It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke? why does he do this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

white paint (belonging to Fiat Uno model car).

This Fiet Uno always struck me as an odd car to use if this was part of the plan... I mean a Fiat Uno? That is a silly little car compared to whatever Di and the rest were in... Very under powered, tiny little wheels (so very little road contact / control) Compared to the limo it was built like a Tonka toy - defiantly not a good choice of car IMO... You either had to of been the most skilled driver in the world or very lucky - I really think the Uno just happened to be in the tunnel... Some people just don't hang around after an accident for many reasons.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
video.google.com...

here is the David Icke documentary he is speaking of (link above).

Reptilians are spoken of in the Bible as well. Besides, What else could possibly explain why no body will touch these people. Why they are allowed to do what they do.

Watch the video, it all makes sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yeah to be honesty everyone agrees that what happened was clearly setup but no-one is qualified to say what happened. No-one is a witness. It was quick and clean.

Icke- I actually like him and appreciate the fact that he tries to tie everything together (bloodlines of the bush's and royal family, free consciousness, things like that).

The reptilian idea is far fetched but i wouldn't say its impossible...just improbable. Who is to say that there isnt a reptilian species? We have lizards here...surely they came from somewhere. I just doubt sincerely that we have lizard aliens in disguise...although it never hurts to think out of the box. Let us not forget how close our gene pool is to a monkey
Is it so odd to imagine a reptilian species? Un-mammal-like?

If there are aliens...which i cant imagine there aren't given the amount of planets, our advancing technology, and odd coincidences...I'll bet money they are unlike anything we could ever imagine.

This whole thing is simply just another conspiracy that will never be solved during our lifetimes.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
no one knows the true reason for diana's death however it is very suspicious. How do you know that was the reason why they killed her? do you have any proof? I personally dont believe that the royal family are reptilians but i cant disprove davids claims. One things for sure is there are aliens who have an interest in us and this planet so if that is the case then one cannot rule out the possibility that aliens have infiltrated high places for one reason or another. I dont for a second think david is trying to deceive us in any way, if his claims are false then they are false due to errors within his research. His reptilian stuff has mainly been gathered from shamans in africa and places like that and maybe they have higher knowledge or maybe they are lying or are misinformed. One things for sure is that most of what david says is spot on and he is so in tune with what is going on that i refuse to completely rule out the reptilian stuff. One thing ive learnt whilst researching ufo's, aliens and the NWO is that fact truly is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
In some ways Icke does more harm than good. He speaks about the NWO, the masonic link, Bohemian Grove and the sybolism which exists all around us and your eyes begin to open and see what's really going on. Then he starts his insane rhetoric about shapeshifting reptoid thingies and you quickly shut eyes tightly and hope the man just goes away.
But he's not the only so-called speaker of truth who is flawed. Take Alex Jones for instance. . . He does exactly the same thing. He gets his message across brilliantly about the prison planet we live in and the way the governments of the world want a one world, one ruler set up, and just as you start to take him seriously he starts screaming and shouting about how he's going to kick people in the face, etc.
All these speakers of truth come across as fatally flawed to me. They're either insane or violent yobs!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I am willing to bet the guy who's dad is the the head of Mi6 does not know anything either. At least I hope he does not.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by doom_bloom

thats exactly what i think too. little truths ,void of the lies that carry them, fitted together like a puzzle, to create the greater truth. i'm just not sold on the reptilian agenda.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just take a look at this short clip, its from a chat show, was prime time on U.K tv.
it has 2 clips, one from early 90s and one much later in the 2000's

www.youtube.com...

yeh the crowd aint laughing at him that much on the second clip are they.

Now Ive watched David Icke very carefully, many of you on here wont know his background.

He was a footballer who had injury, he then was a presenter of sports BBC and had a very good career,golden boy at the time.
Now why would he throw a really good salary away at the time just to be ridiculed.

The guy was way ahead of the times and his predictions then are coming true, just like George orwells 1984 is.

Now reptiles and all that Im not so sure, cant prove or disprove it, I will keep open minded about it and listen to anybody.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Check your video link!

P.S. Ok, you just fixed it! Thanks!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Icke didnt just make this stuff out of nothing. Its been a conspiracy a lot longer than illuminati or most anything else has. It is a conspiracy thousands of years old.

On the Princess Di tip, the goddess Diana ( lady liberty is also a possible example of this, you may notice many others in popular culture ) is well represented by her and look at her monument and you will notice that it is numeralogically and geographically relevant to kabbalistic and sacred geometry (much like 9/11). These are magical rituals on a large scale.

You must look at it like Icke if you want to see it as anything other than the ravings of a madman. That means looking at it as a whole. Conspiracy research doesant just explain how society works, it explains how all of our reality works. The subject is of a universal scope because everything in reality is linked, that is why we find patterns, codes, repititions and irrefutable truths in the universe. That is why the secret government is linked with mysticism and it is why Ickes work looks like a load of completely left field ideas mashed together, because it is all linked, its just the links dont seem obvious until you have the relevant information to go with them.

Even if you still think hes completely nuts please just try and apply the idea that everything is linked and the worlds mysteries arent so mysterious anymore, there is a cause and effect for everything.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Have you read Matt Delooze's take on the death of Diana? That she WAS murdered is no secret. But David Icke told only half (or 2/3) of the story.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

The reptile thing: I wasn't sure myself either at the beginning. It just sounded so improbable, until I started looking around me, seeing all these reptiles on family crests, companies such as Alfa Romeo, the fearful one engraved at the entrance of the tower of Pisa (both sides of the door!), and recently, I learned that the name VATICAN actually means 'House of the Serpent'. The biblical word 'SERAPHIM', a type of angel that stands (or prostrates) before the throne of God, means 'snake in Hebrew. That should make one's antenna rise, don't you think so? Turns out he's not as crazy as people think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join