It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke? why does he do this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
according to David Icke , Princess Diana was killed cause she found out the royal families are reptiles and she was going to tell everyone, so the royal family had her killed.

according to David icke this is how she died. The driver was hypnotised and when he got to the tunnel he crashed the car on purpose.

the royal family and bush family are originally from star system called 'alpha draconis' (that's where the reptiles are from according to David icke)

he has NO evidence to back this up...yet when someone asks for evidence gets all mad or even walks out of the studio.

Here is the truth how Diana died

the royal family didn't want a Muslim child in the family so they had her killed, a British government agent blocked them of the path and that caused the crash.
The agent was driving a white car

THIS IS FACT... look at Diana car it has white paint scraped on the car doors.

and David icke still wont believe the fact

why does he do this to him self , he complains he never has time to spend with his kid cause he has to go everywhere and tell everyone his crazy imagination , doesn't he care people are gonna make fun of kid?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wait..weren't the pillars that Diana's car hit whitish?

Oh yeah...where's your proof??

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

they found white car paint on Diana's car
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Interesting!

Thanks for the vid, I hadn't heard of this before.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
according to David Icke , Princess Diana was killed cause she found out the royal families are reptiles and she was going to tell everyone, so the royal family had her killed.

according to David icke this is how she died. The driver was hypnotised and when he got to the tunnel he crashed the car on purpose.

the royal family and bush family are originally from star system called 'alpha draconis' (that's where the reptiles are from according to David icke)

he has NO evidence to back this up...yet when someone asks for evidence gets all mad or even walks out of the studio.

Here is the truth how Diana died

the royal family didn't want a Muslim child in the family so they had her killed, a British government agent blocked them of the path and that caused the crash.
The agent was driving a white car

THIS IS FACT... look at Diana car it has white paint scraped on the car doors.

and David icke still wont believe the fact

why does he do this to him self , he complains he never has time to spend with his kid cause he has to go everywhere and tell everyone his crazy imagination , doesn't he care people are gonna make fun of kid?

Princess Diana was supposed to declare "Syahada" (convert to Muslim) and marry Dodi fews hours after the hotel trip.

The bodyguard Trevor Jones who was the only survivor, mentioned briefly to Media that he saw 2 white Fiat Uno behind them before everything went black. French court was quick to call it speculation and hallucination.

Apparently, the entire incident was a great setup, probably the best pre-911; Failed CCTVs in tunnel to unsolved broken glass and white paint (belonging to Fiat Uno model car).

There were rumors (from hospital staffs) that Princess Diana was actually pregnant with Dodi's offspring and the French surgeons did a clean job.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

Because his brain is broken.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why does Icke Do it??

Plain Simple.....to stay in the limelight and make some moolah by writing about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It's always about money and attention. Is there a conspiracy theorist alive that won't twist and exploit the death of someone famous or important? Princess Diana was a normal person that died in an accident due to the driver being DUI and distracted by paparazzi. Icke's happy to make up BS to encourage ticket sales on his university tours. Much like the recent Air France crash, never mind the living relatives of the dead...just apply some ridiculous belief system that suits us. UFOs did it! Reptilians did it!

I used to think Icke was a headcase. I don't anymore. He reads all the conspiracy literature and alien accounts and then twists it all into a 'fits all sizes' narrative. He bangs on about 'Truth' when he really means 'sales.' I bet his bank manager doesn't think he's mad either

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The question was why does he do it?,firstly he when he started talking about secret global agendas in 1991 he couldnt walk down the street without getting abuse shouted at him,talking to a room with two people in if he was lucky,despite this carried on to this day now talking to thousands as more people are waking up from the illusion we live in that we think is reality all based on lies (history).at the end of the day hes asking questions that need to be asked instead of sitting back and saying its all a coincidence nothing to worry about so hes a truth seeker,though i dont agree with everything he says there is a lot that does make perfect sense to me and unless you connect the dots youl never get it and see the big picture as many people out there have there head in the sand.i personally cant imagine anyone wanting to walk down the street getting abuse hurled at you and your family so this shows alot of character and heart like gandhi before him fighting for freedom!but there is one big question i ask myself ?why havent they taken him out ???hes called out the most powerful people on planet saying there child abusers ect telling them them sue me,take me to court ect,even royal family and the queen,but nothing from them just silence?this is the biggest puzzle

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cactushead

Mate, did you just compare a guy that claims to believe the world is ruled by reptilians to Gandhi?

'They' haven't taken him out because they aren't reptilians, they don't read ATS and who pays attention to cranks and liars? His mouth is a danger to his credibility, but other than that, who really cares?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I came across a very interesting blog on the topic of reptilians...

combined-theory.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think you may be wrong about them not reading the internet. I would think alot of people you would be shocked abut may come to ats. Look at robbie williams.

Who knows who comes here, and the internet is good for that.

On icke, i think he took the idea of demon possession that every society has believed in and tried to explain it. I do not like the guy, but he is trying to understand the universe with our punny minds, lol.

Like everyone do not listen to him if you do not like him.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

wasnt comparing him to gandhi just the similarities to which icke stands for, mahatma gandhi -freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes,happiness is when you think what you say and what you do is in harmony,when i dispair i remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won,there have been tyrants and murderers and for a time have been invisible but in the end they always fall think of it always,you must be the change you want to see in the world.H.l.mencken-the most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the governmenthe lives under is dishonest,insane and intolerable.
have you read any of his books or seen any of his videos at length??????
i dont know about you but if i was the queen and had nothing to hide id see him in court unless i had something to hide?nothing to worry about anyway mate just like 9/11.before i go one more quote from gandhi- honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How can you vilify a man who trys to make a living out of waking people up from this forced upon reality? whilst i dont believe all his theories about reptillians alike, i do think that he genuinly believes in what hes saying and that most of it makes a lot of sense. For those of you who say "why is he always trying to make money though?" SO WHAT! Is David Icke a millionare?. I highly doubt it. What about all these so called "celebrities" in sports, movies, tv, fashion, models (in my opinion the worst!!). Most of these people make millions of pounds!! and for WHAT?? a bit of entertainment

Also, the reason i think he is still alive is because David Icke isnt in the same mould as BOB MARLEY, JOHN LENNON, JFK, DIANA etc. In terms of the mass population, very few people know about him. I could ask 20 people at my work place if they heard of David Icke, i garuntee that most if not all of them would say no.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
None of you have a clue what went on and why it happend, theres no proof for any of it. So whos to say david icke is wrong or any other conspiracy theory is wrong.. Unless your dad is the head of Mi6, you guys dont no squat..

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The OP asks why Icke would lie about Princess Di being murdered to protect the 'secret' that Royals are reptilians. He does it to make money. 'do not listen to him if you do not like him,' is sound advice that I acted upon some time ago. ATS allows for everyone to share their beliefs...if some want to believe that Royals are alien child molesters, they can do. If I want to believe that only congenital idiots can entertain his ideas, I can do. The Royal Family are no more likely to respond to Icke than the rest of us respond to a crazy guy on the street.

Put it in context. Guy on the street tries to tell you reptilians are here? Royals are aliens! Smile awkwardly and escape. Guy on YT tries to tell you reptilians are here? Royals are aliens! Nod head and agree

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cactushead

honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress

Agreed and starred

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

You want to know why David Icke does it?

He has the same reasons as any other free thinking person.

You can find out more about yourself and your type of person, and why the lot of you are incapable of questioning things, HERE:

www.youtube.com...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LivingALie
How can you vilify a man who trys to make a living out of waking people up from this forced upon reality? whilst i dont believe all his theories about reptillians alike, i do think that he genuinly believes in what hes saying and that most of it makes a lot of sense. For those of you who say "why is he always trying to make money though?" SO WHAT! Is David Icke a millionare?. I highly doubt it. What about all these so called "celebrities" in sports, movies, tv, fashion, models (in my opinion the worst!!). Most of these people make millions of pounds!! and for WHAT?? a bit of entertainment

Also, the reason i think he is still alive is because David Icke isnt in the same mould as BOB MARLEY, JOHN LENNON, JFK, DIANA etc. In terms of the mass population, very few people know about him. I could ask 20 people at my work place if they heard of David Icke, i garuntee that most if not all of them would say no.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i don't know why either,,,,, i listened to his 1-1-1/2 talk about big brother/big gov't,,,,,, and i was amazed and totally enlightened,,,,, it was very lucid,,, and seemed plausible and so well thought out

i've never listened to his "crazy" stuff,,, i guess i avoid it,,, so i can still buy/listen to the big bro/gov't part of his research

why does he go way out there into lala land?????

he must figure he would lose any and all credibilty with the more mainstream type people who would listen

that crazy stuff would tarnish him and he must lose his legitimacy with many listeners

look at the flaming that went on here with all those newscaster videos of supposed reptilians,,, that was mere pixelation for example

i wondered this myself so often

top topics

<<   2 >>

join