeatedly calls in to Alex Jone's show as well. The video posted in this thread is what started a small rift between Troy and his fans.

Several years ago he started to show up there spouting crap and then his harassment videos soon followed. This was around the same time Mark Roberts and the SLC blog started to get mentioned in the mainstream media.

To him, its a popularity contest. Plain and simple. He has to use sick comedy due to a lack of intellect. I'm not sure what it would take for him to slip over the edge into violence against a 9/11 truther. To be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't already. Maybe his short stint in jail due to the baseball arrest helped changed his mind.

His account appears to be suspended at Youtube! now as well, thank goodness.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
I think Troy is hilarious. I saw where he made a video of himself at a Gage event in Cincinnati. He was pretending to be a truther. He was filming himself trying to wake up the sheeple. In the event he's wearing a tin foil hat. Comedy gold.
I doubt that you think anything. Can we get troys number. Id like to call him.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye

The scary thing is this is the type of guy who will be hired on to give you a good talking to.

I'm fairly 'eloquent', I think I could take them in a 'debate'...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
He is dangerous and he will snap some day.

Let's hope he can get some help before tragedy strikes.

This is real mental illness. Thanks for the heads up

S&F.
Absolutely!!!

This guy should be considered highly dangerous...This is a true example why people shoild be on a watch list

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by mmiichael

Troy was being sarcastic in that post. Out of all of his posts under 3 different names, you chose that one to try to relate him to truthers?

If that's the case I'm sorry I pulled it up.

I honestly didn't know.

I'm not American. I believe some people in the the US government and it's intelligence agencies has some foreknowledge of 9/11, but don't buy into things like controlled demolition.

Anyway, this is a sobering demonstration of how disturbed and totally irrational some Americans have become in all this.

It's not a battle of seeking the truth, but proving MY version of the truth is right. Chilling.

Mike

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This guy sounds like a huge loser jees. Hearing his voice too its obvious he is some stupid dimwitted brainwashed loser living in the heart of america... i can just hear his stupidity in his voice with that retarded accent he has. (no offense to southern people im not calling all you hillbillies just the ones like this idiot)

God i hate rednecks they seriously boil my blood and make me more angry then anything else on the planet i think. I WISH this guy would make these type of phonecalls to me if I was involved in all this... I wont even describe what I'd do.

Hillbilly bob goat#in sack of crap.

This guy talks about terrorists and stuff does his idiot ass not realize he is a terrorist himself threatening people and stuff? What a freaking loser.

Also its idiots like that that make the rest of the world hate us americans.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Jeasaaone]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat
This video is proof that American's are indeed stupid and arrogant big mouths.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by zorkthegreat]

one of the stupidest posts ive ever read in 20 years of being on the internet. All americans are not like this atleast where i live (California) and other states on the west and east coast most the people dont think like this. No offense to southern people but i have noticed thats its mostly uneducated hillybilly rednecks in the middle of nowhere who think like that. Not all americans.

And this is off topic but if you are european please don't call people arrogant... i been all over europe and they were some of the most stuck up arrogant people I have ever met.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
To that guy that said all americans cant be trusted. Do you really think like that? Thats some of the stupidest stuff I've ever heard. Also people all over the world do not hate americans they hate the stuff our government does and they hate the stereotypical redneck american and most americans are nothing like that.

Its funny too you people who make comments like that make your selves sound like the idiots, not us americans.

Also my wife is english and I've been to england many times and her family loves me and I love them... my point is all people do not hate americans lol. I do however not like people like you and I don't care if you don't like me, I wouldn't want someone who judges someone just because of where they are from to like me anyways.

Saying all americans cant be trusted is like saying all blacks are ignorant or saying all english people have messed up teeth... its just not true and it makes you sound really stupid and ignorant as hell.

Luckily idiots who think like you and think "all americans can't be trusted" are a very small percentage of people in this world.

Also if america sucks so much why do we set so many trends for whats popular in the world? (and this is very true I been all over the world and I see a HUGE influence from american culture everywhere) Why are all american celebs known worldwide and most celebs from other countries only known in their own country? If you dont like america please don't wear our clothes, listen to our music, watch our movies, read our books, look at our art or anything... you aren't entitled to any of that if you don't like us as matter of fact i believe this site is operated from america so please leave ATS too. (this part might of sounded arrogant but its the truth)

And no offense but if you are european you have absolutely no place calling anyone arrogant (europeans are some of the most stuck up, self loving, arrogant people I've ever met, no offense if you are european and not like that, I can't stand any arrogant people whether they are european or american.)

People that think like you are just as bad as this idiot redneck hillbilly bob Troy guy.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This Guy is absolutely sick doing this to those people who have lost so much in their life and the people who are trying to help those who have lost.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OH by the way there Troy i know your watching this thread. so if you thikn your such a big man why dont you give me a call and harrass me instead of some old guy who has lost so much in his life... 260-571-8703. Troy your the piece of trash..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Boy, people just do not understand sarcasm, do they? I'm amazed at how many people this guy has fooled. And it's not even intelligent sarcasm - he's making it blatantly obvious.

I've lost all hope in humans.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Troy calls into Alex Jones

This guy is not sarcastic, here is a link to one of the MANY times he called into Alex's show, that link is from 3 years ago. Under "related videos" you will find a bunch of other times Troy called into his show as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

I'm not referring to his calls. I know he's some delusional nutcase who likes the attention he gets from being this vigilante patriot.

What I'm referring to is posts like this that he has made: link

People are believing he is actually on the side of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Maybe,
just maybe it's the ' 30+phone calls that could get rid of "Troy" if they can be formally traced back to him.
A civil action against him rather than a complaint to the police might bring some kind of result to make him back off if he thought he might lose a few Ameros.

Another thing people will know already closing forum and Youtube accounts
is a waste of time since ipp addresses are only computer/server ID's.
I have only been here since early this year and yet,instinct alone tells
me that in some threads people seem to be talking to themselves.
It's unfortunate but that is what some people do in forums like this,
i've seen it already in other forums,and which I know about,
and it is the same kind of mischief as "crank" calls.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah sorry no one ever debunks my threads so I had to start doing it myself.

Apologies...

j/k.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hello,

First, to the guy that hates America..Let me please remind you, if It wasn't for AMERICA you would either be speaking Japanese or German, that's not bragging, thats REAL truth for ya.
I listen to the harassing phone call this crazy guy made. It's fake, come on, it was like a jerky boys routine. For Heavens sake, the other guy was laughing as he was being called "cute" 1000 times. The call was aggravating but i do not see where the harassment came in.. I also just listened to the Alex Jones call with this "hillbilly" , as i heard him called. Alex Jones sounds more like a nut then Hillbilly Jim does. ALex started out on the 911 subject and turned it right around to asking if he believes him when he tells him about the Tuskeegan experiment..Alex went right off the charts, bringing up 50 different subjects, so of course big Jimbo sounded confused. I'm just like everyone else, I also want to know what happened at 911 but if we don't let everyone speak how do we call it free speech?

Bud316

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If this guy is just a loose cannon and a dangerous one, seeking attention - why is everybody feeding him.

He's probably reading this and laughing his head off.

He is getting what he wants - people freaking out over what he says.

Mike

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join