It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big brother !!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes I know, you are all thinking we're going to be discussing the NWO, cctv, and all things Orwellian.
WRONG WRONG WRONG

No this thread is much more sinister than the topics they discuss over on ATS !!
Who among you have the balls to admit on a PUBLIC forum that they watch the drivel and freak show that is the BIG BROTHER house ????
None of you I bet---and before you even think it NO I don't watch it. I'm just sometimes unlucky enough to switch channels and there it is !!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Do any of you actually watch them sleep???
Would you dare admit it???
Thought not.

Btw this thread is dedicated to the master of non-reply generating threads--my guru and inspiration PrisonerOfSociety

I am learning O' master !!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Why thank you for the homage UKT, most flattering

You have indeed picked a very inconsequential topic and replies will be sporadic; i applaud your thread creativity
You make my threads look like breaking news alien visitation footage.

Here's a copy of an earlier post i made about BB:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think BB should go to the extreme and start water-boarding the mofo's.

Anyone ever heard of the Japanese game show (Susunu! Denpa Shōnen), where they locked away a guy naked for over a year...

Nippon Television's (NTV) producers have obviously never heard of the Geneva Convention. If they had, they wouldn't have treated poor Nasubi the way they did. They wouldn't have stripped him naked and shut him in an apartment, alone with no food, furniture, household goods, or entertainment. They wouldn't have kept him there for over a year until he had won $10 000 in prizes by sending in postcards to contests. They wouldn't have cut him off from the world and they would have told him that he was on nation-wide TV.

Source

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i think we need to see reality TV kick it up a gear. Perhaps it's time to produce "The Running Man - Arnold Schwarzenegger"; a show i would definitely watch.

"The Running Man" is a deadly game no one has ever survived. The best men don't run for president, they run for their lives.

Source

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

You are without doubt one of the funniest, most creative people on here POS

I cry with laughin when I read some of your replies!!!
Keep up the good work---and yes I do believe this thread is up there with the naffest threads of all time

I can't believe I'm about to bump this up the board cos the subject really should die a slow painful death !!!
Is there really no-one who wants to confess their BB illness on here--we can cure you honestly!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
OK OK

I can't help it tis my most guilty pleasure but yes I watch BB! Does this make me a bad person?

Thing is, I know I shouldn't and I'm certainly old enough to know better but when I see that big ol eye and hear THAT music, its like I lose all free will and I'm suckered in......

Do you think Channel 4 has something subliminal going on or am I just weak?

In my defense though, I don;t watch Jeremy Kyle and feel all apathetic about Katie & Peter

Am I beyond redemption?

Yours in shame

Orchid

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironorchid

OK OK

I can't help it tis my most guilty pleasure but yes I watch BB! Does this make me a bad person?

Thing is, I know I shouldn't and I'm certainly old enough to know better but when I see that big ol eye and hear THAT music, its like I lose all free will and I'm suckered in......

Do you think Channel 4 has something subliminal going on or am I just weak?

In my defense though, I don;t watch Jeremy Kyle and feel all apathetic about Katie & Peter

Am I beyond redemption?

Yours in shame

Orchid

Now Orchid pull yourself together, take a deep breath and keep repeating the following "I am not weak, I am not braindead and I will not be subjected anymore to this media brainwashing extravaganza of complete and utter # "

The good news is you are certainly not beyond redemption--there is hope as long as long as you stay strong girl

If you find yourself bein drawn to JK please u2u me before your brain gets sucked into the abyss of reality dross !!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
YES - I love this year's BB.

I hated last year's and dreaded this one, but I really like the housemates.

Unfortunately for me, my favourite is up for eviction yet again. I hope he stays in - the house wouldn't be the same without Halfwit / Freddie.

I don't watch the 1am show. I'm tempted but my dog is sleeping at that time and I couldn't stand his displeasure if I had the TV on so late.

In my defence I hardly watch any TV voluntarily so I'm allowed the odd trashy programme, as long as it's quality trash.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I love BB!!! That's the only other "reality" show I watch along with Survivor....I couldn't watch them sleep though.....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I like Halfwit too, I kind of like Cairon as well. I wish it were Sree up for eviction tho, he drives me nuts!!! I hate listening to him talk! I also find him just plain creepy!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

I've been trying to work Sree out. I think he's really manipulative and controlling. I think he picked on Noireen because she's too nice to tell him to get lost.

When he confessed his love to her the other day I really couldn't tell if he was sincere or just spinning her a line. If only he could have read the look on her face - poor girl.

Then he went and accused her of being moody the next day - I wished she would have slapped him

Good ole BB - happy days

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I do have a confession to make myself berenike

I love "THE APPRENTICE"----so I am not beyond sin and stuff !!!
But i'm starting to get very worried that some of you guys are actually watching and enjoying BB-------aaaaaaaargh

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
oh dear god no, a big brother thread!! kill it, kill it with FIRE.

In the face. Twice.

I can't stand reality TV, I mean, TV is utter twaddle at the best of times, but FFS, reality TV is proper scraping the bottom of the barrel, poking a hole in the bottom of the barrel and just going down to clown town with a frown in a night gown.

KILL IT IN THE HEAD.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

My apologies acidtastic for doin this thread----SORRYSORRYSORRY

Please forgive me---I only did it to get no replies !!!
I never for one teeny moment expected anyone to actually watch this complete #!!!
And look what's happened----OMG people are discussing the show

That was like never the intention.
It's backfired !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
I love BB!!! That's the only other "reality" show I watch along with Survivor....I couldn't watch them sleep though.....

STOP IT --STOP THIS MADNESS

This thread is now officially closed for business.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Big Brother is crap.

It has no point or purpose and the people on there are so false.

The only thing worse than Big Brother is watching third rate celebrities performing ridiculous 'tasks' in a contolled jungle environment.

Boring and inane tv for boring and inane people.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Big Brother is crap.

It has no point or purpose and the people on there are so false.

The only thing worse than Big Brother is watching third rate celebrities performing ridiculous 'tasks' in a contolled jungle environment.

Wow maybe I picked the wrong subject matter Freeborn---you've got me thinkin now ( always dangerous!!!)

I forgot about "celebs" in the jungle n stuff---Man that would have totally guaranteed no replies !!!
What a missed opportunity

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Lol,
I know your game.
But being a proper TWAT, (Terrible Writer And Thread Starter), I can not allow such a topic as Big Brother go unrewarded.
Despite being totally crap it means so much to so many people.

I fully intend to start a thread shortly that is so insignificant and unimportant that it receives absolutely no replies whatsoever, something I have yet to achieve.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Hey!!!!!!

Less of the boring

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I look forward to your masterpiece of thread creation to come

May I suggest maybe topics such as "the best religious anthems ever" or maybe "bird spotting in Belgium"

Both should be sure fire winners !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Oh and btw freeborn you are up against two of the masters of naff thread creation so you'll have to be real good to surpass our masterly talents

I may have failed on this but it should be a warning that if BB can generate so many replies----you are up against it dude

Maybe "how to plant pansies in a crop circle design" could do rather well !!
Sorry but my mind has gone into naff thread overload !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I agree, I think he picked Norinin (?) because she seems to nice to tell him to get lost! I find Sree to be a bit of a hypocrite as well. He's always going off about the language being offensive and the way the girls dress offend him, yet he has no problem groping them when he gets the chance, and telling people to "shut their face". I really can't stand the bugger and I will never understand why Halfwit is up for eviction 2 weeks in a row and he only has 2 nominations...
I think he's way more annoying than Halfwit....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join