It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Koberg: Another ae911truth member speaks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is pretty good. It just broke. Gage has 694 architects and engineers signed up.

This is Donald Koberg. This guy thinks thermite is a standard explosive in controlled demolitions. Pretty amazing really.

Listen for yourself.

www.youtube.com...

This is just my opinion, but its about time that these ae911truth members need called out for the frauds they are.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
This is just my opinion, but its about time that these ae911truth members need called out for the frauds they are.

Like calling out the fraud Mark "Gravy" Roberts for not really making a living as a NYC Tour Guide?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Mark doesn't lie. I challenge you to find one lie he has written or spoken. He's has wriiten hundreds and hundreds of pages. GO!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

Gravy had lied that Capt Negro was the one who called Larry Silverstein.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

No he didn't. Please retract your false statement.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

You are telling me Gravy didn't say Capt Negro was the one who called Larry Silverstein?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

yes

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The guy who patented linear charges,designed it for such a use..
www.freepatentsonline.com...

dont think it gets any clearer than that..

Ding,ding,round over..

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit

reply to post by ATH911

You are telling me Gravy didn't say Capt Negro was the one who called Larry Silverstein?

yes

Now you are lying.

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander...”

That was 32-year-veteran FDNY Chief of Operations Daniel Nigro, who was in charge of the World Trade Center incident following Chief of Department Peter Ganci’s death in the collapse of the north tower. Silverstein was at home with his wife when he received the courtesy call from Chief Nigro in the afternoon.

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Do you have a better source for that?

According to this;

forums.randi.org...

Nigro apparently says:

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Also in that thread however, they state that Silverstein claims that he did receive that call.

Both wtc7lies and randi.org could be seen as biased sites, so without a better source, or definitive statements from the men, I would describe this as an open question still.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thank you for posting yet another video of your actions. I'm downloading and saving these videos as evidence. I've been in contact with Richard Gage about these videos.

You do realize that you could be facing impersonation, defamation and slander charges? Do you also realize the it is illegal to record phone calls without the other person's knowledge or consent? There are federal and state laws against this. You should Google the laws before recording another call.

You are potentially in some hot water, Troy. Your actions are dispicable and I hope that AE911T and the architects you illegally recorded come after you with everything they've got. You know architects are well payed and can afford some expensive lawyers, can you?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
You are potentially in some hot water, Troy. Your actions are dispicable and I hope that AE911T and the architects you illegally recorded come after you with everything they've got. You know architects are well payed and can afford some expensive lawyers, can you?

You may have a good point here, the specific law I believe is the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968. This applies in many states, and makes it illegal to record a conversation without permission. The crank call show "Crank Yankers" is recorded in Nevada, as it is a state that requires only one side give permission.

en.wikipedia.org...

A quick look on google appears to show that this law is valid in West Virginia, so if it is indeed Troy, and he is there, he could be in big trouble.

www.legis.state.wv.us...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

My post was to show TroyW/BradJame/BigUnit was lying when he said Gravy didn't say Chief Nigro called Larry Silverstein.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
The guy who patented linear charges,designed it for such a use..
www.freepatentsonline.com...

dont think it gets any clearer than that..

Ding,ding,round over..

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

This patent was issued in 2006 this would be after 911 so you just made the same exact mistake. Thermite is not a practical means of demolition at all its not used by demolition companies and the costs of setting up thermite charges in a building would be too high and wouldn't be used. The military can afford to do it but again only as breaching charges.Its just not as effective as C4 for taking down structures. Explosive force is far more effective then heat.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thank you for posting yet another video of your actions. I'm downloading and saving these videos as evidence. I've been in contact with Richard Gage about these videos.

You do realize that you could be facing impersonation, defamation and slander charges? Do you also realize the it is illegal to record phone calls without the other person's knowledge or consent? There are federal and state laws against this. You should Google the laws before recording another call.

I'm glad your not an attorney it is not illegal to record a conversation as long as one of the parties know the conversation is being recorded.Where you aware of that? I can legally record any conversation i have with anyone and its perfectly legal.And since its me i can use my recording any way i like again perfectly legal.Funny how people think they have rights that don't exist. Hoow do you think talk radio hosts get away with there live calls they put on the radio?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

snip

I'm glad your not an attorney it is not illegal to record a conversation as long as one of the parties know the conversation is being recorded.Where you aware of that? I can legally record any conversation i have with anyone and its perfectly legal.And since its me i can use my recording any way i like again perfectly legal.Funny how people think they have rights that don't exist. Hoow do you think talk radio hosts get away with there live calls they put on the radio?

You should really read my post above, shows that do crank calls have to be recorded in specific states, as in most states, it is illegal to record a conversation without the permission of both parties. You should check your state laws, to see how the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 affects you.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Forgive me..

..but who is Daniel Koberg and these people the ae911 guy is calling?!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

Originally posted by dragonridr

snip

I'm glad your not an attorney it is not illegal to record a conversation as long as one of the parties know the conversation is being recorded.Where you aware of that? I can legally record any conversation i have with anyone and its perfectly legal.And since its me i can use my recording any way i like again perfectly legal.Funny how people think they have rights that don't exist. How do you think talk radio hosts get away with there live calls they put on the radio?

You should really read my post above, shows that do crank calls have to be recorded in specific states, as in most states, it is illegal to record a conversation without the permission of both parties. You should check your state laws, to see how the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 affects you.

Sorry check west law supreme court all ready overturned this And falls under FCC regulations.You can be sued for defamation of character however but not for recording the call. Just covered this in my law class about a month ago. There is currently no law restricting a person from recording them selves for personal use. Since its his conversation he can decide if he wants people to hear it. Trust me before they make these calls it is OKed by the corporate lawyers to make sure they can it is a standard in radio and television.In fact that would be the job i want just stand around going you cant say that thats ok no thats not good it opens us up to liability sweet job.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Something tells me that Troy is shaking in his boots.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Excellent post. Bone_z has a nasty habit of getting it all wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join