It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad heads for big win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad heads for big win

www.news24.com...

Tehran - Hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took an unbeatable lead in Iran's election on Saturday, official results showed, but his moderate challenger alleged irregularities and claimed victory for himself.

The level of the incumbent's support, roughly twice as many votes as former Prime Minister Mirhossein Mousavi with most ballots counted, confounded analyst predictions of a tight race.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Looks like were all in for some more war mongering from all sides since its obvious that he has won the election. We should also being to see thousands of articles of rigged ballots and god knows what else is going to be thought of.

Either way, i guess Israel is already gearing up for its end of year strike as i had mentioned in a previous thread were i mentioned that the U.S. had given a time frame towards the end of the year for Iran to comply with what the U.S. see as a stop to all nuclear advancement.

[url=http://www.news24.com/Content/World/News/1073/9a52ae0df774484284e276c37caca51c/13-06-2009%2007-06/Ahmadinejad_heads_for_big_win]www.news24.com[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Oops wrong thread. sorry.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by Slash]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Because of President Ahmadinejad’s vital role in the New World Order conspiracy I don’t think there is any possible way the Powers that Be would have let him loose this race.

Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos were overthrown and kicked out of the Philippines in 1978 after a Pilipino investigation in his last landslide election unearthed that the CIA had used computer software designed to tabulate the election results for the good people of the Philippines to make sure the long term President, his wife and her 2,000 pairs of shoes could remain happily in power.

The United States and its people sure are a funny breed. The story was widely published in 1978, just 4 short years after Watergate, and even though the CIA had developed and provided the Software and it was proven conclusively American’s themselves continue to this day to not worry about the sanctity of our own almost entirely computerized voting process!

Without keeping the War in Terror in high gear the 500 Billion Dollar a year defense industry that some of the nations most influential citizens and politicians are owners and stock holders of will grind to a halt.

Why in this economy if they have to fall back on the other investments they own (just about everything else there is to own) they will be lucky to make a lousy trillion dollars a year!

I ask you what kind of uncouth and uncultured barbarian could live on that kind of pittance.

With out President Ahmadinejad in Tehran, both Tel Aviv and the U.S. Military Industrialist complex are out of business, with the war in Iraq slowly winding down and the pitiful remnants of the Taliban hardly worth firing a 3 million dollar Tomahawk Cruise missile out.

Americans might have had their fill of shock and awe, but the Israelis and the Military Industrial Complex can never get enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh god, here we go again. I don't think I'd mind that man so much if he at least made an effort to say things that made some degree of sense, but that seems pretty far from is mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It was like a close race, last time I read a headline. Is it over? I would surely like to see another face in charge of Iran. This does not bode well. Ut, oh. I read there might be fraud involved in all this, too. Oh, where's Jimmy Carter to make it all right?
Okay, Amajinihad, Obama has always proclaimed he would meet with you without conditions. So demand it? Yeah, call him out. I'm still waiting for Obama to meet with Chaves, one of the Castro brothers, hey, how about the Dalai Lama, too? No strings attached, no preconditions, etc. Oooops! Never mind, The NWO has taken control of my strings. Heh. Have you noticed? Obama is getting white hair and he has just been "in control" for a few months. lol. Yeah. Being the leader of the free world is a byitch. lol.

It sort of reminds me of when I was stationed in a certain place when I was in the army. It was like, ooooooooooooooops!! Now my hair is white. lol. Welcommeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the machineeeeeeeeeeeeee.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Absolutely correct, the cost of a tomahawk or the mere flight of jets far exceeds the actual benefit gained by changing a mentality who wants nothing but to be left alone and develop according to its own culture, how ever brutal or weird that may seem in our eyes.

Cost of F-16 with payload equals to roughly 1,000 eu per minute. That has been handed to me from a fighter pilot who in active service, so the figures are astronomical when you can begin to factor the other logistics into the equation of running and maintaining this particular operation.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interesting to see how the media is covering the event.

(click to open player in new window)

top topics

join