It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Methods of Flu Vaccination without (informd) Consent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I know a number of ATS members have discussed Chemtrails and other vehicles of dissemination of the flu vaccine (or for other nefarious purposes), but when I read this article it took the proverbial cake for me.

It seems the Japanese are attempting to engineer mosquitos as a delivery mechanism for a vaccine; and as well, the companies in the US, and who operate aborad, are considering utilizing GMO crops as a means to innoculate an unknowing- and unwlling public:

www.naturalnews.com...

This is a relatively long article and I don't want to take up space- but it's worth a read. When I find white papers to support it I will add them to the thread. For now I thought it important enough to poast as-is.

Peace and Wellness.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Man, they are looking at messing with Mother Nature an all kinds of directions.

Who can possibly think this is any kind of solution???

As if there is any evidence that vaccines (as opposed to good food and hygiene) have any efficacy. More like an effort to dupe and kill us, I suspect.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My thoughts, exactly.

Wouldn't it be great for mankind if a mosquito, carrying a vaccine, bit a bird, a human, a horse, a pig, a prarie dog carrying plague? Talk about reassortment......

I thought the KGB's use of insects as deliverers of a eath blow was creative in the Cold War- in a twistd way- but this is beyond the pale.

As I said, I'm looking for more reports to back this up- it's too bloody WRONG to be real, and yet.....are we surprised?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If you have the time please take a look at this videos, they are about two hours of information regarding vaccination, the NWO, their links with the chinese regime and a pandemic flu that the author thought it was inevitably happening by the end of 2008. He was wrong then, but the conclusions that led him to think that way may explain what´s the swine flu or A H1N1 flu pandemic all about.

I hope this turns to be useful for much of the people in America and the rest of us in the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Narciso

Thank you very much for the link- grateful. Will also find supporting sources on my own this week.

Peace,

C

top topics

join