It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are some 9-11 Threads disappearing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Is there some reason why some important 9-11 threads are disappearing from the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Forum? Specifically I am looking for the NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - Sensitive Information Enclosed thread.

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - Sensitive Information Enclosed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c329e7d97485.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6/12/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Maybe you should look harder.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For some strange reason, even my own posts to that thread have disappeared from my post log. Is ATS breaking down or is some CIA/FBI censorship effort in effect?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/681b1d89357e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Maybe it is CIA censorship. Aye aye aye.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Doesnt that usually happen when somebody puts a thread in the trash bin?
Maybe it was trash.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The two posters above me- please stop trolling. I know you need jobs but still- stop trolling, ok?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
That was a good thread by Craig Ranke CIT, and could have educated a lot of newbies to the 9-11 Truth movement.

Fortunately, the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is still rapidly self-destructing and is beyond salvaging even by the most dishonest government loyalists.

True flight path Over the Naval Annex

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7370ecf41d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Actual flight path Over Naval Annex and high above the 1st floor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f207b99b935.jpg[/atsimg]

Oooops! They put that port engine underground. No Matter.

The American sheeple will believe just about anything.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd3381f0ee39.jpg[/atsimg]

Pentagon Building Performance Report

[edit on 6/13/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
this post I made doesn't show up on search and the flag function is disabled.

9/11 wtc7 column 79=Psalm 79 shocker

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
this post I made doesn't show up on search and the flag function is disabled.

9/11 wtc7 column 79=Psalm 79 shocker

Yea..Craigs thread got put in the trash. Apparently, his compilation of EVIDENCE was in violation of the T&C, which is absurd. I've also been unable to flag certain threads, and I also started a thread asking where Craigs thread went, and that one went straight to the trash as well.

Maybe the mods would be kind enough to shed some light on this?

EDIT - I was able to flag this thread. Hoorah.

[edit on 13/6/2009 by P1DrummerBoy]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I suspect that it was decided by ATS staff that Craig's thread was advertising his DVD. I'm pretty sure that if that was the staff's judgment, that it is against the terms and conditions of this forum.

I could be wrong.

ATS staff don't usually offer reasons for why some threads are closed. They're not required to, so don't think that anything underhanded is going on. There's been a fair bit of trolling, both posts and threads, in the 9/11 forum the past couple of days and I suspect that ATS staff will start smacking with the ban-hammer very shortly.

Perhaps, a staff member may wish to comment. Although I suspect that Craig may have been sent a U2U by a staff member explaining why his thread was deleted.

Everyone take a deep breath... don't feed the trolls.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have noticed some things to. IS the 9//11 Psychology Thread still on here, I only saw it once and didn't even post on it yet.

This thread was fully based on the Psychology involved in understanding the truth of 9/11, and it is an important issue, as Many in the medical profession are now supporting the growing population of people that 9/11 was a inside job and a t criminal act involving Treason.

Did anyone else see this thread? iT was here about approx 10 hrs ago

Cheers

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Guys, as has been mentioned earlier in this thread a lot of discussions go on behind the curtain. We usually don't publically air dirty laundry of members for the simple reason of decency.

We are not removing 9/11 threads left and right. The main issue here is the thread(s) by Craig Ranke CIT that was removed. There were concerns by some staff members that the T&C's were broken.

We are discussing the issue and we are nearing a conclusion.

We are by no means trying to "hide any truth". We are simply enforcing the T&C as we do every single day in every single forum.

So hang tight. I'm sure we'll reach a middle ground where Craig can get his info out there.

For the "extra paranoid' members that posted in this thread:
Read this post.

Thread closed.

top topics

join