It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Follows Plane on Same Route as Air France Flight 447

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i just found this on another site this oneone

it shows a really superb video.although i cant really decide what i m seeing.its clear that he films form indise a plane he films the moon and somethin else.

here is the same video in youtubeyoutube

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Looks like reflections on the window to me.

How dumb.

Oh and it may be on the same flight path (woopty do) but it clearly isn't filmed in the same spot where flight 447 went down, there appears to be a city below.
So even IF it were a UFO it would appear to have nothing to do with flight 447 at all.

[edit on 13/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I can only echo the sentiments of chadwickus in terms of the probability that A) the video shows reflections of light , rather than a seperate light source out side the aircraft, and B) that the video clearly shows city lights and therefore can only be loosely (if at all ) connected to the actual area over which 447 went down.
Focus on only that which you cannot explain.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i think the line "same route as air france 747" that the site uses does not mean that the video was filmed where the 747 fell rather than the aeroplane was moer or less goin the same way,not being at the exact spot the 747 fell.i hope i communicated what i want to say.havent found mroe info on this but it dosent look to me like the lights of the planes wings.what strikes me odd is that the lights seem immovable.by that prism yeah it could be that what we are looking at are indeed lights of the plane itself

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Looks like reflections on the window to me.

How dumb.

Oh and it may be on the same flight path (woopty do) but it clearly isn't filmed in the same spot where flight 447 went down, there appears to be a city below.
So even IF it were a UFO it would appear to have nothing to do with flight 447 at all.

[edit on 13/6/09 by Chadwickus]

hmm you seem familar chadwickus

am i familiar???

new topics

top topics

join