It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage: ae911truth founder says the unbelievable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
People still bite on trolling like this?

C'mon guys, rise above it please.

Starve a troll out and they eventually implode from boredom. Scientific fact, I swear. Just like the NIST report.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
One thing that people seem to miss is that WTC7 was not just on fire. It had been right near the epicenter of two massive buildings collapsing. I am sure material rained down on WTC7 PLUS the massive amount of air pushing threw from the collapse of WTC 1 & 2. That air/shock wave went for blocks and blocks. What do you think it would have been like if you were right in the WTC complex?

Theres all ways another fact i don't see people talk about the whole area was on a sheet of bed rock which means the foundations were badly damaged.In fact they were actually worried that the bedrock had cracked so badly that they actually used cement to repair damage. They were afraid further fractures in the bed rock would flood the entire downtown area. As the old saying goes a building is only as strong as its foundation.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
If you are drinking or eating right now I advise you chew it or swallow it down before you visit this link.

This is remarkable.... That he would even entertain such utter nonsense.

Here it is. Listen at your own discretion.

www.youtube.com...

Uhm...sorry to burst your bubble but it was proven years ago that there were about 5 or 6 of the hijackers found alive after 9/11. Where have you been?

Mods please close this thread. This was proven in many publications including mainstream ones. Thanks.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Roid_Rage27]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
One thing that people seem to miss is that WTC7 was not just on fire. It had been right near the epicenter of two massive buildings collapsing. I am sure material rained down on WTC7 PLUS the massive amount of air pushing threw from the collapse of WTC 1 & 2.

The official report from NIST even says neither of those things were a significant cause of collapse. They said it was primarily due to fire. Because the debris missed hitting anything that would cause the whole building to collapse.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

That's right, and from there you get to the fact that no steel-framed building in history has ever fell down due to even massive fires (example I posted previously) let alone a few office fires.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
yeah let's see..

nuclear bomb in nagasaki: some buildings left standing.

2 planes crash: 3 skyscrapers drop like your IQ does from watching family guy.

uh.. fart?

pick any war, go look at some photos. buildings don't collapse.

and by the way, lucky for us the terrorists quit using this tactic eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You dont find it amazing that Gage would bring up alive hijackers? I thinks it's awesome. Hilariously awesome. I think his statement gives a good grasp on his state of mind.

Some other things that are hilariouasly awesome:
The director of the FBI said the reason they couldn't account for them was because they might not have had tickets.
He is referring to alleged hijackers. The reason they are alleged is because all the people whom appeared in the newspaper the next morning as hijackers were not dead. This is a known phenomenon and as I mentioned the director of the FBI addresses it. Its part of the official story.
Character assassination of a respected professional with hundreds of other professionals backing him is not debunking, its not proving anything, its not making any progress at all and has no science behind it.
You have 7 warnings and one ban in 3 days and post nothing but you tube clips. That says a lot about character in itself while were on the subject.

I think your statement gives a good grasp on your understanding of 911.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well check this out

Hijack 'Suspects' Alive and Well

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Check out the date it was printed. It seems that SOMEONE knows this is pretty common knowledge. The BBC knew a WHILE back, so how come people question this story?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well check this out

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Check out the date it was printed. It seems that SOMEONE knows this is pretty common knowledge. The BBC knew a WHILE back, so how come people question this story?

[edit on 13-6-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Well check this out

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well

Well for starters your wrong the original list was 26 people it was finally brought down to 19 after they confirmed who was still alive and who was here in the states.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

where is your proof that they did die. i can't believe people that just believe everything that spews out of the mouth of the media. thats
absolutly incredible.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well let’s put an end to all this debate and find the hijackers that are still alive. I would think once that was done the whole thing would unravel.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

where is your proof that they did die. i can't believe people that just believe everything that spews out of the mouth of the media. thats
absolutly incredible.

Well I guess there is no proof that anyone in either plane died...well other than they are on longer on the earth. I would say the information is correct until someone comes up with a live person that was on those planes whether it was a passenger, crew or hijacker. I would think it has been enough time to weed out the mistakes and anyone that comes forward now would be a smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, at least ONE hijacker was still alive after the attacks remember?

The mysterious passport that somehow made it out of the crash unscathed, and then the GoV't said...

"Look here, we've got proof!"

Then, the guy who was supposedly a hijacker, and SUPPOSEDLY DEAD, turns up to say

"Here I am, I'm *totally* not deaD!"

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Could it also be possible that the supposed 9/11 hijackers simply changed their identity to the names of the people that are still alive today?

[edit on 6/13/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Wasn't one of the hijackers' briefcases supposedly recovered with a list of the names of the other hijackers? If the names are wrong, then that just implies to me that someone may have meant for that briefcase to be found whether 9/11 was an inside job or not.

Either way what it boils down to is no evidence. No evidence at all for us to believe the given list of names has anything to do with real people who did or did not hijack any of those aircraft.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What is interesting is that so many brits are of the believe that 911 was an inside job !

The miracle passport (not unlike the miracle bullet) just gives the game away, in that there is something deeply deeply wrong with the story.

If 911 is to ever be put to bed, then in order to quiet the truthers once and for all there should be a public inquiry, monitored by the public. Everyone involved from bush down should be publicly cross examined and no stone left unturned.

Am I correct in saying that Osama Bin laden is still not been charged with anything ?

I personally think it's appalling that the OJ Simpson case got greater public scrutiny, than 911, what the hell's the matter with people ?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ssemaje Jhrvys

Well, at least ONE hijacker was still alive after the attacks remember?

The mysterious passport that somehow made it out of the crash unscathed, and then the GoV't said...

"Look here, we've got proof!"

Then, the guy who was supposedly a hijacker, and SUPPOSEDLY DEAD, turns up to say

"Here I am, I'm *totally* not deaD!"

No the person claimed his passport and id were stolen which i dint entirely believe i think he might have gave them to the hijacker.But his true identity was proved thru an FBI tape from the airport.

As far as these supposed terrorists still being alive its just not true the BBC article was proved to be another man.There are several indications that the pilot Alshehri was not the same as the alleged hijacker.

The first is his name. The FBI uses Waleed M. Alshehri, while the pilot referred to by the BBC is Waleed A. Alshehri.The second name designates there father for example Ossama Bin Laden translates Ossama son of Laden. the alleged hijacker said his father was Mohammed Ali Asgley Al Shehri. So we have Waleed A Alshehri, with a father Ahmed; Waleed M Alshehri, with a father Mohammed. Different names, different people.

Then theres the age. The FBI provide several possible birth dates for their hijacker Alshehri, but Arab News account say he was 21 years old at the time of the attack, while his driving licence said he was 22. And this would make him only 15 at the time the pilot Waleed Alshehri reportedly began his flying studies in 1993.

And finally the third problem comes in the immediate family of the BBCs Alshehri. He appears not to have a brother called Wail, unlike the hijacker.So its obvious these to people are not the same but are obviously two different people and the high jacker is dead. Wow didnt realize this was even an issue with the truthers.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
architect: hi mr jones, i'm glad you want to buy our brand new WTC complex

mr jones: thank you sir it's a real pleasure doing business with you. tell me, is there anything i need to know about these buildings before i sign the papers?

architect: well we tried our best on buildings one and two. we sure as hell hope they'll stay standing but hey, no gaurantees ok? and btw, we put a bomb in the basement of building 7 that's capable of leveling the place. how's that sound?

mr jones: sounds great! where do i sign?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
architect: hi mr jones, i'm glad you want to buy our brand new WTC complex

mr jones: thank you sir it's a real pleasure doing business with you. tell me, is there anything i need to know about these buildings before i sign the papers?

architect: well we tried our best on buildings one and two. we sure as hell hope they'll stay standing but hey, no gaurantees ok? and btw, we put a bomb in the basement of building 7 that's capable of leveling the place. how's that sound?

mr jones: sounds great! where do i sign?

I will say ive wondered this part myself since i found out the CIA had offices in WTC 7 could they have had computers with classified information and what would they set up to destoy this information. But i would hope they wouldnt have used enough explosives to level a building kinda over kill. But must admit i thought about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join