It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Proof of Reincarnation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

You make a good point. But I didn't seem to pickup on any subterfuge on the part of the parents. They seemed sincere. Doesn't mean they were... but my gut says it's legit.

My gut also tells me this is legit. I was going in thinking this was going to be hokey news story, but I was wrong. I was most stuck early on in the video of how much the presence behind the kid and WWII pilot's eyes were remarkably similar. I shocked at what a great job editors of the clip did in pointing this out with the morph sequence at the end. I guess they noticed it too.
Great find!

BTW, I already believed in reincarnation before this as a Christian who follows Buddhist and other Eastern philosophies. I think that if there is a Higher Power creating an order in the Universe, it is only just that if your life is cut short for whatever reason, that you should be given another chance to get to complete a full life experience and learn from those experiences that only a full life can offer.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is the kind of thing that is so far past a Nobel prize that you cannot categorize it.

We are talking fringe Science beyond the realm of Aliens.

There ARE ways to test this!

EVERYTHING is testable!

What I am surprised is that no one HAS put this to a scientific unbiased experiment.

This would be such a WORLD CHANGING discovery in the eyes of science.

Beyond ANY astronomical discovery in history. Beyond ANY medical discovery in history. This would be THE GREATEST DISCOVERY OF ALL TIME!

Looking at the video one of the VERY first things that I noticed as a casual observer was the Giant Virgin Mary statue in the house.

That indicates to me right away CONFLICT OF RELIGION!

Not many people are willing to explore a realm that takes them in direct and complete conflict to what they believed all of their life.

I think this story deserves serious inquiry. We should not be so fast to write off something like this as a hoax or a fraud immediately.

www.randi.org...

This guy at this link creates legitimate science based tests for psychic, supernatural or paranormal powers.

He is willing to pay someone 1 MILLION BONES if they can prove it scientifically!

These is the kind of reasoning that needs to be applied to something that seems so unexplainable like this reincarnation boy.

You want to talk about a conspiracy? This would be the mother of all if it were true.

The race would be on to figure out how it works and WHO got to be WHO!

Then again if it WERE proven to be true it might make it harder to escape your chains of being given the chance to start over in a new life.

Oh great. I get stuck with the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler? Sucky.

Wait I did not pay my taxes in my past life? I am getting charged for them? Sucky.

AWW NOO WAY I was Michael Jordan in my past life and in this one I am born a paraplegic? WTF?!?!?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
This is one of the easiest things to fake and profit from.

1. research information on obscure area
2. get a kid to soak it all up
3. claim proof of reincarnation
4. get in local news
5. get in national news
6. promote book
7. PROFIT!!

Well said. The 'ol bottom line is PROFIT. If the story ended at "get national news" it would be more creditable. Fame and fortune are too powerful for some to ignore and the kid's imagination is easily manipulated. Too bad no intense professional interviews were sought to substantiate the story, when the info started, if it indeed did start with the kid.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have now seen the video. It took me about an hour on my dial-up connection but it was worth it. That kid was strong. They let him have the last word and I totally believe him. The video was very professional.

There are some unusual aspects to this particular case:
1) Between about 1945 when the other James died and about 1999 when this James was born there's room for a whole other (though somewhat short) lifetime. From what I've read it's more common for people to remember the life immediately prior to the current one. Just more common.
2) The parents kept their feet on the ground and just ran with it. Very unusual. More kids should have parents that willing to experience their worlds!
3) Everyone was comfortable about the story. The former life was of the highest order and extremely well-lived. That doesn't always happen in such cases.

Though the story is convincing and believable, the case has problems from a scientific research perspective. The parents did all the work themselves, and they had no particular interest in handling the case in a way that would make it scientifically defensible. But for my money, science be damned! They've long since sold out to the enemy as far as I'm concerned. (That's a little extreme, but these things make me emotional.)

Heed the words of that little boy. He's wise beyond his years!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
I started this thread a day before you www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously the mods are not doing there job properly..

Amazing story all the same.

Sorry about that dude. I should have dug deeper before posting I guess.

That ok im just glad to see this story got the attention it deserves

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
This is the kind of thing that is so far past a Nobel prize that you cannot categorize it.

We are talking fringe Science beyond the realm of Aliens.

There ARE ways to test this!

EVERYTHING is testable!

What I am surprised is that no one HAS put this to a scientific unbiased experiment.

This would be such a WORLD CHANGING discovery in the eyes of science.

Beyond ANY astronomical discovery in history. Beyond ANY medical discovery in history. This would be THE GREATEST DISCOVERY OF ALL TIME!...

My, we do get carried away, don't we? The time for "scientific testing" should have come before the Book Deal and PROFITS! This kind of "woweee stuff" is what slight-of-hand artists count on to sidestep close analysis. Think.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think of consciousness as connected to a subconscious ocean, more or less, of thoughts and ideas. All of which we contribute to, and take from.

Our minds are nothing more than receivers in this case, that pick up these things, and it is our Emotions that allow us to adapt towards what we receive - thus making each idea unique.

2 people may have the same idea, but based on THEIR own feelings and wants, act differently.

With re-incarnation, I feel that the essence that makes us who we are, can in certain ways, be retained - not as the person themself, but as the essence that they believed.

A good person comes back as a good person. Evil is evil. The rest of us, just go unnoticed, over and over.

Our thoughts, I believe, enter this subconscious ether where our desires are also, and a like soul can retrieve their old dreams...

It connects us all, at some point, I think...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The thing that I fear worse than death, isn't taking that bobsled ride to Hell when I finally kick off... (which I'd find hysterical after a lifetime of rejecting my families fundamentalism.)

See, I've often felt that I've lived before. More specifically, it's always been this deja-vu telling me that I wasn't someone else. I was me. Same parents, same family, same friends, same life.

I would take comfort in knowing that we all take a go round, then we take another as someone else.

But the thought of having to live this life again is enough to make me hope that after death, there is nothing but peaceful non-existence, lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

I have heard many question, "Is there life after death?" A better question would be, "Is there life after birth?" To put it another way, "Do you call this living?"

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by Angus123

I have heard many question, "Is there life after death?" A better question would be, "Is there life after birth?" To put it another way, "Do you call this living?"

:bnghd:

Interesting... kind of a one hand clapping philosophical question.
Btw... why did everybody's stars vanish?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Its because of reincarnation, that I'm alive today. I wanted to kill my self along time ago. My dad, who believed in it, told me that my next life would be full of more problems than this one. Believing that, I don't want my life to end by my own hand unless I have to save somebody else you know.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The thing that I fear worse than death, isn't taking that bobsled ride to Hell when I finally kick off... (which I'd find hysterical after a lifetime of rejecting my families fundamentalism.)

It's funny though, most of the notions of hell actually come from Dante's Inferno, not the Bible. Concepts of heaven and hell seem notoriously vague, when really, it's supposed to be the endgame of many religions.

Both places sound rather boring and uninteresting, especially after a few years of it... I mean, just how many times can you sit on a cloud strumming a harp worshipping some guy, before you get a bit sick of it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If this is true, how do you explain this with an ever growing population? where do all those extra souls come from to be reincarnated into new bodies...? I would love to believe that this is true...if someone could explain this.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wow thanks for the link, I hadn't seen that! but have heard of this happening before- I don't see anything rehearsed about the boy or his parents- how can people explain this away!

Jinx, apparently we go back to our 'home frequency'- for the majority of us that is the mid astral planes- I think on the 5th dimension? that is where we are before incarnating again.

According to Seth, we are actually living 7 lives at once and have an 'oversoul' which looks after us.

Because time is simultaneous, we really don't have past or future lives but it seems that way to us.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Incidently- to combat the growing belief of reincarnation the Catholic Church brought in 'confession'- it gave people another chance in THIS lifetime- sneaky huh?

And totally off topic, was it just me or did the boys sister Annie look like Katie Holmes as a kid?! - lol- crazy what a resemblence

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join