It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Proof of Reincarnation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is an actual news story from Fox 8 in Cleveland, Ohio that has to be seen to be believed.
It's an amazing video of the report that aired.

www.fox8.com...

Check it out... I guarantee you'll be blown away.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Amazing story. I'm surprised that this was aired on a Fox network, though.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hi, Angus123. S & F !

I have seen a similar story on TV, of a boy in England, remembering
having lived in Iceland. ( Or on another island, close to England ).

His parents, with his help, found the house, the owners, and
the stories around the house where known by the boy. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow, that was pretty good!!

I didn't believe in it, but that makes me think.

Good post, star and flag.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight

Amazing story. I'm surprised that this was aired on a Fox network, though.

I know this is in Ohio, but living on the west coast, I can say that you'd be hard pressed to tell our local fox station from our nbc station.

Everyone just reports MSNBC's hompepage

[edit on 12-6-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It isn't too many people that get that clear verification of a past life. It makes perfect sense to me that we come back. This is one of the best cases I have heard of.

Nice Find

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm brought to the skeptical side of this I have to say since at the end there is conveniently a book being promoted by them. We do need to look more into this than just a brief video like this. Not everything seems right with this one here.
The footage of the boy himself isn't much more than just a few moments of him talking over an internet video conference and then a few pictures here and there of him. More information on this is needed all we are getting are recounts from the parents.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wow, this is remarkable! Great find, and a great topic.
Thanks for this one.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is one of the easiest things to fake and profit from.

1. research information on obscure area
2. get a kid to soak it all up
3. claim proof of reincarnation
4. get in local news
5. get in national news
6. promote book
7. PROFIT!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Fantastic find.

I wonder though. How is this more proof of reincarnation than it is of collective conscious? To me, just having someone elses memories is not proof of reincarnation. There are numerous accounts of memories and thoughts being transferred from person to person.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

4. get in local news
5. get in national news
6. promote book
7. PROFIT!!

This still does not explain the part where no one else knew about the painting other than two people..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
S&F

Great find...thank you for posting this thread.

Ciao!

[edit on 03/31/2009 by rgseymour]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
scientific explanations.. who knows. If we are living in a simulation then it's likely some of our programming is recycled. Or it could be a strange particle that passes through someone's mind, takes on properties of the memory and passes through another mind leaving an imprint. It could be the side effect of an experiment like HAARP. There is no way to really prove anything with our current technology.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions

This still does not explain the part where no one else knew about the painting other than two people..

Is it not possible this is part of the scam? "Say this and we'll cut you in on 30% of the book sales".

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Does not our memory lie in our bodies? How does amnesia happen during life? How does memory recovery happen when amnesia does occur?

Does our memory leave our bodies when we die? If so, How does a new body access this memory? Where is it stored?

Is this young boy really still the same person, or has the older James somehow possessed some of his mind and body functions? How can he have symptoms of PTSD if his body and mind did not go through war? How thin is the line between the mind, body, and soul?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

4. get in local news
5. get in national news
6. promote book
7. PROFIT!!

Lol... do I detect shades of the Underpants Gnomes from South Park?
Step One: Steal underpants
Step Two: ?
Step Three: Profit

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

You make a good point. But I didn't seem to pickup on any subterfuge on the part of the parents. They seemed sincere. Doesn't mean they were... but my gut says it's legit.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Here are the first full ABC video's done on Jame Leininger and the Fox follow up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
YAY!!
Being a believer in reincarnation, this helps to reinforce my own personal beliefs and experiences!

It is a win for the "paranormal" world.
What more proof could anyone ask for?
And documented too!

Thats awesome!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Darkblade71]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Great find! I have read a great deal on the subject. The best book covering this material I've come across is Mind Probe Hypnosis by Dr. Irene Hickman who stumbled on the phenomenon while searching for underlying reasons for patients with symptoms and no medical causes (such as asthma).

I was able to recall some past life memories during meditation. I used to have a crippling fear of heights, with no reason for such a fear. In meditation, I had a vivid memory of falling off a castle wall while intoxicated. Since recalling this, I am no longer terrified of heights.

According to Einstien, energy never dissipates, and organized energy never disorganizes. The mind, the soul, whatever term you wish to use is merely organized energy. So why couldn't such disembodied energy enter into a blank biological receptical (a newborn). According to Dr. Hickman's accounts, that is when the 'soul' enters the body, at birth.

According to my spiritual beliefs, we keep coming back to learn, and we choose which vessel will best accomodate us in learning the current lesson we need to learn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join