It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Electromagnetics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
if you dont know what this means then i recomend: www.prahlad.org...
which is based on: www.cheniere.org...
note: there are 110 pages to read on second link

and another 216.247.92.101...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
every fact (or opinion
) i say and not provide link is either quoted or based on those links above, or those links that are from those links above (
)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Since 1960s USSR/Russians had weapon which is able to:

1) influence and control the weather,

2) deviate the giant jetstreams of the upper atmosphere,

3) detect, track and destroy missiles shortly after launch,

4) detect, track and destroy strategic bombers and other aircraft,

5) attack land and ocean surface targets by large aerial electromagnetic explosions: the EM explosion produces the fireball, the thermal effects, and the blast wave of a nuclear explosion without the nuclear radiation and radioactive fallout contamination;

6) attack surface land and ocean targets by large "cold explosions", where living things freeze almost instantly, leaving the surface facilities and equipment intact,

7) attack land and ocean surface targets by severe internal electromagnetic disruption, so that all electronics are dudded,

8) attack personnel on land and sea by direct destruction of their nervous systems with an internally induced strong EMP,

9) disrupt the operation of distant facilities, equipment, and personnel or destroy food crops in large areas by severe cold or severe heating, or even startling oscillation between the two.

10) In addition, the scalar aspects of the Woodpecker transmitters can be beamed through the earth and ocean as surface waves or at a given depth to intersect at a distant region. This mode can be used to

11) cause distant earthquakes in a distant fault zone by depositing energy in the rocks there, increasing the plate stress until slippage occurs at a fault zone,

12) cause large, anomalous rocking of an entire plate or large area, by depositing and extracting energy from alternate areas, causing buckling of the large rock plate,

13) set up an interference grid under the water, so that underwater submarines can be detected, tracked, and destroyed on station and with their missiles still unfired,

14) attack naval vessels and task forces through the water and through their hulls, without warning,

15) attack missile silos and nuclear storage sites "before launch", directly through the earth itself,

16) initiate the full nuclear explosion of implosion-type nuclear warheads on-board missiles on station,

17) initiate full nuclear explosion of implosion-type nuclear warheads in storage sites and ready reserve,

18) destroy seaborne and ocean-bottom-mounted mines and underwater sensors, even including entire "fields" of them,

19) detect and destroy hostile torpedoes, ship-to-underwater anti-submarine missiles, and dumped anti-submarine munitions and charges,

20) "pump" the electrical grounding of distant electrical power distribution and generation systems so that the system catastrophically fails,

21) "pump" the electrical grounding of distant electrical power systems so that radio and television transmitters, power grids, and wiring complexes in buildings and facilities radiate a desired scalar wave component or signal complex at equipment and personnel.

22) TOTAL MIND CONTROL:

"Igor Smirnov from Moscow Academy of Medicine demonstrated for the U.S. secret services and FBI experts a device which was capable to subliminally implant thoughts in peoples minds and in this way control their actions."

"the intelligence agencies... had been tracking Smirnov for years..., we know there is evidence the Soviet Army's special Forces used the technology during the conflict in Afghanistan."

MAMMA MIAAAAAAAAAAAA:
"He could have in mind either placing of ultrasound noises into the radio or TV broadcasting (this technology was used by the U.S: troops during the war in Persian Gulf against Iraquian soldiers listening to their military radio broadcasting - they were surrendering even to American journalists - see Newsweek, July 30, 1990, pg.61) or, as well, electromagnetic implanting of those noises into brains by means of special radars."

link to those paragraphs above: www.rumormillnews.com...

---

currently there are possibly up to 10 nations which have this weapon (including Brazil, Russia (KGB), China, USA, and two nations friendly to the U.S.,)

---

this technology puts any conventional defence to 0%

From time to time, the KGB (under its new name ) has to permit the Yakuza et al. to do something more dramatic, such as shoot down an aircraft, etc.

Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was asked about all this things in open letter:
Open Letter

hey... seems like there is SCALAR WAR ALREADY GOING ON:

WAR LINK

----------------------------------

some:quotes:

"So our North American weather is now courtesy of the Consortium, under the direction of the KGB. That is one rogue group that has these things. Then there is the bunch I guess you can call the Bush Cabal, with Poppy Bush and the ex-CIA guys in super-secret black budgets, Area 51, Majestic-12, who knows who or what they are, they probably have a version of these new superweapons and are probably itching to try them out in Iraq. Using Iraq as a testing ground for ever more amazing weapons!"

"Above all the secrecy must end so the human race can realize the true situation it is in and face it"
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

----------------------------------

HEY... GOOD NEWS, USA IS NOW DEFENDED:
(heh... note the date of post)
Link
so... after readining all this (it took me three days
) what are your thoughts? comments? etc.
anything ya'll smarties would like to add/update?

i am pretty mad that this gets no media coverage, it was going on since 1960s and was affecting US ("extensive weather engineering and control has been very active all over the U.S. for some time",'86 CHALLENGER SCALAR ATTACK, and possibly coulmbia too, for example)

IF this thing was discussed on ATS... then sorry (but i searched and found 1 thread with one reply
)
and btw, this might explain chemtrails as well...
(if you guys already came to this conclusion - sorry
)

PS: be back no earlier than next day

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Nice work Titus, I have known many of these things for a while.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
With all that power, they're doing a lousy job of using it as weaponry/mind control, doncha think? The Russians (according to the theory) should have been able to wipe out the entire East coast of the US with hurricanes and tornadoes during the 1960's. Instead, the weather was no worse than usual.

I don't buy it.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
With all that power, they're doing a lousy job of using it as weaponry/mind control, doncha think? The Russians (according to the theory) should have been able to wipe out the entire East coast of the US with hurricanes and tornadoes during the 1960's. Instead, the weather was no worse than usual.

I don't buy it.

maybe it only SEEMS you don't buy it. maybe that is the program that 'they' are running in you. maybe there are no russians and americans, but only a puppet show to keep things in a semblance of order while all the tracking and holding systems are set up. maybe 'they' are doing a great job.

weather has been getting worse. it is being blamed on the possible red herring called 'global warming'.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I find it strange that some can explain a theory about physics without including any equation at all. I checked the references and some are pretty known: the articles of Kaluza and Klein about Kaluza-Klein theory and MTW's Gravitation. I have Gravitation, but the articles references some unrelated sections:

• pages 19 - 21: half a page of a 3-page section about Local Lorentz geometry and 2 page of a 3-page block about the invariant interval.
  • pages 71 - 72: a block about the lorentz force and a page about the standard tensor electromagnetic theory
  • pages 163 -165: a section about accelerated observers in special relativity
  • pages 367 - 369: a block aboutBianchi identies in gravity and electromagnetism

The author contradicts himself a lot. On slide 11 he says that only the entire theories of electromagnetism, general relativity and quantum mechanics are wrong, but basicly all of Western physics is wrong. On the next side he uses Kaluza-Klein theory, a Western (!) theory developed around 1920. MTW is a book about general relativity. Why quote it, if it is wrong?

I don't believe this at all. When the author comes with a mathematically correct model of his theory, then we can start looking if his theory is possible.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i agree with amantine, there are many flaws from the authors work, but the link does get you thinking....

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom_88
i agree with amantine, there are many flaws from the authors work, but the link does get you thinking....

Yes, because Kazula-Klein theory is a real scientific theory that uses five dimensions in an attempt to unify gravity and electromagnetism. Scalar theories of gravity also exist. In MTW there is a section about them, also explaining the problems with scalar-field theories of gravity: there is bending of light and the theory is internally inconsistent.

You should never directly dismiss a theory, but without the math to check if the theory works, we can't say much about it.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The problem with scalar theory is that it is based on the ether concept. A concept that was debunked by Maxwell over 100 years ago, then Einstein�s� general relativity theory put the final nails in the coffin.

I find it particularly amusing that those who put forth these theories, (Bearden et al) seem to be totally immune to the irony that much of the very same technology that they rely on to promote their little hoax (computers / internet / telecommunications) is based on the fact that Maxwell and Einstein were right, and that Tesla was a cranky old kook.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Uhm.. Tesla a cranky old kook??? Without tesla you wouldn't have no ac current, radio, no tv no crt monitor, no microwave, no robots, no remote control... NO 20th century...

And it appears Maxwell never abandoned his belief in the ether..

www.hallym.ac.kr...

In Maxwell's third and final major paper on the subject, "A dynamical theory of the electromagnetic field" (1864), he ignored his rather elaborate and artificial model he had proposed for the ether, and concentrated on the propagation of electromagnetic waves through space. The position he took, and this is accepted today, is that the mathematical treatment remains valid without any assumptions about the nature of the medium through which the waves travel. In other words, he threw out the bathwater but carefully preserved the baby!

A significant feature of the book is that the word ether is mentioned only once, and that the model for the ether elaborated in his 1861-62 paper is referred to only incidentally. This does not mean that Maxwell had abandoned his belief in the existence of an ether; in his article on "Ether" in the famous 9th edition of the Encyclopedia Brittanica (1875) he expressed very clearly his belief in the existence of an ether. He considered, however, that his theory of electromagnetic radiation was valid whether or not the ether exists, or what its nature is.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Tesla was a genious with practical engineering, I will grant that, but, the scalar theory has not been accepted by physicists for many, many years.

Quantum theory, on the other hand does open into some interesting possibilities, but, however, it generally requires a high degree of intellectual achievement to study all of the nuances of the theory. Some of the smartest physicists in the world are researching it. I think that this is why Bearden likes hsi scalar theory so much. Why be be the low man on the quantum theory totem pole, when he can be the king of the scalar dung heap.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm not sure I see the connection between scalar weapons and chemtrails. Perhaps chemtrails are laid in accordance to the "woodpecker grid"?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
titus, thanks for posting this info . I have been trying to get people on this board to go to cehniere.org and actually study all of the material there. Not many are interested or believe it is flawed or it is just debunked. Tom is a brilliant and courageous man... I feel sorry for those who won't look into what we have been and are facing. It is horrifying. I have worked with Tom and researched as well as documented scalar "hits" and correlared events since 1997. I KNOW what is happening. I know the relationship of the Yakuza and the Bush Dynasty. I wish people would not be so lazy or unconcerned. They are as bad as those Tom tried to warn while still at Sandia!
They may mock his work but someday they may realize too late that they are helpless to do anything about it.
It is easy to see how the process of gradualism and lies works on Joe Six Pack & how this nation is in the shape it is in.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't really have an opinion on scalar technology. And I think that Tesla was always seriously underestimated.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by signa
It is easy to see how the process of gradualism and lies works on Joe Six Pack & how this nation is in the shape it is in.

The process seems to have also worked on the leading theoretical physicists over the past 75 years also.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enki

I'm not sure I see the connection between scalar weapons and chemtrails. Perhaps chemtrails are laid in accordance to the "woodpecker grid"?

There is no connecton.

new topics

top topics

join