It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DANG you Red Wings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Game 7 and you DARE to loose? YOU LOOSE? What the hell is wrong with you? Your the Freaking RED WINGS for crying out loud and you lost to WHO?

Good god guys. Hang your head in SHAME!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
YAY PENGUINS !!!!!!

OH well maybe next year WUKKY.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d436c773204.gif[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d436c773204.gif[/atsimg]

PENGUINS !!!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Dang you Pengu. This is all YOUR fault!

I want the penguins tested for NPO drugs! I know there is doping going on! This can't happen to the Wings!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Pens came out gunning tonight. I'd still say the Wings are the better team but I got the impression from the interviews through the series that they thought they couldn't lose it. Guess that's the way you learn

Good work Pens!!!!!!!!!! City of champions again (although don't mention the Pirates).

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Game 7 was everything that seemed to be missing from the rest of the games in the series. It was all out the entire way.
I got the feeling that the Pens finally realized what they could accomplish and simply wanted it more than the Wings.

To beat Detroit at home in game 7 of the finals is not an easy accomplishment and the Pens deserve every last bit of credit for pulling this off.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Geeze...two championships in P-burg in one year?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Certainly not the first time. I'd think people would be a little used to it by now

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's not the first time by no means that Pittsburgh won to titles in the same year. Let me take you back to 1979 when the Pirates won the World Series and the Steelers won Super Bowl Thirteen.
Yes folks, it has been that long since Pittsburgh has seen two title victories in the same year.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good point lol. I was caught up in the moment, I thought the Steelers/Pens did it one other year but the Pens two consecutive cups were when the Steelers were transitioning to Cowher. Yeah I know the other cups were a few years ago. -We don't care, we still like them a lot along with the six Lombardi trophies. It gets a little confusing

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I want the penguins tested for NPO drugs!

WHOA!....HEY NOW!....Lets not go dangerously throwing accusations around. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt...

The NPO strongly denounces any such accusations of doping. The NPO absolutely does not engage in any illegal manipulation of sports or their organizations and/or players in any form. The NPO is a strong proponent of fair and competitive sport associations and the entertainment they provide to the gullible masses intelligent populace which views them.

The NPO would like to congratulate the Pittsburgh Penguins on their well-deserved and fair Stanley Cup victory over the Detroit Red Wings and for furthering our agenda for global domination.

This message approved by NPO Ministry of Truth.

[edit on 6/24/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

top topics

join