It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati/NWO philosophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So after watching this video

www.youtube.com...

It brought up a lot of key points and facts, and how the Illuminati think. How the whole idea of "order out of chaos" comes in play.

For example starting at 5:55- "When the system becomes highly destabilized, there will be random shifts that suddenly self-organize into higher complexities."

And starting at 8:55-ish, It shows how the MSM basicly uses us all.

This whole video shows how the Illuminati think pretty much, or atleast I think.

Also, just a good video to see, it's really mind opening

Each of us controls reality, all of us are part of the project. What project you ask? This. Everything. We all are building blocks in this existence, every single person here, on this earth, has meaning, and is just as much powerful as anyone else.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
We really can, no matter how popular, how good looking, anything. We are the revolution.

Penny for your thoughts?

[edit on 13-6-2009 by toast317]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by toast317]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Bump.

I strongly recommend people checking this out. This changes my perspective on life and everything.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

Hi toast317. S & F.

We create our reality, yes.

Have you seen
"What the BLEEP?! down the rabbit hole" ?

You will LOVE that film.

See my signature. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Each of us controls reality, all of us are part of the project. What project you ask? This. Everything. We all are building blocks in this existence, every single person here, on this earth, has meaning, and is just as much powerful as anyone else.

I agree with you here, I was listening to Coast to Coast Am a few months back and they were talking about Quantum Physics. (among other things)

The doctor on the radioshow wanted to change how we felt inside and towards the world. Stay positive (conscious and unconscious) and it will change our reality so to speak. They also were talking about 2012 that night, but I think this all ties together with NWO and things to come.

I also liked the chakra pictures at the end of the video. We all need to meditate and stay connected to ourselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Yes actually I began watching it, about half way through. And you were right, I do love this film so far. It makes the complicated parts to understand in quantum physics very easy to take in and understand.

And the more I watch this film, the more I see how the NWO is operating. We are doing the work for them! We buy into the MSM, we accept THEIR view as OUR reality. If things continue how they are, soon the NWO/global elite will succeed in their goal, and all they had to do was sit back and watch it unfold.

new topics

top topics

join