It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the real reason North Korea is acting CRAZY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What is the real reason North Korea is acting CRAZY

frigginloon.wordpress.com

(CNN) -- North Korea said Saturday it would strengthen its nuclear capabilities, a defiant protest against the U.N. Security Council's move to tighten sanctions against it.

Dear Leader has reportedly wept as his dodgy rockets wobbled their way to the deep blue sea. Tears of joy? Me think not. No North Korean media are reporting the tears were for the good people of North Korea who he had sadly neglected whilst endeavoring to launch his satellite, bless.
(source: WORLD PRESS)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have looked at this situation for the past several years and I am still puzzled at why this exists. What is the real reason behind N. Korea pushing the buttons of everyone out there? I know some will say "its an ego trip." Why would they retaliate if we cut off funding for them? (EX: If Bob gave me bread to feed my family, fuel my car, etc... and I pissed him off one day, and he decided not to give me anymore bread...what right would I have (or expect to have) to threaten his?) We do not owe them anything, right? Yea, I am pretty sure of that fact. About two months ago, Kim cried and said he wished he had more money to give his people, and now he is spending money on underground nuke tests....and on another note, I thought he was dead man walking? The whole situation is crazy, and it defies reason. This is why I think there is something or someone behind N. Korea's smokescreen. The conspiracy theorist in me believes that Russia is behind this whole thing. Any thoughts?

frigginloon.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The reason is "Fear Mongering" "Conditioning" "Smoke And Mirrors"

the NWO's agenda has been to have a WWIII for a long time now, and they are just 1 putting the pieces into place, and 2 conditioning the people to accept war because North Korea is a "threat"

do you find it a coincidence that a month after the Bilderberg meeting this all starts to heat up a lot faster with news coming in daily?

no its not a coincidence

and even if this is not to start a war, its also another way to control the public by fear, fearing North Korea, Fearing Iran, Fearing fake Al Qaeda, fearing Osama Bin Laden (who has been dead)

it's all about fear mongering and control of the public..

though i do believe that WWIII is coming sooner then we think, the NWO'S Checkmate is coming into play

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
NK sure is a puzzler. I do not know where to start to speculate about what is going on there.

I think something is going on there and I agree that there is someone giving little Kim some support. I think in time, North Korea will disappear into history, and there will be one Korea again. For the sake of the North Korean people, I hope it is soon.

In the meantime, we have to deal with what I view as a very unstable regime. Who knows what those whackamoles are going to do next. Are they testing these weapons for a mere show of force to threaten the rest of the world into sending them aid, or do they have a plan of action for the future use of these weapons?

It is almost a very taboo conversation to have with people from the south, too. I have exchange students live with me from time to time and sometimes these students are from South Korea. I have two living with me right now. I learned very fast, a long time ago, not to bad mouth the north with them. They get offended really easily. Those people in the north are not only Koreans, they are many times the relatives of those in the south. It's kind of like when I lived in the UK. I would be in the pub listening to the Brits badmouth the queen, but I dared not join in.

I think what the Korean people in the south want is for their fellow "countrymen" in the north to enjoy the same standard of living as they have in the south.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For a while it seemed a bit far-fetched, this NWO thing. But, as I said, this whole world thing is starting to defy logic. We are positioning ourselves as a country with new leadership, which I question, yet are we "secretly" getting stronger or "openly" getting weaker. I cannot figure this one out. Who is at the heart of the NWO anyway?

reply to post by Darth_Prime

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Think about it ...

With Obama being all conciliatory and junk these days in the ME this is the perfect time to plan ahead, plant the seeds, and generate America's next great evil enemy.

Can't put all our fear mongering eggs in one basket.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Who will be left to mountie up with the US. I believe, as a powerhouse, Great Britain is over. France is wobly and weak, Israel perhaps (even though by that time we will have distanced ourselves from them), who else is left? Canada or Mexico?

reply to post by schrodingers dog

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

are we "secretly" getting stronger or "openly" getting weaker

That's an interesting question that you raised there. It never occured to me that our falling apart at the seams could merely be a ruse. And if it is all a show, whose benefit is it for?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think Kimmy just wants some attention because he is so ronery

IRM

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The answer is he is a nut bag…

Control of his own people is what he is insecure about. If he became a good leader he might lose control, and so he keeps them hungry with little means while using the biggest propaganda stunt in the world to keep his people believing that he is the ONLY answer from total annotation from the evil west. A military coup can happen and so he must maintain total control at all cost, and so we are seeing a Stalin in modern times.

North Koreans suffer and die from the lack of food/shelter, and he doesn’t care with his largest comic book collection in the world and an endless pick of the women in his country for sexual favors.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
But I guess my contention is..is this is really funny ( from a logic standpoint.) It makes no sense and on the outside appears to be a car spinning its wheels or a dog chasing its own tail. There has to be some other motive that is not being mentioned or discussed in the media. Everyday more and more coverage of this situation is taking up the airwaves and no ones seems to lay it all on a table and hammer out why?

reply to post by Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think KJ has been flexing his military power for two interconnected reasons. The first is to consolidate his powerbase in N Korea as he approaches the end of his days. His second son is going to be successor so he needs to ensure there is little opposition when the transition happens. The second reason reinforces the first. It's a belligerent show of strength to immediate neighbors and the world at large.

There is no evidence that the country is preparing for war. No troops are being mobilized. No increase in military activity near the SK border. KJ is assuming that as long as they present no practical threat to other nations, he can continue to be provocative.

Nobody can surround themselves with 'yesmen' without slipping towards bat$h!t craziness. KJ is a damn fine example of this axiom. It's also the only thing he has in common with Elvis

His son follows the family tradition of being fascinated by the Western values that he prevents his subjects from enjoying...

Dear Leader Kim Jong Il’s successor Kim Jong Un is a Schwarzenegger fan

The family is like a bad version of The Munsters and they share the same hairstyles. If he wasn't screwing over so many people and brandishing nuclear capability, it would be laughable.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If I didn't know some of the people I know in RL... I'd probably be able to jump head long into the conspiracy theme too...

The reality as I KNOW it to be

The world is ALLOT scarier than we think it is because NO ONE is actually in charge of much of anything

The REASON NK is acting up

LIL KIM is a weird guy and our leaders are as goofy puzzled and scared of him in his platform shoes holding a nuclear tipped dong in his hand as anyone else... guys a pure random.

and they ALL screw up playing tough guy with him...

The world should just... play nice with him, my GUESS, he'd never use the Nukes, ever...

But this comes down to ... limiting NK from everything for no reason... helllllo it didn't stop him from getting nukes... please send the Millions of innocents some chicken noodle soup now ...

no conspiracy here

Just a crazy little guy...

who in his own rights is kind of cool, i'd like to meet him... real character, strange lil man.... but not evil

Back before the transfat in ouir fast food had clogged our brains and we all had brain fog...

we changed Russia in many ways

not with the 27,000 nukes...

But by seeing to it they got designer jeans and rock music...

LIL KIM... wants... WANTS ships going to North Korea... the people, who have NOTHING to do with this are starving...

The answer here is easy and it's NOT backing down either, it's just being human

send him whatever he wants... so much, that... North Koreans get access to the occasional Britney Spears DVD, a few Wii's get into the country

in 20 years lil kim would be gone...

and the people would be reuniting with south Korea just like the Berlin wall fell

Star Wars did NOT reunite Germany lol

Vidal Sasoon did

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In the beginning I thought NK was just looking for attention -- and money. But, the longer this goes on, the more I think there may be something to the idea that China is encouraging this rhetoric in an attempt to further erode, divide, and bankrupt the US.

My reasons, in no particular order, are as follows:

-- I find it very coincidental that all of this started to escalate as China was purchasing more and more US debt.

-- If NK actually fires a weapon, and the US has another war on its hand, it will surely tank the economy, and quickly.

-- China has stayed pretty quiet throughout this whole thing, pretty much agreeing with everything coming out of the UN. In the past, China has always threatened to veto any additional sanctions placed on NK. I see no change in the NK/China alliance to have changed their vote.

-- It's already costing us money. We are providing all kinds of military services to SK right now (more than normal levels) just to monitor what NK is doing.

-- By putting China in a position to choose sides (it's the UN/US or NK side), it allows China to "pledge its allegiance" to the UN/US without actually having to put anything on the line. China is certainly not threatened by NK.

-- During the last couple of months, and after the NK missle tests in April, China has been working very hard, and gathering support, for its effort to eradicate the US dollar and create a global currency.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

In a move that could further escalate the nuclear standoff with the U.S., North Korea also said it has reprocessed more than a third of its spent nuclear fuel rods and vowed to weaponize its new plutonium, a key ingredient of atomic bombs along with enriched uranium.

news.yahoo.com...

The astronomers took Pluto from the list of planets some ten years ago just because of the N. Korea government that has been using the planet as a source of plutonium. Apparently, the removal hasn't helped.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
SET UP!!! The propaganda is to get people ready to be Nuked by the NWO to blame it on North Korea...They kill two birds with one stone..
They can invade North Korea..Kill more people and bring in their NWO..
DON'T BELIEVE IT!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Enough of the talk. I am serious. As to the posters who are serious...good one about China. Something is brewing between N. Korea and either China or Russia or perhaps both. They are using N. Korea, perhaps as a puppet which, behind the scene, they promise to support, to raise hell. And with the US' constant coverage of this, something is as Bill and Ted has said "is afoot at the Circle K." Who is on the side of the US? Nobody. Israel is now isolated, UK is as done as King Arthur, and France is a gutter nation relying on art and poetry to save itself....worked the last two global wars, right? It is all two chaotic and sporatic even for a self-serving dictator as Kim. At least Hitler and Stalin had some sort of plan. Albeit evil. Please, serious posts on this one.

reply to post by Wideawake08

top topics

join