It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two spirits

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: level7

It is obvious that force in you is weak.
If I were you I would stop eating and drinking. If I can stop that for a week then I and spirits as well will know who us in charge. After that I go take some sport, running and I would push it thought the limit. When running your spirits will tell you I can't run anymore, but yes you can and you keep on running until they see a strong force in you. After that you can go back to your normal life or start living like it matter's.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I have meditated before so but i dont know if it were here then last time i did meditate were a few months before it all started and its was hard then now when "she" talking and all it will be harder but i dont have anything to lose so i will give it a shot, ive tried to stay positive but it never sticks, and usually i dont have any will power to do anything about it.

There is a possibility thats its something more to this i havent exactly accomplished much in my life... i dont drink or do drugs.

Ive tried but it says yes no or why do you ask when you know i lie or i get regular answers too but theres no way to know if its true.

i did forget to say that in the beginning i got a sp not my first and it led to a obe that i never had and there were two men telling me im not ready yet i got scared and suprised so i "ran" out and started flying and woke up... i keep hearing im not ready and that its loves me and hates me and is here to help me.. I think its just one it feels like it i could be wrong as i started to write this i got a feeling its wrong and i shouldnt do it and that when we did it it gave me sick images so i dont think theres a good being here.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

hmm interesting and also so sorry to hear about the will power, I have been there also some times in the past. Just know that when you're down the only way to go is up! You just have to do something to relax and then do something new or fun : )

Maybe try listening to some mantras for a start? Spend some time on youtube listening to (tibetan) mantras and don't think too much about the sad stuff or any stuff at all. Just relax regularly once a day for half an hour. Don't even try to meditate, but just be in the moment and listening to some chant which brings you joy. Meditation should be relaxed into you will not get anywhere beneficial with force or if you use it as an escape when you are down.

But otherwise I got the feeling you need to find something fun to do, but not perverted fun, but from the heart! It does not matter what it is, just try to find something that you really enjoy doing and will cheer you up from time to time. It is time for a change, it can be small but just do something from and for the heart: )

Also there a few beings that are just black or white. This is not a coincidence (well nothing is for me : ) ) and I think if you find your way, you will grow and learn a lot from this experiance and in many ways!

Just take it easy and don't worry and you will figure it out! Answers should be somewhere in your heart. This entities are usually connected or attached somehow with emotions or thoughts in my opinion.
Which means the answer will probably have to come from within. But of course there are many useful informations on the net and elsewhere which can help you and guide you to some answer. Use your intuition and go with the flow when searching for info or especially when contemplating stuff. Your higher self or true self will help you and guide you if you let it, try to feel if something is good or not for you and don't listen (but don't ignore completely, there may be clues) to entity if it want's to distract you.

Your true self is always rooting for you and admires you no matter what, this is your instinct or intuition this is a feeling already in you since birth and before and after death!!

I wish you get rid of all your sufferings and may the heart leads you towards pure joy!

NAMASTE!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I dont think that will work but il try if everything else fails.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Don't panic. Focus on your breath. You are in charge, never forget that! Step away from OBE, if you meditate focus on what is really there, don't force anything, let it flow through. Get something smooth to touch, focus on that, feel your body, don't even try to empty your head it will make things worse. Occupy yourself with something exhausting, if running isn't your thing do maths, or try soap stones.
Most of all don't panic! These things are your real experience and i believe you, but at the same time you give them power. Don't do that. Avoid silence, keep yourself busy.
Once you feel calm again, it will be much less frightening.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It will work. You are spirit and your body is your vessel. Take control.

I don't know your age and health status but simple things you can do bring change in your life . change your diet lose some pounds change image. You are on control.

Or if my first post is not extreme you should do that. Don't eat for 1 week. Or baby steps don't eat for 1 day. Let me know how it goes. Also gi for running and she spirits say it us enough you say no I gi for another mile. Then you know yr on control.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yeah thanks i hope so!

If theres a chance it will help il try it, just difficult when it talks with and about me with 2 voices.. and it doesnt make it better when it lays on me.

Haha yeah, it will be a challenge but youre right it needs to be a change.

Well if something good is gonna come out of this its that, feels like i will never get rid of it right now tho.

Thanks for the long answer i appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I didnt try to have a obe then it just happend, gonna meditate later so il try to do that then.

I have just had that one obe so far, i dont doubt its not real, hmm ive been trying to keep it silence and dont listen but will try to do that instead.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Well il do it if it comes to that but for now it seems like the other options is the way to go atleast for now.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No. I sad step away from obe, meaning don't do that. It feels real but you're obviously not in the state of mind to experiment with things like that. Stop it. You need to get rid off your "mind critters" first.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I meant il try to keep busy and not force anything but i dont know if i will be able to get rid of it i hope so but its hard to ignore it.

I thought of trying to get in contact with a higher entity for help but i dont want to make it worse and attract another malevolent entity.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I don't think you will get rid off it, but it will get easier once you calm down. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Neither do i... Yeah probably.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

well in my opinion, we make our reality with our thoughts and our thoughts are a by product of beliefs, faith, emotions and many other internal and external things afcours....

So what kind of attitude and (blind?) beliefs towards this entity do/will you have?

you are building your own destiny!!

fight the good fight for your happiness nothing good is achieved for free.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

To try and have a balanced mind and not to give in but at times when its worst i just want do die and dont care about anything so its hard to keep it up but its never been so quit as it have today so thats been nice.

I have been sleeping bad having weird dreams and awoken at around 5 last 2 days but i started listening to sounds thats meant to clear bad energy and i think its helped a bit i think it was yesterday i started listening so i will keep doing that.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

you can change almost everything, nothing is for certain in this life. I just want you to realize that!

You can look at it another way. If not already before than now you should be getting aware that spirits, souls, entities etc. all this different things are true in some sense. I don't know what are your beliefs or if you have faith for some god or other experiance with spiritually related things, that is not the point. Look, at the end it does not matter much if you don't have faith in yourself. That is very important thing.

You and everyone else already have the greatest and strongest thing available, we are all a part of the divine! and it depends on us alone how will we manifest the divine part in our life.

Almost nothing is impossible with correct attitude, who can limit the divine other but our own twisted concepts and ideas?!

Figure it out, and please don't quit or give up. True strength comes from never givin up!

Music will be very helpful. With correct sound you can impower or clean yourself as you said. There are many different sounds for as many different purposes.

Experiment and try to find out what things work for you and develop your divine self lazy ass : )

edit on 1453754892148January481483116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chemley

I have Two Ladies too, One in Right Hand & other on Left hand sides ,Same one made of mist and another dark small one, and sometimes many hands touching me all over my body

edit on 9-12-2016 by bluestarjpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2017 by Shinali because: got the answer didn't wanna be repetitive

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join