It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage: ae911truth founder says the unbelievable

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If you are drinking or eating right now I advise you chew it or swallow it down before you visit this link.

This is remarkable.... That he would even entertain such utter nonsense.

Here it is. Listen at your own discretion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

a single quote, taken out of context, without any qualifying followup. If your intention is simply to make someone look stupid, you're in the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
he could also be making a point to say, If these guys are your hijackers then why are they alive?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

Please enlighten me on how it was taken out of context. Gage brought up the "alive" hijackers, not Noory.

This truly is incredible.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by asafum08

They are not alive. They are dead. They died on 9/11/01. I can not believe any truthers entertain this utter nonsense. Strike that. Yes I can believe truthers entertain this nonsense. Nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

There is no context of what the original conversation was about, but more importantly he's not allowed to qualify his remarks. This is just a snippet. You can't just pull a single quote off the internet and slam someone for it without letting them provide evidence for their claims.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
going for the shock factor huh?

Among countless others..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight

There is no context of what the original conversation was about, but more importantly he's not allowed to qualify his remarks. This is just a snippet. You can't just pull a single quote off the internet and slam someone for it without letting them provide evidence for their claims.

OK. Here it is. Now I challenge you to tell me how it was taken out of context.

www.youtube.com...

About 8 minutes in. This is an instant classic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I could not even tell who was speaking in that clip.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Oh...my....god. Thank you for that link. It was hilarious. Please, please tell me you think hijackers were still alive after 911. That would be so awesome.

+8 more 
link   

posted by Big Unit
reply to post by asafum08

They are not alive. They are dead. They died on 9/11/01. I can not believe any truthers entertain this utter nonsense. Strike that. Yes I can believe truthers entertain this nonsense. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Why would they be dead? Did somebody assassinate them? Do you have inside information? There were no hijackers on the four alleged 9-11 aircraft, except in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY script, of course.

But Hollywood scripts are not real either, are they? The actors in a Hollywood script don't really die do they? It just looks real.

You really need to read up and do some research.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Richard Gage was speaking. He brought up the alive hijacker nonsense. Comedy gold.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
BU maybe hop on the new members areas and familiarise yourself a bit on how ATS works, I see your new, so get some great advice on how to construct a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck
sorry but he's far from a new member..he has all but said that he has been banned and re-upped with a new name..his previous name i beleive was brad james..The same guy who records people without their knowledge and plays it on you tube,along with anti-semetic descriptions..

But thats only speculation..

link   

Obviously it's not taken out of context once you provided context. Still, why is it so unbelievable that the government may not know who the hijackers were and made up the entire story? Do you have that much faith in your government to believe that they would never deceive you?

link   
reply to post by SPreston

:massive facepalm:

So tell me. where are they. id like to contact them. LOL.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

Would you care to say how it was taken out of context. didnt think so.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
you are missing what i am saying... If HE is entertaining the fact that the "Hijackers" are still alive today (we must remember who told us said "hijackers" names on national television) then maybe he is trying to show how absurd the idea is as you pointed out.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join