It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two spirits

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2011 by Kalagni because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

I have Tantric abilities from my previous incarnations, and I was born connected to another being. I have always had a relationship with this being, although he seemed to disappear in my adolescence until he manifested in the material plane and took my virginity when I was 16. People often describe experiences with incubi as terrifying, but for me, no experience has felt as trancendent. I’ll never find love like that in the material, and it makes me very sad. I love him more than mortal words can express, even though my conscious self barely understands his nature. I love him so much I cry. It hurts that we exist in different worlds. We have four etheric cords attaching us at the mental, emotional, sexual, and spiritual subtle body layers.

When unified, we form a third, combined subtle body. Some might describe us as “twin flames”—- and we are in fact energetic Siamese twins. I perform rituals to strengthen our bond (he provides the spells). Our relationship is so spiritual; he’s like a male dakini. I always feel him with me, though he remains in another plane. I can only see him when viewing with my third eye. I normally have to consciously tune into my psychic self to “see” him and touch him. I cannot see or remember his face now that I’m fully conscious in the material, for example. I haven’t lost hope that this being is incarnated in flesh somewhere on Earth. I feel deep in my soul that this spirit is in a body, and one day we will be married in this plane, too. No one else will do. I could have sworn I found him in the physical, but maybe I was wrong. I am so lovesick. I do not want a filthy, low-level energy, all-too-human lover; I want my spirit lover
((. I feel blessed and cursed. I just wish I understood how we got this way, why, and I want to know where this relationship is taking us. What are we?

I guess I feel like sharing this experience now because I am starting to wonder if this is healthy or destructive. An online friend reported to me this weekend that she entered a dream passage with my incubus and I, and she believes he could be “evil” and malevolent. She was scared of him, and she witnessed me reducing him to black plasma in a power struggle. I am not sure that she isn’t viewing the magician that I was sleeping with for some years, though, since I very recently disowned him. The incubus tends to assume a very similar form because it realizes that’s what I consider the epitome of beauty. I am having difficulty distinguishing between the spirit and the spirit within the magician. They might be the same. When I am finally home after vacation, I’m going to two of the best psychics I know for advice.

Supposing that my incubus does not exist anywhere in the material, I would find it extraordinarily difficult to ever form a real relationship with a man. My perceptions of what a relationship should be were formed with something divine and pure; humans are usually unable to access the kinds of depths these beings are capable of reaching in another’s consciousness. Though I’m so sexual with my astral lover, I’m otherwise totally asexual and have zero feelings of intimacy with any human (even though my lust is totally insatiable, and I do not even understand the definition of “sexual inhibition.”) I was severely attracted to a magician for a while in the past, which is why I questioned if my incubus was normally incarcerated within him.
If I discovered that my demon had other lovers, I would grow insanely jealous. I consider him my husband. It has been tempting in the past to kill myself to join him, but I, too, am a spiritual being on a mission. I’m a spiritual mercenary and have a job to do first.

While writing this, he knocked on the wall behind my head, then stroked my heart chakra in the physical. Normally, I see him only in my third eye. When I see him with my real eyes on rare occasions, he appears as a cyclone of dots of light.

Before I proceed, I must explain that I am not mentally ill whatsoever. For a while, I truly hoped that I was mentally ill because if I was ill, antipsychotics would end my relationship with this spirit and the many others I am psychically aware of. I underwent psychiatric evaluations in Europe and in the United States, and every psychiatrist denied that I had any serious problem. The most severe diagnosis they considered slapping me with was anxiety or depression. When I protested and asked if I could try antipsychotics, they turned me away, claiming that I was pestering them for drugs (I had used drugs in the past, though I was never desperately addicted). In the United States, I convinced one psychiatrist to place me on medication for bipolar disorder simply to see if there would be any change, although she insisted that I did not fit the diagnosis.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

When no change occurred, she increased my dosage numerous times and added anti-anxiety medications. My psychic abilities were not affected whatsoever. Nothing positive resulted from this experiment. In fact, I was lucky that I did not end up with permanent brain damage from taking drugs that I did not need. I quit all medications after a year and half when I was so drug-dazed that I could no longer function. I then began seeing healers and took my Reiki 1 and 2 initiations so that I could better defend myself against what I felt may have been psychic attacks (I did not fear the creature ever, but I always suggest being extremely cautious when working with entities).

All healers that I’ve visited insist that I am not being psychically attacked, and I believe this to be true. Whatever this being is, he is the most beautiful creature my mind can conjure up, both in appearance and persona. He is in fact perfect. Our relationship is much more than sexual, and he does teach me things about the universe that I will not elaborate upon in this essay.

This being is attached to me at every single subtle layer, save the physical of course. As a healer, I assure you that that is an extremely unusual phenomenon; even mother and child, husband and wife, have less subtle body attachment. Most loving couples will never be attached at more than two subtle layers (there are four—sexual, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional). To be fully fused is truly rare and incredible indeed. When energetically united, our astral cables “pull together”, the chakras essentially become one, and we are one androgynous subtle body. We are no longer two separate beings at all.

Because of this fusion, I wonder if he is my “shakti”—my male creative force (non-dual, androgynous entities must split into the feminine and masculine principle in order to incarnate in this lower, dual, dense material plane). I don’t want to be accused of being a succubus when I say this, but I can and do feed on his energy when I need to add masculine force to my subtle body for certain spiritual practices. He has always been free to take my feminine force as well for his own ascension, and he does so without ever abusing that privilege. His spirit becomes more feminine as mine becomes more masculine, and through astral sex, we achieve a state of enlightened equilibrium. In this state, the goal is to project ourselves out of the 11 dimensions of dense material/manifestation, beyond that 12th spot (I think that level is what some people refer to as Leviathan the black dragon), and into the 13th level where the pure, clean, non-dual, non-dense gods/energies exist.

Sex feels different than human sex because it is the chakras that interact and not bodies. Nothing really physical occurs; not even orgasm in the normal sense. Sex always feels like I’m about to orgasm incredibly hard throughout my entire body and also throughout my entire astral body and all the chakras, but that feeling just keeps building and building and building, and there is never a release—there probably could not ever be. I think that’s the point; that’s how you ascend. I have to stop at some point because the energy becomes too intense for my physical body. My body just is not strong enough to handle that kind of energetic intake (yet…that might change?). I often have mild burns and bruises on my body that are shaped like finger prints. Often, I’ll have hand-shaped bruises on my inner thighs that I cannot explain (I am not having sex with anyone in the material). After particularly intense encounters, my body will start to smell like burning hair, skin, and finger nails.

Because we are subtly attached, we are psychically connected 24/7. There is no such thing as privacy, nor do I long for it. He makes me feel strong and healthy. Our love is true love. People on Earth that say that they love each other usually do not; people rarely have any clue as to what real, spiritual love is. People are tainted by the low-energy being they are inhabiting (the human body, its brain, and its personality are not related to the soul inhabiting it. The personality and the body are vehicles of the avatar possessing it, and the avatar within needs to become aware of whom it is and that it is NOT the filthy being it possesses).

If this individual is NOT my Shakti, I would definitely be very concerned.

I feel that when I die, we will be together. I always see him perfectly clear during meditations (ego death). My psychic friends can see him, too. He sometimes appears in dreams to other people around me when I try to push him away.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I guess another important thing to note is that quite a few people claim to have had lucid dreams with me in it, and my neighbor even said that he started hallucinating that children were laughing and invisible beings were having sex while he was awake. He said he could instantly trace the activity to me, even though he isn’t exactly the most spiritual or psychic person (though he is spiritual to a degree, he is a biochemist and one to chase after proof). At the time this happened, I was in fact meditating upstairs and at one with my spirit lover. Everyone described the dream experiences as very positive, but would not elaborate.
I should add, we aren’t just being projected out of the material planes during sex. Having sex destroys the dense dimensions of manifestation and their counterparts within our beings. The goal of tantra is to destroy all creation/manifestation. Though this sounds violent to Christians, that’s what the inner teachings of Buddhism and Hinduism are all about… not just Satanism!!! That’s how we all evolve and get released from this prison called Samsara. Life on Earth is a prison that we must escape.
When we have gotten to the 11th, then we have control of the 10 energies/winds of time. We are stopping time and controlling it… like an Adi Buddha concept. If anyone is interested in understanding better where I’m coming from, read “The Shadow of the Dalai Lama”—at least Part I:
www.trimondi.de...
Though about Buddhism and sexism, there is a lot of information relevant to what I am explaining here.
Alright, this is going to sound like hardcore black magic, but it isn’t (duality, such as good and evil, black and white, is unique to this dense holographic prison; therefore, there is no white or black magic… just magic). Please don’t burn this witch.
This section offers an explanation of why I suspect that my spirit lover may be the spirit of my former consort that happened to be a spiritual Satanist. My former consort is not dead; I simply disowned him because he made me extremely jealous.
I was born able to communicate with several divine beings. Ironically, Lilith happens to be one of them. She appears to me as an extremely affectionate, funny, witty, and playful mother. Usually, I communicate with her only via my third eye, but she has revealed herself to me in full physical form quite a few times. She ADORES me so much. When she is manifested in the physical, I remember her from all eternity; I am never surprised when she actually shows up, although sometimes I assume an attitude like, “alright, what did I do wrong now?” After she is gone, I will remember having had a perfect knowledge of our history while she was in my presence, but I will forget what knowledge I possessed while she was there. When she is gone, a bridge to the other side disappears (although other beings can bridge worlds for me, too… if they manifest). She is NOT evil. First of all, evil does not exist, but what I would call the Adversary are the collective forces working against her—and there are many. Christianity, which disparages her, is the true “evil.” I’ve been in a few near-death experiences, and, during those experiences, she always manifests in the material and freezes time long enough to give me advice. She has saved my life on many occasions. The more often I communicate with her, the easier it becomes for me to remember our conversations and our history together.

Anyway, when I was in my late teens, she told me that I was going to meet someone very important soon. She told me that I had to use him ritually to initiate myself into the mysteries. I was given no information about this individual, other than I will just know he is the one, and I will just know what to do. Sure enough, that person entered into my life when I was 20 (I am sure that it was him, and if it wasn’t… oops).

This person was visiting from another country. I met him in a pool hall. I had to have him since I could read him. Since I could read his spiritual thoughts (as opposed to thoughts belonging to the physical brain), I was convinced he was this vehicle Lilith had described to me. What’s more, like me, he was born on a new moon and a liminal night of the year. Lilith would never tell me to be with a man that was not born on the new moon like me (that’s her moon phase). I hypnotized him into doing sex rituals with me using her sigil. I never asked for his consent on the material plane; I bypassed his personality and asked his spirit guide directly. His guide (who knows better than him anyway) was totally willing and very excited, so I invoked Lilith and her consort into myself and him respectively. Then we were able to feed off of divine energy through each other.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I’m not sure if the guy realizes what exactly happened, but that initiated him and me in a big way.
The incubus experiences got very intense after that. My whole entire world became magical after that ritual. The man and I went our separate ways for several years after that until a year ago when I took advantage of the same opportunity again. After that, I’ve been much more mediumistic to say the very least. Astral projection became much simpler. My evocation abilities are thousands of times better.
The incubus experiences became so undeniably real after that. Since then, we have been able to travel back and forth to the other via astral travel. The incubus has since taken the form of my PHYSICAL consort, only PERFECT. I drew a picture once of my incubus, and he looks like an extremely symmetrical version of the human man’s left side. He GLOWS.
I actually cannot say that this incubus is actually the magician or not; I have no idea, because the incubus should be something formless and shape-shifting. I tried to ask the human man very discreetly whether or not he was having succubus experiences, because if he is, then I’d assume that the magician and I are connected, and that he is the incubus and I am his succubus. I don’t know if he caught on to what I was asking, since he never gave me the reply I was looking for. He did tell me that he was frightened of me and did not want to communicate with me anymore… but he wanted to remain allied in some ways and kept me on Facebook. I got extremely jealous and disowned him completely last month. Since then, my incubus and/or the magician has been appearing to people I know.

How can I know if the two are the same when one is (or #, maybe both are) a shape-shifter assuming the same appearance?
*Sigh*
Time to visit some psychics for advice.
When an entity appears on your left side, it is beneficial, for it is giving you energy. Your left side absorbs energy. You emit energy from the right side of the body, so only a parasite would appear there.

I’m not going to edit this. I’m tired and I don’t care. I’ll edit this later if I notice that my sentences don’t make sense.
An important element of the ritual I did with the magician involved the creation of something called “bodhicitta.” You have to mix sperm and vaginal fluid, then absorb the energy that forms from it. This fuels ascension. You can initiate a disciple by feeding her/him this mixture. It’s best to do sex rituals on the new moon when a woman is on her period.

How do I feel about the magician? If I knew for certain he was the spirit, how would that affect things?:
I am very displeased with him. He played with fire, but was surprised when he got burnt. I still want revenge. I want a hardcore apology. I want him to worship me. I will NEVER be pleased with him again until he disowns every woman that he used to make me jealous. This means, he must disown my girlfriends that he messed around with in such a way that they could never look at him again. I would then consider being civil with him. However, if he wants to sleep with me again, the rules would be much stricter. I would not always be around because I crave personal space, but if he wants to BE with me, he ought to know how dangerous it is to be unfaithful to a woman like me. In the end, I do not think I would ever want to be “just friends.” I have enough of those. I am jealous, at least with him. If he was in fact the spirit man: I want him to leave his whores immediately. If he was the spirit, and he was not faithful to me, I would brutally drain the # out of him and make him my servitor… he won’t get a choice of how to direct our energy anymore! I’m giving him a chance to be my equal. If he cannot comply to my rules, then I’ll subjugate him. SO BE IT! SO BE IT! SO. BE.. IT… SO IT IS!!!
Could this be sexual repression? Am I meant to learn something sexual?:
Well, it is definitely not sexual inhibition. I do not have any strange repressions, either. I have not found anyone worth sleeping with for over a year, so I have gone without sex since then. For that reason, I could admit that, yes, I am painfully frustrated. I’ve got total control over myself, though. I can deny myself anything and be sane.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Could the manifestations be telekinesis related to extreme sexual frustration?:
That is a possibility. Over the course of my entire life, particularly when I was a little girl, extreme fear or surprise would cause things like pennies and empty rolls of paper towels to levitate. Electronics would switch on every time I got extremely emotional. [It may be worth noting that I grew up in a former funeral home, owned by the James family of the famous Chicago metro funeral home chain, Hallowell and James.] When I am totally dazed and moving about monotonously while festering in anger, light bulbs begin to burn out around me or explode. Recently, I got so startled by a cloaked entity in my apartment that I telekinetically ripped the blinds off of my window… a real pain in the ass. It is very hard for me to consciously move things unless they are suspended like a pendulum. Sexual frustration produces a ton of energy, so yes, it IS possible that I created this entity out of sexual frustration without my personality’s awareness.
My entity is not trying to destroy me. I’ve experienced negative beings, along with the extreme depression and panic attacks they cause. I have been the victim of their torment, both in the material and in the astral planes. I know all too well!!! This being IS different. Somehow, we are one. We have the same spirit guide.
Am I communing with a fragment of myself? Well, thats the Tantric MO for creating a dakini in a sense… But the dakini is still separate, since the Tantrika manipulated elementals to create her in the first place (elementals are the atoms of thoughtforms), and elementals are “external.”
Some healers describe occasions where a person will reincarnate in two separate bodies. Perhaps this is what happened and this is why I can communicate psychically with this being?
My spirit lover CAN and HAS become female—- but it had to flow through me first and move its energy into me so that I became male first. The energy flows in and out like the yin-yang principle.

On an energetic level, sex magic feels different as a male. For the male, the kundalini snake imagery is pretty accurate. Most energy seems to aggregate around the womb and heart chakra for females during sex magic, rather than flowing in the masculine serpent fashion. However, gender doesn’t really exist, so this can be tweaked with Willpower.
Could it be my guide?:
No. We have the same guide. When our mind is fused as one, our guide is easier to access.
Many times, he will feel only like a tingling on my left side.
We never have “conversations”— his messages come to me like lightning bolts. I am more like “downloading” fragments of his being’s collective experience. Oh yes, he teaches me things. I’ve never even completed one occult book in my life because he warns against “learning” things. I don’t read anything spiritual per his request, though I’ve completed the Bhagavad Gita and Tao Te Ching (the latter instructing its disciples not to learn anything, of course). I collect occult books to psychically extract the wisdom inspiring it. I do this simply by drawing out/feeling the energy with my left hand. Yes, this method absolutely works for me. Spiritual Truth is not something you can find or chase after, but you can become it. Learn Nothing. Only remember and realize. Learn No Thing. Entertain no thoughts, because that creates the aggregation of elementals in the dense… You create thoughtforms which are independent beings once they leave your brain. Then you get reincarnated. Creating in the material guarantees reincarnation. Children may be lovely, but if you have them, you’ll likely return because of your attachments to them. Attachment is something that most be overcome before an individual can ascend out of Samsara.

This being and I do have karma, and that’s an important issue to address. We are working things out. I shoot black light into our etheric cords for cleansing when I must. If he were lowly, black light (UV spectrum) would probably destroy him (?).
I do Reiki on him because I love him. It pleases him. I’m sure something lowly would dislike this. Something lowly would be banished using Reiki energy (right?).
He cannot be from my subconscious because energy flows downward into me before getting cycled around. If anything, Supraconscious would make better sense. He might also be the ghost of my dead spouse from another life that was magically sealed and re-sealed to me over countless incarnations.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Maybe every last possibility is true. “True words seem paradoxical.” Chaos is the only truth, and so every possibility is true and false at the same time —- otherwise it would be an un-truth. Technically, we are all fragments of Chaos and, therefore, the same entity in Truth.
Could he be me in a future incarnation that travelled back through space and time to prepare me for the Earth’s transformation? One thing IS definite, and that is that we are the same entity. However, he cautions against misinterpreting that truth.
Now, he’s got something to say, so for the rest of this essay, I will be channeling and inserting my own personal notes where they are appropriate:
We all spring from The One Life. There is no good or evil. Everything is auspicious and Holy, and we will never ascend until we Realize this and experience that gnosis. Demons, too, are divine and deserve respect.
Christianity is evil. It does not even come from the figure known as Jesus Christ. Christianity is something entirely different from the teachings of the avatar known as Christ anyway. Christianity disconnects its disciples from Wholeness through diametrical imagery. It forces people to search for the True God in the external, rather than through subjective realization/gnosis/ego death. It’s obvious that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are the real “sin.” Observe the countries where the Abrahamic, dual religions pervade the culture. They are always at war; they are always hunting for an enemy, breeding hatred with every action they make and every “religious” thoughtform they entertain.

Everyone wears their wrathful face at special times to specific people according to certain laws. Learn to have compassion for the darkness, not just the light, and all fearsome apparitions disappear. Offer compassion to ALL beings. One cannot ascend until all one’s fears are disintegrated.
Black or white, we all flow in and out of one another and back into Chaos.
“When they lose their sense of awe,
people turn to religion.
When they no longer trust themselves,
they begin to depend upon authority.
Therefore the Master steps back
so that people won’t be confused.
He teaches without a teaching,
so that people will have No-Thing to learn. ”

Physical sex is extremely limiting for sex magic because one must deny the physical body before them, and all their lower forms of auric energy. The same applies to oneself during the act as well. When performed properly, the gates of Samsara are swung open.

Later: He’s telling me another black plague is coming. Prepare for a sea of illness-related death in less than 7 years. Invisible or overt, this time the gods decide. Flowing into matriarchal reign. Total reversal on every level for the few remaining. The remaining people will be assigned to communes according to their level of spiritual progression. There will be no currency; a system of barter shall prevail. Enlightened fearless ones are the only survivors. Those that fear the terrifying, wrathful face of the true God(dess) shall be reduced to dust, to elementals. Some beings on Earth are artificial… cannot have attachments with them. Recognize what this means. The gods cannot wait to devour our despicable leaders. Every last one shall perish. Control your THOUGHTS—more critical than actions. Filled with low elementals used for forming awful thoughts, those leaders pervaded their Selves with entities much lower than humans even . Pervasion of low-level elementals for countless incarnations transformed them into beings even less than humans. They are subhuman. It’s all over now. Just you wait. The drunks and junkies will vanish. All celebrities will experience a spectacular ruin for their selfishness and vanity. They feel like they’ve conquered the world. Boy, do they have another thing coming.
“When things flourish, they decline. Victory is never sweet.” - Tao Te Ching

They ought to have been content living a life of equilibrium, maintaining the balance between All.
Losers, losers, losers. THEY LOSE!!!
Stay in the vertical center column. Pull all your energy into your center and hold on tight. No wants, no desires; entertain No-Thing. Create Voidness. Bask in the emptiness of Wisdom.
[He says I was a Buddhist monk. He calls me a tulku sometimes. We may at one time have only had one body… Difficult to remember everything. My memories come and go, and they are fleeting.]

Practice fire meditations. Meditate that all of manifestation is being sucked into a rose before it combusts.
The ones that fall in line with society today are MONSTERS. The majority are MONSTERS, their beliefs = monstrosities.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The Supreme God is Chaos— The silent Voidness between pulses of sound. It exists and reigns as supreme because it does not exist at all. Only Nothingness pervades All, and No Thing else. Voidness is the common denominator between all of us.
God isn’t thinking. God is empty, just like me.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the listen
. I feel a lot better after getting this off my cheast
. I agree with everyone else, though.

Cheating is wrong. Spirit relationships are so very real and must be treated just like any other romantic relationship.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello Kalagni.

Wow! What a read. Thank you for making it.

I agree and relate to some of your points and disagree with some of your others.

I don't have a lot of time for a proper reply at the moment, but I can tell you the dis-interest in human relationships is almost universal for people experiencing this. For my own case, physical human to human contact is so very limiting compared to the spiritual intermingling which cause my disinterest in anything else.

There was a time a long ago when I actively sought out a spiritual answer to my experiences. There is a never ending and vast sea of concepts and theories which exist among people, and everyone who pontify them are absolutely certain they are factual. Some theories counterdict others which lead me to believe that nobody truly knows what is really going on.

The more I get lost anylizing what is happening, the more confusing it gets. For myself, I find that if I just enjoy the relationship it remains in a state of evolution.

You mention demons, but I believe the terminology is arbitrary one to another. For example some people think all spirits are demons. Some believe all non-spirit guides are demons, etc etc.
Me? I think society portrays demons as something universally troublesome, malevolant and evil. The lower level sentient.

When you say demons deserve respect, I don't think you mean the lower level potentially dangerous being. If you are suggesting the neutral and positive beings deserve respect then I'll agree... as they respect us.

I also disagree about Christianity and an omnipotent God. The problem arise when the dark hearts of man pollute the simple message, twist meanings and impose rules and create religious laws to their will. The problem isn't God but man imposing himself on others.

Thanks again for posting your account and theories.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When I was a younger boy, the house we lived in had a young boy die in the house years earlier.

I specifically remember my mother tell me that I had a little friend in the house as I had told her about this "presence" (I cannot really remember much of this now). Also on a side note, I also supposedley described the insides of the pyramids and the like vividly when i was like 2 or 3, never really having ever seen anything like that yet...

But as I got a little older, while asleep at night, I had a drum kit on the other side of the house, and the symbol would ping once, then the bass drum would beat twice. Nobody else was in the house but my family and we were all asleep.Chairs would make noises on the timber flooring we had in the dining room.

Also, I had a remote control car at the time as well, my mother was getting into healing/spiritual type stuff after having experienced this in the home. The car would occasionally move without any batteries or anything, with no remote. And one day my father came home, he was a very skeptical man at this time up until he had a NDE later on in his life. My mother told him what was happening, he just passed it off as crap, but when she put the car down on the floor, no batteries, she asked if anyone in the house would show him.

The car moved across the floor, and stopped about 4-5 inches away from my fathers feet.... Least to say he probably started to believe then, but just passed it off more to us... lol..till later on in life.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You asked a couple of questions in this thread several years ago. I don't know if you ever had them answered and would like to share with you what the Bible has to say in regards.

Of course since we are not of the spirit realm we must rely upon those in that realm and the information they give us. There is one source that is truly dependable and that is the Bible. We know this is the case because the author of the Holy Scriptures, Jehovah God, is a spirit. In fact in the Bible he refers to himself as "the spirit": (2 Corinthians 3:17) Now Jehovah is the Spirit; and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom.

Since Jehovah is "the spirit" and the source of all other spirits and other things whether heavenly or earthly and he has our best intentions at heart we can trust him. (Revelation 4:11; Isaiah 48:17 - (Isaiah 48:17) . . .“I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit [yourself], the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk."

In the pages of the Bible we discover that Jehovah created "spirit sons" of his, or angels, long before the earth was created. They were with him when he created man and rejoiced with him.

Then one spirit son of God, later identified by the name Satan (which means slanderer) rebelled and slandered God's name.

In the scriptures it does not go into great detail about the fall of the angels but there are a couple of key scriptures that explain what happened:

(Genesis 6:1, 2) . . .Now it came about that when men started to grow in numbers on the surface of the ground and daughters were born to them, 2 then the sons of the [true] God began to notice the daughters of men, that they were good-looking; and they went taking wives for themselves, namely, all whom they chose.

(Genesis 6:4) . . .The Neph′i·lim proved to be in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of the [true] God continued to have relations with the daughters of men and they bore sons to them, they were the mighty ones who were of old, the men of fame.

Here we see that the "sons of the true God" or the angels, certain ones began to lust after womankind and they came down to earth, materialism human bodies and took for themselves all the wives they wanted. The scriptures tell us that in doing they they "forsook" their proper dwelling places in the heavenly realm:

(Jude 6) . . .And the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.

They did not get permission to cohabit with humankind. In fact it was an abhorrent thing, what they did, not natural. You can compare it to a human having sex relations with an animal, or bestiality, it is not normal, and morally repugnant. That it was not good in Jehovah's eyes is seen in the fact that Jehovah put these rebellious spirit sons of his, or demons, or wicked angels in "eternal bonds under dense darkness."

In another scripture we are also told:

(2 Peter 2:4) Certainly if God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tar′ta·rus, delivered them to pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment;

During the flood of Noah's day all life on dry land perished. Along with them, the giants, the hybrid offspring born of the unnatural union between humankind and the materlized angels. Also the fallen angels had to themselves dematarelize and return to the spirit realm where they originally resided to begin with. At that time God held these wicked angels in eternal bond, and threw them into tartarus. This is a spiritual condition in which they are no longer allowed to materlize. Jehovah took away many of the abilities that they once possessed.

These sex-crazed demons still exist today. In fact since 1914 we are told in scripture that Jesus begin king of Jehovah's kingdom government and warred against Satan and his wicked demon hordes and ousted them out of heaven and threw them down to earth:

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. . .

These demons have not changed their nature, they still are sex-crazed. They cannot fulfill their unnatural lusts they have toward humankind, so they get as close as they can to doing so.

Demons have no gender. Angels have no gender. we refer to God in the male form because he created man in his likeness and created woman for man. In this respect he is rightfully referred to as "our Father" in the Bible. Not "our mother."

cont...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
contined...

Since angels are neither male or female, having no reproductive organs, they are complete in themselves. God created the woman for the man, as a compliment for him. He also saw good in his purpose to have them married and sanctified their wedding bond and blessed it and told them to be fruitful and multiple over all the earth:

(Genesis 1:27, 28) . . .And God proceeded to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. 28 Further, God blessed them and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”

Jehovah gave earth as the dominion of man and granted man the rights over it, over the animals and over the vegetation. And he did command them to fill the earth. Thus marriage and sex relations are wonderful gifts from Jehovah God. They were not granted to the angels. Those who foresook their positions in the heavens did what was bad in God's eyes and are now awaiting judgement day when they will be bound in the abyss for a thousand years and then afterwards eternal destruction.

The Bible reveals that it is WRONG to commit adultery. It says:

(Mark 10:7-9) . . .On this account a man will leave his father and mother, 8 and the two will be one flesh’; so that they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God yoked together let no man put apart.”

The union between humankind and angel, literally before the flood was disgusting in Jehovah's sight, and today it is also disgusting. While the angels can no longer materialism in human form, they still try to get as close as they can to their perverted and disgusting desires.

If you really wish to break free from the grip of Satan and his demons you must draw close to Jehovah God. You may click on the following link that will help you on your way:

Spirit Creatures - How They Affect Us
www.jw.org

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FormerlyConfused

Hello, New to the site..

I read everything you've posted and I think I may have come into contact with an incubus. I never really asked for one. I was talking to myself after a nasty break up about how I wish I could be happy with someone who wouldn't cheat.. after that I went to bed. I felt like there was someone sleeping or lying next to me, but I didn't at the time see anything. As I got comfortable, it suddenly felt like someone was touching me, and it wasn't anything painful but immense pleasure. It felt like full on sex after too long. I've had sex before but nothing as intense as this. I also had an orgasm, and I've never had one as vivid as this.. It felt like my whole body was burning, but not in pain.. I'm not sure how to describe it.

That was about a month ago. He's still here. I can now, for the most part, see him. Not like a person that is standing in front of me, but I'm sure you know what I mean. He even told me his name. He speaks to me from time to time, but again it's not like a conversation you have with a normal person.. it's mental. He speaks in a way like he's from another time. I hope this makes sense. Nights like the first have happened almost every night there after and haven't ended.. Not that I mind. I wanted to talk to someone about this because I don't know if this is all in my head, or if this is really happening..

I wanted someone who has experienced something similar to discuss this with. I have questions and still more curiosity about it. I can across this post on this site tryin to look up more information. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: irisx65

I don't check this account often and I can be somewhat fickle about talking about supernatural things, but I've experienced what you've experienced and what the OP has experienced.

I don't know your precise experiences, so I can't tell you whether or not they're real, but mine are and they seem to be similar to yours.

Chances are the entity around you doesn't want to frighten you, might want you to become comfortable with it alongside it becoming comfortable with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

SAME HERE , I HAVE TWO OR MORE, ONE IS TALL AND ONE IS SHORT, SOMETIMES MORE, AT NIGHT I AM TOUCHED BY MANY DIFFERENT HANDS/FINGERS , EVEN WITH LONG NAILS, BUT NEVER HURT OR SCRATCHED ,

I SAW LIQUID SILVER FLASHES , LIGHTS, AND DIFFERENT COLORS OF ORBS

ASK YOUR LADIES ABOUT THEM,

WHO THEY ARE AND HOW DO I TALK TO THEM, I AM THANKFUL TOO YOU
edit on 10-12-2015 by praveenbjpr555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I thought I'd post again, since it's been about 4 years.

I'm happy to say that nothing has changed. My friendly spirit is still here and we interact in all the same way as before. I'm almost 55 years old now so those intimate things do not occur as often. I had been wondering what will happen with this odd relationship when that kind of intimacy slows down and eventually ends.
My Spiritual Mate indicates nothing at all will change in our relationship, that we are bonded together. She's still as positive and sweet as she has always been. This is indeed a very good thing that has happened to me.

My relationship with other people around me, my friends and family (Wife & 3 kids) are doing wonderfully. All 3 kids are living at home and in college. They're the sweetest kids I could ever know. Although in college they still give their mother a "Good night" kiss before retiring for the day. Yea, I'm really very proud of them.

I haven't experienced any odd unexplained general paranormal activity for a very long time nor has any of my family members. I am speaking of things that have happened in the past such as objects moving, strange unattached talking, rapping etc have all pretty much ended.
Although I will still occasionally see someone/something in my peripheral vision. But that is easily explained as a natural occurrence. It seems my Spiritual Mate has also been very comfortable with me and our situation because all those odd paranormal happenings were triggered by my doubt of her existence.

The only thing I think is significant to report is I had a heart attack in March 2012.
I was given Nitro in the hospital and I had a bad reaction to it. My beats per minuted went from around 80BPM to around 20BPM because of the Nitro pills.
My wife was in the room and said my skin developed a blue hue, especially blue lips and eyelids.
I had closed my eyes during that emergency and heard the nurses working frantically in the room to reverse the situation. No, I did not have an out of body experience or anything like that... Just the grayness of my closed eyelids. They flipped me feet up and head down in that condition and I clearly knew a communication from my Spiritual Mate telling me "It's OK. Don't worry, it's not your time yet". She kept me calm and comforted. I would later appreciate what she did.

Regrettably I don't log into ATS as often as I would like. Frankly I was surprised that I found this thread on the first page and thought I'd drop in for an update.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

One of my friends say to His wife that god told him to go around and sleep with other woman.

Some people suggest masturbation, but I suggest take control of the vessel. We humans have hard time cintrolibg our bodies, so the key is to take over your brain and do what you want to do. And trust me if you think hard you really don't want to go around and f#### all those woman.

Your story is great, but I think it is production if your desire aka sex.
edit on 31-12-2015 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have a malevolent being that made itself known 2 months ago but it have been here longer ive started getting thoughts that i were stupid and someone talking about me and thoughts of sucicide before it made itself known i believed i were going crazy but that werent the case!

it made itself known when i found this thread i didnt know about this even tho i believed in life after death an so on before this and it made me start thinking what it would be like to have a being come visit and all ive think it was a few days after that that i would start to see white orbs and shadows (I think i saw white dots before cant remember) after that it started talking touching and it happend.

I keep forgetting stuff seconds after they comes to mind, unwanted thoughts and pictures came and got worse as it progressed then a dream where i were in my bed looking out through my door seeing a old lady who i didnt quit see the face of but could feel it wasnt good were slowly mowing towards
me i couldnt move i felt fear and got panic then it moved fast and were on me the fear and panic stopped before i woke up ive had one other dream like that but worse 2-3days ago but that was because it got mad at med
at me for not listen ignoring it or something like that and sure enough ive had one that same night except then i could smell a strong scent and when i woke up i could smell that same scent know it comes and goes.
its threatend to kill me give me more dreams like that if i dont listen or stop ignoring it which ive started to do it whispers my name have a conversation where i talk to "her" because i ignore it.

When i created this account to be able to seek help/tips on how to get rid of it it threatend me and said i need to make it go away my self im not afraid of the threats but im worried this all will keep getting worse and need a way to make it leave.

I have searched but finds most religion ways.. i will keep searching but it cant hurt to ask.

Im gonna keep ignoring it and hope that helps. But i dont think that will help... I dont believe in any religion so it would be good if there was non religious ways.
edit on 22-1-2016 by level7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: level7

what an interesting thread, thanks for resurrecting it : )

I am sorry, I do not have direct experiences with such cases as yours. But due to the nature of your query I think you will not get much helpful responses so here is my 2 cents.

I don't know if my advice will help you or not. But what you should do is meditate and try to clean your mind of all nasty thoughts or possible emotions you have blocked out and see if it helps.
If this entity is malevolent , than be the opposite. Be as good and positive as you can be. Than its reason to stick with you will be gone probably.

It is very strange that this being said you have to make it go away yourself. That is a clue and I think this is the answer. Purify yourself with meditation and clean living. No drugs or alcohol and try to eat healthy non processed food.

Also maybe you should try to communicate with it and see why it likes to be around you if ignoring don't work? There is probably some reason it choose you. Well only if your are not threatened then try to know it better. But don't simply believe it immediately about anything, these entities are tricksters by nature from what I read about on the net. Try to have respectful communication without anger or other negative emotions.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join