It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good afternoon my dear truth seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I guess you could say that i live out side the box, spiders scare me more than the fear embraided bullcrap that comes from all our governments, They will never control me or how i think.. I love this site because there is so many people like myself.

Where i live people are so..... I wont say stupid, its not a nice word, il use the word uninformed, when you try to explain the most basic of things people look at me like im crazy, but fortunatly i have been able to awakin a few people, mostly close friends and family. They are now fully pledged truth seekers.. Because ill tell you what, when the truth bug bites you, there is no going back, its like a hunger you have for more, you have to keep looking, researching, and deep in your heart you know that one you will get to the bottom of everything..

I am delighted to let you know that i am one of these people................

And which people constitute this "rabble", as defined by our governments?

1. People who employ logic, critical thinking, and have the capacity for research.

2. People with the willingness and courage to ask the desperately "need to be asked" questions which might "embarrass" the government

3. People who refuse to drink the koolaid of fear being pumped into our glass endlessly by corporate media.

4. People who understand that the moral backbone of this country is expressed and enshrined in the Constitutions and the Bill of Rights.

5. People who share their logic-based conclusions with others, many times through the internet.

If you qualify here, understand that this government is very, very afraid of you.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Good to hear from a fellow truth seeker!
Those who would control us to their own ends are indeed afraid.
Keep spreading the word my friend, and enjoy your stay here!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I know what you mean, where I live there are a handful of people who I can have a discussion with about subjects you would find on ATS. Even then they never seem genuinely interested. I am very much in to alternative subjects, but to me it seems they are only alternative because hardly anyone in the general public cares.

At least here on ATS, we can keep the government on their toes.

new topics

join