It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All my picture folders are missing Help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My pictures folder changed and are all missing?

Very odd. A friend of mine just signed up and joined ATS using my computer. Her 2 pictures are in my picture folder and all my 60 some images are gone! We signed in to hers to see if mine were in hers but they are not.

How can her avatar images be on my pictures and mine are gone?? I had a smiley's folder, as well and all picture folders are gone, only showing her 2 images.

Thank you for any help.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There all still there? media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=3508

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you. why are they missing from the member center (member tools), my pictures link? Ive never looked for them anywhere else?

I dont mean to seen ATS illiterate but dont understand how to find them other than the link you provided. Sorry

Why is my friends 2 Avatar pictures in my folder? She was signed in as honda_queen when she uploaded them. It makes no sense?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ah i see!,

The photos are held on the media site, you sign in with your ATS name and password,

media.abovetopsecret.com...

But hmm the should show up if you click,

"member tools" then "My pictures"

It may be worth deleting cookies ect as it may just be stuck

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Weird I solved the problem. She signed out of ATS but did not sign out of media center. I had to log her off and log me in to get my pictures back.
I wondered why she had to log in twice to upload her avatar after joining.

I also had to delete all cookies on my computer before she was alowed to join ATS on my computer. Then we were told to enable cookies for her to join. A bit technical.

It must have something to do with my IP address but once she gets home and logs in again I'm sure it will reset her IP to not mine? Does that make sense? It probably would have been much easier if she was on her own computer.

Thanks,, Problem solved my link works again.

top topics

join