It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black helicopter at private airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i was shopping the other day in a city named after the first garden on earth, Eden Prairie, MN. And on my way to my next destination I passed the airport their. If you dont remember G.W.B jr stopped there and gave a speech during his campaign for president. Its an interesting town with lots of places to shop. Lots. I mean the whole town is basicly retail with all the manufacturing tucked nicely away. The road names are interesting as they sync with so many things I now understand, go to a map program and look at the street names. So theres a bus company in that city that uses a logo SW for southwest i noticed. Then I thought..colorado airport. Then I thought, tunnels with sprinkler systems. Could it be that a conspiracy exists in multipile cities to exterminate populaces? Why was the black helicopter there? Hey by logic it could've merely been refueling and thats just fine. But interestingly SW is interchangable. MS/SW and if you remember the episode of Star Trek TNG where the new game on board is a dopamine affecting game which allows you to level, well the SW (southwest) logo is like a pill being dropped into a line, representing you on the go so to speak..

So ive noticed alot of funky things that I suspect strongly are "possibly" more than they seem to be. Beyond the chem trails I have seen, which have lightened up, lately since weather has apparently been affected, not one severe storm yet ive seen..I hate it i want lightning and winds and scary sounds..once in a while. Not to know my masters have taken care of things for me..thank you master invisible man hologram.

Another thing is that ive noticed a lot of J and K syncs since Kotze pointed them out. And in Electrical terminology theres a process of "sw"itching current from one sequence to the next called the "J - K Flip Flop" now express it J2K and voila..hook millenium. So we have a series of things happening which are suspicious at the least. Involving places where I randomly go. And calling out to me like a nightmare walking. Maybe its nothing.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A bump for good measure, suprised the black helicopter crowd must be out playing today?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Umm... Well, I kinda understand what you're saying but you lost me about halfway through... can you simplify it a bit? Something about poisoning people with an upside down logo? Lol, sorry I just woke up and am a little groggy and sore from jetskiing.

-Z-

new topics

join