It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Thread to vent your Frustrations about anything.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is the last straw!

I was desperately looking for the thread to post my frustrations about something...

Not anything!

Life is so unfair.

LMAO!!!

At least you made me smile, I was expecting a few replies like that though.

Happy to oblige, I live to spread mirth and good cheer through out the world!

Ho ho ho, Green Giant!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
reply to post by Trayen11

My... you sure are dealing with quite a bit. *hugs* I especially feel bad about the news your wife gave you. That's beyond crummy how so many people do that. If you are in fact a faithful man, please don't let the experience change you into 'one of them.' There's not enough faithful men left in the world as it is!

I have more things to bish about than this forum could possibly have the space for, so I will just condense it into one...

1) My Life... I don't remember signing up for this game and I want my quarter back!

Great thread! I'm sure it will come in handy for many people!

I remember when I was very young I did not like my life. Being a minority and not big enough to fight much it was tough. Life is what we make it and although we all have our own personal limits I believe you can make your life great. I persevered even though it was hard. Broken home, dropped out of high school and even lived on the streets for a while. Now, I have a great life but I had to work for it. Great fiancee, great career, home and the rest of the trappings.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have to agree, You have to do your best to make yourself and those around you at least smile a little every day.

Sometimes it feels good to vent a little though, wouldn't you agree.

Off-Topic.

My boss called my a Human resources nightmare today because I walked around all day saying

"I love soup"

Allthough it may have been because of the voice I was doing it in?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

You my friend are the shinning example of my sig.

Life is not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward.

I commend you for fighting through all that. Bring congrats to you man!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Okay, new rant...

I am sick of the majority of the human race being COMPLETE idiots obsessed with POINTLESS THINGS, not realizing they are killing our race! I mean todays world is so caught up on pop culture, money, sex, glamour, etc it is pathetic.

The human race in the majority is so one tracked and selfish that sometimes I wonder if we even deserve this planet and life. I mean some people are so ignorant and still stuck with their so far down in the sand it is ridiculous. It is the year 2009, come on people, damn..

Luckly there is an ever growing number that are changing and waking up however, esspecially here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Okay, new rant...

I am sick of the majority of the human race being COMPLETE idiots obsessed with POINTLESS THINGS, not realizing they are killing our race! I mean todays world is so caught up on pop culture, money, sex, glamour, etc it is pathetic.

The human race in the majority is so one tracked and selfish that sometimes I wonder if we even deserve this planet and life. I mean some people are so ignorant and still stuck with their so far down in the sand it is ridiculous. It is the year 2009, come on people, damn..

Luckly there is an ever growing number that are changing and waking up however, esspecially here on ATS.

Absolutley man!!

I have noticed the general knowledge of the people in my city are completley clueless to the way things are. Everyone is more concerned about why Susan Boyle didn't win, instead of more serious issues like...oh....I dunno......the ecological disater we are commiting on this planet. The fact we are raping the planet of every natural resource at alarming rates.

Or the simple fact that the worl is a powder keg right now and noone seems to really care.

Present company accepted of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yay, a thread I feel smart enough to reply to!

1. I'm disappointed in myself for feeling "not smart enough" to chime in, but sometimes I just feel ignorant and would rather hear others opinions in an effort to better understand.

2. I waste a lot of time feeling lonely and bored. There's always something to do and always someone to call, but I try to get people out to do fun things and nobody wants to go. I used to be so shy that the majority of my yearbook signing said, "I didn't really get to know you, you should talk more." and I feel like I'm really coming out of my shell and liking who I am as a person, which makes it easier to present myself to the world.

3. I feel very bad for being so impatient and cold to a friend of mine. We argue a lot and sometimes I wonder what we have in common. I am trying to be more patient and caring towards other people; I really am full of love and I need to learn how to express myself in a positive way.

4. I am so tired of job interviews that go so great and end up with a "sorry but we've hired someone else" email. I really try, I went to College, I have tons of experience and references from families, teachers, and co-workers, but I sometimes feel that it's just not good enough! I need a job!

I really am trying to make a difference in my life and I hope everything works out. where there's a will there's a way

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InThisTwilight
yay, a thread I feel smart enough to reply to!

1. I'm disappointed in myself for feeling "not smart enough" to chime in, but sometimes I just feel ignorant and would rather hear others opinions in an effort to better understand.

2. I waste a lot of time feeling lonely and bored. There's always something to do and always someone to call, but I try to get people out to do fun things and nobody wants to go. I used to be so shy that the majority of my yearbook signing said, "I didn't really get to know you, you should talk more." and I feel like I'm really coming out of my shell and liking who I am as a person, which makes it easier to present myself to the world.

3. I feel very bad for being so impatient and cold to a friend of mine. We argue a lot and sometimes I wonder what we have in common. I am trying to be more patient and caring towards other people; I really am full of love and I need to learn how to express myself in a positive way.

4. I am so tired of job interviews that go so great and end up with a "sorry but we've hired someone else" email. I really try, I went to College, I have tons of experience and references from families, teachers, and co-workers, but I sometimes feel that it's just not good enough! I need a job!

I really am trying to make a difference in my life and I hope everything works out. where there's a will there's a way

As for your first. Don't feel stupid man. I do the same thing myself. There are lots of threads I would love to add my opinion to, but I just dont think it would help the conversation along due to my lack of knowledge (compare to most here) So instead I read and learn what I can.

For your second. If your bored and lonley and friends wont go with you. I say screw it and go out yourself, make yourself some new friends when your out. Ones who enjoy going out as well. You dont have to get rid of your old friends, but if they dont want to at least go out and hang out with you. Find some who will when you want to go. It cant hurt to try right?

For you third. I cant speak to it much I have always beena patient person, but thats just me. I never let anything get to me to much, which may explain why I never noticed my wife was cheating on me.

For your fourth. Unfortunatley I cant really speak to it either, all I can tell you is what my father told me when I netered the work force.

"Son 90% of the time, it's not what you know but who you know, build contacts and work from there."

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
YAY good news!!

Just talked to a friend of mine who knows a good vet, I explain to them what happened and they are on thier way over with some medicine. He's going to evaluate her and offered to take her to his Vet Hospital and personally will take care of her free of charge!!!

It's a good thing, I love my dog!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A long held gripe of mine is human stupidity.

Just because you are a customer in a store does not mean you are the freaking messiah. You do not deserve a refund on 8 five gallon buckets of paint that you purchased 3 weeks ago, and yet never noticed that they were filled with water.
You people are liars and con artists and deserve nothing short of a thrashing. Go somewhere else, we don't want your business.
Lets not forget how you treat employees.
These people are not your royal fraking subjects, and you are not the almighty king. Get over yourselves. These are people trying to feed their families, and have to deal with morons like you all day long. Grow a sense of compassion you dimwits.

Perhaps my most egregious aggression is for that of @$$hole drivers.
What's the fraking hurry? Are you trying to get yourself turned into a puddle of human marmalade? Or worse yet, some poor soccer mom and her troop of ankle biters.
People are not damned hors devours, to be served at your funeral.
If you have a death wish, go and dine on a bullet.
Spare the life of struggling families, just trying to get to their next PTA meeting.
By the way, in case you haven't noticed, and no matter the speed capability of your car, the speed limit is no more than 65. So save it for the fast and the furious.
That Hummer you are driving, is merely a psychological over-compensation for a diminutive ego, or genitalia.
But you are most likely too stupid to understand what I am saying, so why bother?

Co workers, wake the hell up.

Cops, stand down. This ain't Beirut.

Managers, get a clue. Just because you went to college, doesn't mean you are smart. your employees are you backbone. If you treat them like human beings, they will reciprocate.

World, wake the frak up already.

N.Korea, those that play with matches, inevitably will get burnt.

S.Korea, grow a pair.

Pakistan, Israel, Iran, Iraq, watch some sesame street sometime. I hear they have great skits on learning how to cooperate.

USA, fix your house, the roof is leaking. Forget about the neighbors lawn for the time being.

Vatican, spend some of that gold already. What are you saving it for, the 2nd coming. He won't want it anyway.
People need help now.

Switzerland, No one is neutral anymore.

Russia, you don't have bread lines anymore. You are ahead of the game.

Pakistan/Columbia, people love your drugs. They don't love you.

Big tobacco, nice work on the candy. As if!!

FED, I know how to trade and barter.

Banks, I am going to charge you for the privilege of using my value.
By the way, it will be more than $45 per transaction. I also want to know how you are investing my value.

Social Security, So the value I have invested is not for MY retirement?
Then why do you still need it?

Women, just because you have something I want, does not mean I will go to any length to get it.
Men, Stop being whipped.

Kids, It's fun to play, but daddy, needs his playtime too. So STFU!!! and go to bed.

Big media, Close up shop already, I don't buy anything you say anyway.

Big corps, You loose more money outsourcing overseas. Those paying jobs will not buy your product over here. Pay people here and they will be able to afford to spend their money here.

Aliens, are you here under false pretenses?

Extra Terrestrial Aliens, Are you here under false pretenses?

Spooks, The cat is out of the bag.
C-9, you have been compromised. So much for anti-disclosure. Get out of that one.

Drunk who killed my father, I hope you have lived a good life.

Danny, I hope you were @$$ raped in jail.
Mom, I hope you get what you really deserve.
M- you ain't that smart, By the way you owe me 85. I will collect
Co #1, thanks for the help, but you douched me anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Hmmm, thats alot.....and I do have to agree with them all. The driving one really hits home. People in my little city are brutal. As many here explain it, in other cities it's not so bad because everyone tends to drive the same way...totally fraking nuts so you can teach yourself how to be safe (somewhat)

But here everyone drives thier own way so your screwed no matter what you try to do to compensate!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
BTW Ret I love your sig. Is it just me or do B movies have some of the best one-liners.

I always loved.

"This is my BOOM-stick"

from Army of Darkness!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

See, it all works out eventually, well the more important things quicker than the others.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Now for a little comedy relief for this thread, doesn't this belong under the "you know what really grinds my gears" category????

[edit on 6/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Another Ontarian here..........

Taxes bleh...

Anyway,

1. I heard today on the news that the economic downturn is over????

I know many many people who are losing everything, who would argue with that, including myself.

2. I have lost all tolerance for entertainers, athletes etc. Whats more I have even less tolerance for the people who are fascinated by these them.

2 b. Celebrities who preach to the masses that it is OUR responsibility to donate to third world countries, meanwhile they own 10 cars, 14 houses in 4 countries, walk around holding $5000 bags and now have started the latest fad of adopting children from same third world countries like they are accessories..... Jolie, Madona et al.

3. The fact that to be a successful politician you must first be rich.
Whatever happened to the common man? How can they possibly relate?

4. The general dumbing down of society.

I need to stop now...............

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well in a way I am glad the US isn't the only country that is feeling like this. It seems like this thread contains majority Canadians.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I do go out a lot, trying to make new friends. I live near the Space Needle and downtown area, so I usually just stroll out and sit somewhere interesting (lots of interesting sitting places in Seattle!) and sometimes I meet someone, sometimes I don't.

I used to be so shy and look at me now, I love meeting new people and I actually get all dressed up and walk all over Seattle in hopes of meeting a new friend. I know it works because it's happened before.

somehow I just cheered myself up.

I hope you are doing well, there's nothing more important than love and happiness. When I remember that I feel better. *hugs*

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
oops double posty

[edit on 13/6/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes they do!!

Army of darkness is a veritable treasure trove of one liners.

Oh yeah, sticking with topic,
FED, We are fraking broke already. You can't squeeze blood from a rock.
You will try though, I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join