It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influenza pandemic alert raised to phase 6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

11 June 2009 -- On the basis of available evidence and expert assessments of the evidence, the scientific criteria for an influenza pandemic have been met. The Director-General of WHO has therefore decided to raise the level of influenza pandemic alert from phase 5 to phase 6. "The world is now at the start of the 2009 influenza pandemic," she said at a press conference today.

WHO Website

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So I couldn't see any topics confirming the actual level 6 confirmation, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well what does this mean, mass amounts of tamiflu being traded through out the world, mandatory vaccinations?

What about those stories of the semi loads a couple months back?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Take a look at the "Top new threads" in the right of this page. You will see Swine Flu To Be Declared Global Pandemic *UPDATE* Level 6 Official thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you have the time please take a look at this videos, they are about two hours of information regarding vaccination, the NWO, their links with the chinese regime and a pandemic flu that the author thought it was inevitably happening by the end of 2008. He was wrong then, but the conclusions that led him to think that way may explain what´s the swine flu or A H1N1 flu pandemic all about.

I hope this turns to be useful for much of the people in America and the rest of us in the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread has already been posted, Please see the above link..

Thread closed.

top topics

join