It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Amazing Reincarnation ** James Leininger** 3 Part Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The most amazing Reincarnation Story EVER

A small heads up ...

James Leininger, was recently aired on PrimeTime on the ABC television network. In this case, James demonstrated knowledge regarding WWII fighter planes that he had not been taught or exposed to in this lifetime.

He told his parents that he had died in a plane crash and revealed the name of the aircraft carrier that he flew off of, as well as the name of his best friend on the ship. Given this informations, his parents were able to historically validate his past lifetime, in which James' name was James Huston.

Later on, the parents orchestrated a reunion of little James with Huston's surviving sister. Huston's sister came to believe that little James Leininger is indeed the reincarnation of her deceased brother, James Huston, and she gave little James a number of Huston's cherished possesions.

Part 1

Part 2

Fox News Follow up in Japan THIS IS REALLY AMAZING A MUST WATCH

www.fox8.com...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

excellent!!
what else can you say to that.

the end of the last video ( at iwo jima) bought a tear to my eye.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that it was awesome to watch I had never seen that before.Star and flag for you sir.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Totally amazing story hey .... I work in the aviation game and it would be totally one in a million for a kid of that age to have knowledge about the intricacies of specific WW2 fighters.

The fact that hey knew the type / the region it flew / the ship it flew off is just so unreal.

This is my favorite reincarnation story by far , his parents seem totally down to earth which add credibility to the story.

I still cant believe he was able to recognize in person guys he flew with ... unreal.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here is the link to the James Leininger Book "Soul Survivor"

www.soulsurvivor-book.com...

Their Blog

soulsurvivorbook.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If reincarnation is real, I've always wondered what is the impetus for past life recall. Every time I read about spontaneous former life memories, there is usually a trigger event that starts those memories. I don't think its any different in this incident.

In this case, it seems that in both lives James led, he had the same first name. I think this is how it started with this child. Out of the 6.7 billion or so people on the planet a rare occurence happened where the first name in two successive lives took place, triggering vivid past life recall.

top topics

join