It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's School of Debunking 9/11 Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Glenn Beck's School of Debunking 9/11 Conspiracies
kennysideshow.blogspot.com...

Does all of this sound familiar? Ever run into a debunker who use’s these methods.
I have many times on ATS, It is now confirmed these people are not interested in the truth of 911 and they could careless. Some people who use these debunking skills are only trying to trash the 911 threads. It is a game, it is a game to make one feel helpless, and to make a fool out of you. It is to play on your emotions to insight hurt and anger.
We know we were lied to about everything that happened on 911 and it hurts.
What hurts more are people who know this and use it to their advantage to derail a good thread. Part of the helpless feeling we get while trying to have a debate with the debunker does he know he has been lied to, or is he in DENIL and can’t handle the truth, or is he playing the debunking game? Or is he a disinformationist?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Haha GREAT thread, its so good to see people FINALLY slowly waking up from there slumber, but i just hope it doesnt turn into a comedy thing where it is eventually brushed off... S+F

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The 'debunkers' are most likely scrambling to find or create another website by now!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Im officially a 911 debunker now, thanks so much! THE OFFICIAL STORY IS GOD

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2009 by just_another_yourself]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I actually watched the video , and the guy sounded pretty Ironic to tell the truth.

Maybe I am being too impartial and the guy is actually being serious , but it sounds as if he is mocking those kind of debunkers.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

As we all know too well, it can be a very frustrating experience/process dealing with the deception of debunkers. I don't think all of them have ill intentions, many are just entrenched in denial.

Thank you for turning us on to this vid... very funny and piercingly accurate. A month ago, rhunter laid out this list from scratch with 9/11 Internet Debunking For Dummies. Such insightful supportive efforts help us get our heads around the elusive and evasive nature of the typical debunker. Something i have been trying to do with Psychology101 to Psychology911.

Word to the wise; when you're feeling burnt-out dealing with all the head games, don't abandon the cause, step back into a supporting role for those on the frontline of this infowar

[edit on 13-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I’ve long known Beck to be a gatekeeper for the partially awake right, but his trying to associate the Holocaust Museum shooting to 911 truth makes it very plain indeed.

www.youtube.com...

Beck is a ‘limited hangout’ guy. He’ll give you just enough truth to satisfy, and keep you away from the more harmful (to the establishment) reality. Then he’ll throw in a poison pill like this. Pure propaganda prostitute.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Glenn beck comes here, so you should all tell him what you think of him, lol.

Why do we get so many glenn beck threads?

top topics

join