It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonjour.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm not French: I merely wished to be different fomr the line of Hellos.
I'm younger than you and I know it; things always come out short for me, unless I have a lot to say or puff it; and I like using semi-colons. Those are the important things to know about me, perhaps also that I sit on the proverbial fence about NWO and UFOs,
at Obama-conspiracists, flouride-conspiracists (I don't care how it's spelt, either) and anyone who smokes. It's expensive, deadly, and massively uncool. Also makes you look stupid, smell bad and have yellow teeth.
More about me in real-life? Maybe. You probably don't care, but I'm puffing. There's only one race, the human race, but my skin is light and my mother's father's family at least came from Ireland (I'm not as sure about the rest of them) so I guess I count as Caucasian by some measures. I live somewhere in this thing on the other side of the world called the Southern Hemisphere, don't know if you've heard of it (:p), in the country that invented the pavlova.

Buenos dias/noches.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Leave your generalizations at the door.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rivyolie

Yep, leave generalizations at the door, I smoke and don't have yellow teeth, actually pearly white!

My lungs are a different story!

Welcome to the forum chat boards, have fun and bonjour, or however it is!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is leave your generalisations at the door a general thing, or in response to something specific that I said?
(Yellow teeth is eventually, keep it up for another 20 years and - Voila!)

new topics

top topics

join