It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker harrasses and terrorizes 9/11 family members and truthers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by Trunkeight
If only Glenn Beck knew this...

As I have said before the best you can do is what Glenn has,
or to just get the hell out of the way when it all goes down.

Good Luck to you all !

I'd sooner die than be turned to their cause.
Better die a free man (with what few freedoms we will have in the first place) than live a slave groveling at their feet, pleading "Please sir, may I have some more?"

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A note for all 9/11 forum regulars.

Keep an eye on any posters that join in the following days.

I'm not saying discriminate against them. A new member has the same rights as an old member and can probably add new insight to old debates.

What I am saying is that if a new member starts making fairly controversial topics relating to 9/11 on the day they join, it might be an idea to ALERT a mod just in case.

That way, they can check the IP address. If it isn't the same guy, no harm done.

If it is, we save another 10 page slag fest.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

You are the brave and I salute you, but I am not among the brave
as I have worked on their weapon systems in the past and kept
appraised of their progress thus far.

One sample:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sincerely...Good Luck !

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

A very good idea, always be suspicious of the new posters,
and sometimes the old in case their accounts are hacked.

With the huge rise in malware and hacking by even governments
who knows who has been hacked and it worries me to think
that someone might remotely control your computer to post
something to get you picked up as a threat.

103+ countries being systematically hacked

Chinese government behind counterfeit chips in Cisco routers

So for us on this forum, watch yourself, and prepare accordingly.

I'd say use something like IPcop or smoothwall or equivalent
as some of the hardware chips are obviously suspect.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I could only listen to his garbage for about a minute and a half...

No matter what you believe about 9/11, you have to agree that this guy needs to be taken out somewhere and be given a "good talking to".
The sad thing is that he probably thinks of himself as some sort of patriotic hero, standing up for America. I'll be surprised if he gets himself many followers, other than those who can't resist watching his mental train-wreck. I feel for his kids, but wouldn't be surprised if he's conditioned them to behave the same way.

The thing is, it's not difficult to change your IP address, so I've no doubt he'll continually return here to vent his spleen. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. S & F.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I listened to a couple minutes of this and just could not stomach any more. It seems that this guy can barely hold an adult conversation. "You think you're cute" and "Piece of trash" seem to be the limit of his vocabulary. Coward and nutball.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That guy sounds dangerous. There is no logical argument from a lunatic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow... this thread is a blight on ATS. As ATS members, you can avoid being harassed by following a few easy steps:

1. Don't give out your personal info (or that of others, for that matter) on the Internet.

2. If people become belligerent, put them on ignore and report them to a moderator. Let the staff handle it, that's what they're here for.

3. If you do end up being tracked down in real life and harassed offline, it's a clear cut criminal act. Report it and get it taken care of... like adults.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dear Troy,
No one wanted to believe that on 9/11 we were betrayed by our own countrymen. I didn't, hell still to this day I have yet to see the movie Fahrenheit 9/11 because at the time of it's release I refused to believe or even hear such ideas. I was willing to leave university to go fight these terrorist. I voted for W twice. Then one day I saw a replay of those towers falling and without any thought the word bulls**t rolled out of my mouth. After the emotions from the attack had left years later I saw something different. Something wasn't right anymore. I'm telling you this story with the hopes that somewhere in that diluted mind there is some kind of rational. I suspect that your outward anger is the bi-product of an internal battle. Your emotions took over your brains driver seat and now rational is screaming at you from the backseat, begging you to pull the car over, but you can't because the ghost of the terrorist is in the passenger seat with AK pointed at your head making you drive faster.

Or... keep being a psychopath nut job. Cause the truth movement could use a poster-boy such as yourself to put a face on the lunacy of the official story.

[edit on

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Wow... this thread is a blight on ATS. As ATS members, you can avoid being harassed by following a few easy steps:

1. Don't give out your personal info (or that of others, for that matter) on the Internet.

2. If people become belligerent, put them on ignore and report them to a moderator. Let the staff handle it, that's what they're here for.

3. If you do end up being tracked down in real life and harassed offline, it's a clear cut criminal act. Report it and get it taken care of... like adults.

I completely disagree.

This thread is an example of a community policing itself. In an enlightened society this is how a community would function.

Vas

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just heard a good man being called a piece of trash for almost 10 minutes.

Wow.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

No matter what you believe about 9/11, you have to agree that this guy needs to be taken out somewhere and be given a "good talking to".

The scary thing is this is the type of guy who will be hired on to give you a good talking to.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
My question is; How exactly did this person discover ATS in the first place? - and why is he so out to get you BoneZ specifically?

It's not very difficult to Google 9/11 forums that he could go troll at. And he hasn't done anything that really targets me specifically, but I'm sure he's a little peeved at me exposing who he is and getting him banned from here 3 times.

Originally posted by Question
I'd sooner die than be turned to their cause.

Amen! My thoughts exactly. Live free or die trying!

Originally posted by sotp
I feel for his kids, but wouldn't be surprised if he's conditioned them to behave the same way.

In one of his videos, his kids are calling for him while he's on the phone and he yells back at them "HOLD ON. I'M TALKING TO A FRIGGIN LOON!" Or something along those lines. Poor kids. They will have a rough life as long as he's a part of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

Thanks for sharing your story, even though it may fall on deaf ears. Kudos to you.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
if I lived in america, this unit guy would be in a pigs stomach by now ... this is the kind of people that the world doesnt need ...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, at least ATS had the good sense to ban not only Big Unit, but right after catch Jon Gold and ban him too. Way to go ATS!

I just wish they'd apply the same to a few others here, who continually derail threads with off topic posts, intentionally meant to take attention away from the topic at hand. And YES, in the 9/11 forum. Drives me nuts! :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I knew there was something deeply wrong with that jackass. There's people like this on both sides of the movement and they really do an injustice to others who are trying to have a reasonable, civil debate about September 11th.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
How exactly did this person discover ATS in the first place?

ATS has the biggest conspiracy theory forums on the net. A lot of 9/11 keywords drag up ATS threads as some of the very first hits on Google and other search engines. Plus this website is well known to JREF, where this guy came from.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
He is dangerous and he will snap some day.

Let's hope he can get some help before tragedy strikes.

This is real mental illness. Thanks for the heads up

S&F.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Has it occurred to any of you that this might be his job? To post horribly derogatory things about the 9/11 truth movement, and harass people, to intimidate people and deflect attention?

Somebody killed 3,000 people. That's what the whole 9/11 truth movement is supposed to be getting to the bottom of. 3000 people are dead. 3000 families will never see their loved ones again. Two countries have been bombed to pieces over a pack of lies. The people who are really responsible for it are not only walking free to this day, but they're still among the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world... And you're all worried about some Internet troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join