It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two spirits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422It is just like having sex with a human only more intence? If you keep your eyes closed, is it just like a fantasy in your mind but with the full sensation of actually being with someone e.i make love to your wife but with your eyes closed all the time?

There's no fantasy, no role playing and all noises/voices/communication is very limited to what we are doing at the moment.

But you must understand this is a complete relationship not exclusively sexual. She is a perfect mate: Her personality is most attractive. She's extremely considerate, knows when to make her self known and remains almost out of mind when it's not convenient for us to interact. She's very patient but can be a little pushy or jealous at times.

It is very similar to making love to another person, except this one you can't see. Every positive emotion is amplified many, many times over and flows very smoothly. True devotional love, security, cuddling, bonding and a true blending of "Spirits" occur. Sex doesn't seem to be the primary motive but used as a reinforcement to the bonding.

All physical aspects also occur. Heavy breathing, elevated heart beat, compulsory sounds, Seminal Vesicle is very active and Dopamines flow.

Generally, the whole experience incrementally grows stronger over time. I'm told the increase will never plateou and I believe it judging from the past.

But this isn't full on all the time. We might have an incredibly strong session after a long string of days, then something "Decouples" and the physical connection breaks or becomes extremely weak.

The physical connection is broken but we remain very much attached every other way. Sometimes it remains decoupled for days. I am not sure exactly what causes the detachment but they simply say it's "Neccessary".

Once it's broken we both wait. Without much of a thought, I'll be caught suprised to find it's restored, she's there and it's convenient. And we go.

At the time of this writing we've been "Detacthed" for two days.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

There are the Incubus and the Succubus spirits. They feed on erotica and display some of the things that you are saying. One is the Incubus which has sex with females and the succubus feeds on the malesINCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS (SEX DEMONS)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I want these experiences. Tell me where to sign...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thank you I will check out that link. Like I said, I have only known of these things for a few months.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

ok. i know someone (female) who seemed to have similar things happen to her. the thing that is confusing me is this, she said it was able to orgasm. also, it looked more like a demon. black, scrawny, and ugly. she said the only reason she had sex with it was because every time after she did, she was able to sleep. (she has insomnia) at the time, she was desperate for sleep. you said they can make themselves look nice. why did this one look like a demon. she hated having sex with it, but she kept doing it for sleep. so how come it kept going back to her? (this went on for years) she didn't say if she had pleasure from it. but it sounds like to me she didn't like it very much. so was this still an incubus even tho it looked like a demon to her? also, it stopped coming to her after she started to pray and she became sober (she's a recovering alcaholic now) to clarify my questions... they are, was this an incubus? if so, why did it stay the image of a demon? and how come it stopped coming to her when she started to become more religious/spiritual?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Just curious.

What if they were taking your sperm and producing hybrids?

I noticed you said that you did not 'finish' but sperm is produced without ejaculation.

Would it concern you that your sperm could be being used to make hybrid beings?

[edit on 22/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If that were the case, wouldn't you feel honored?
I'm pretty sure there is no copyright infringement on taking DNA samples from 'willing participants'.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
If that were the case, wouldn't you feel honored?
I'm pretty sure there is no copyright infringement on taking DNA samples from 'willing participants'.

Honored is not the word that immediatley came to mind.

So you would be ok with a spirit/demon reconstructing your DNA into an alien grey or some other Nephyl hybrid?

Do you have any idea what they have planned next with these little beasties?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
well, a hybrid whatever, it being an arch nemesis type, would be the perfect way to prove you're special right? Self honoring.

[edit on 12/22/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi troubleshooter, great question.

If you think about it, it's really far-fetched because the only virgin birth happened almost 2010 years ago.

I've done a lot of research into this and you are quoting part of Malleus Maleficarum (1486) which is also referenced in Wiki. It's also the source of reference which says intimate spirits drain you till dead and attack while the vicitm sleeps. Scary stuff.

It's also the only place of "Authority" which references the idea of sperm and hybrid demon children.

Read it for yourself, it also clearly states:

* Stars in the sky govern the health of mankind.
* Lucifer can't effect the health of man directly but can achieve the same thing by manipulating stars.
* Woman is imperfect compared to man because she was made from the bent rib of man.
* Woman are feeble and weak which makes them more easily seduced by Lucifer into witchcraft.
* The sin of a witch exceeds all the evil of every man, woman and child since Adam, COMBINED.
* It's the duty of every community to discover witches, expose them, put on trial and inflict punishment.
* Those who confess witchcraft and are unrepentant are to be put to death by burning or hanging.
* Those who confess witchcraft and repent must remain 12 months in prison.
* It is left to the judge to determine sincerity in repentance.
* Any spiritual being which is pleasurable is of Lucifer.
* Succubus (Female) and Incubis (Male)attack people while they sleep.
* Succubus extracts semen from man and the Incubis uses it to impregnate a human woman.
* Succubus drains the energy from her victim until dead.
* Deformed children are the result of a hybrid demon-human union.
* Deformed children should be treated as devils or agents of Satan
* Parents must be subject to the Church or their sins will be inherited and evil will befall their children.
* Children of parents with unconfessed sin will be obducted and replaced by agents of Lucifer.

Of course I don't agree with a word of it. I consider that paticualr document evil in itself.
Can you imagine treating a child poorly simply because they have birth defects? Likely sent to a Catholic orphanage to be treated like an agent of Satan? It is there in Malleus Maleficarum.

It also explains everyone interested in anything not allowed by ridgid Church standards is guilty of witchcraft. Today it would extend to anyone experiencing the paranormal, anyone with psychic gifts, those who produce AND WATCH horror movies or ghost hunting shows.

According to the same Wiki Succubus source document, everyone reading this is guilty of witchcraft and subject to the penalty of death by burning.

Why would the Catholic church create such a horrific document?
1486 a.d was the beginning of the Spanish Inquisition and European crusades. It was a time of control and political conquest.

Pagans were their main target, who believed many spirits were neutral and some were beneficial to man. Malleus Maleficarum states *-all-* spirits are evil demons so they rounded up even the benign Pagan spirits and slapped an "Evil, dangerous demon" label on them to gain control. (see Demonology)

The benign intimate spirits were included in that group and labled "Succubus" and "Incubis". Unable to openly share their special love and commitment, they began a more secretive existance until today.

So I don't believe a word of Malleus Maleficarum. It just makes no sense.
Again, I am not referencing any beings which use rape as a tool of destruction. Those paticular malevolant beings are entirely different.

But thanks Troubleshooter for the question

[edit on 23-12-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused
Hi troubleshooter, great question.

If you think about it, it's really far-fetched because the only virgin birth happened almost 2010 years ago.

Interesting that you should believe in the birth of Jesus...
...I will get to that.

I've done a lot of research into this and you are quoting part of Malleus Maleficarum (1486)...

I was not 'quoting' from this document...
...it was generated by a human institution that does not and never has represented the Kingdom of God...
...but was from its origins in the third century aligned with your spirits and did their work.

This organization was never as Jesus described...

"But Jesus called them to him and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. 26 It shall not be so among you; but whoever would be great among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever would be first among you must be your slave; 28 even as the Son of man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:25-28

The organization that produced Malleus Maleficarum and applied its rules has never been like that.

Has it ever had this to say?

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:38-44

This is hardly a recipe for the Inquisition is it?
When did this described the political actions of Catholicism or its Protestant spawn?

My appeal is to your humanity and a simpler history.

Your humanity must have thought your interactions abberant...
...why else would you have sought to no avail "Religion/Priests/Prayers"...
...if you believed this union of spirits a benign thing?

The spirits you encounter are chameleons...
...they change their shape, moods and actions to suit the one they deceive.

When in the beginning of the world of men they heard the words "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15...
...they began laying down road-blocks to spoil humanity...
...producing Nephyl of human and beast so numerous...
...that only eight with the human genome survived the deluge.

'And after that'...they bred hybrid tribes called the Amorites, Hittites, Horites, Rephaim, Anakites, Zuzim, Zamzummim, Emim, Amalekites, Perizzites, Kadmonites, Hivites, Girga#es etc...
(cf. Genesis 10:15-19, 14:5-6, 15:18-21; Deuteronomy 2:10-12; Joshua 17:15)

Goliath the giant David slew was one of these.

Have you ever wondered why the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were wanting to 'know' the Messengers who came to warn Lot...
...the lie developed that they were homosexual...
...but what then was wrong with Lot and his sons-in-law...
...were they ugly or something.

Truth is they mistook the messengers for 'fallen ones' and lusted for a bit of 'angel sex' like you do...
...it must have seemed all normal and benign to them too...
...until the Cities of the Plains were destroyed.

Chronologically this happened just before the covenant promise to Abram...
...and it was their purpose to stop the 'Seed' of Abram surviving to 'the vigin birth' of which you speak.

The cocooning of Israel with a strict social order, laws and ceremony was for the preservation of the Seed of humanity...
...so successful was the social engineering that they survived, sometimes without a country, to this very day.

Having failed to stop the Incarnation they inspired their dupes to kill Him...
...but He turned death into a victory.

The Kingdom people are still here despite every subtle deception...
...every national agenda and human religion...
...and they are watching and waiting...
...watching the Watchers prepare for the final playoffs...
...this time they are posing as benign nature spirits and aliens and are using an 'iron and clay' conclomeration of national identities 'hell bent' on destroying what is left of humanity...
...before they too are unmade.

This is the history of the two spirits with which you cohabit.

[edit on 23/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You asked:

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Just curious. What if they were taking your sperm and producing hybrids? Would it concern you that your sperm could be being used to make hybrid beings?

Which is the popular societal answer for Malleus Maleficarum .

Why else would you have sought to no avail "Religion/Priests/Prayers" if you believed this union of spirits a benign thing?

I had no problem, no reason to believe the activity was wrong until the Church instructed otherwise. Although it's a natural thing, I was told it was wrong. It was the Church, in fact which was wrong.

So I'm breeding Giant Goliaths? That is your opinion.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused

Why else would you have sought to no avail "Religion/Priests/Prayers" if you believed this union of spirits a benign thing?

I had no problem, no reason to believe the activity was wrong until the Church instructed otherwise. Although it's a natural thing, I was told it was wrong. It was the Church, in fact which was wrong.

So I'm breeding Giant Goliaths? That is your opinion.

The spirits are responsible for the original corruption of 'the world of men'.

Jesus met two of them...

Matthew 8:28-29 "And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

There is a time appointed when your two spirits will be unmade...
...and anyone who is 'one spirit' with them will also be unmade.

The Spirit I have known most of my life is asking me to warn you...
...and invite you to reconsider.

No form of evil is too great if one turns (repents)...so choose life.

[edit on 24/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I had succubus attacks yes, and I thought at first they were either lucid dreams or phantoms. Till one day I saw one of the 'succubi' from the other night driving around in my very neighborhood! I ran into to her a few times after that even spoke to me once. She is obvious some kind of mystic or psychic or something, as she dresses something akin to a fortune teller [she wore a plain dress when she OBE in my room, though]. So I did a little background search on her and found out her name and that she also worked in neighboorhood watch apparently using her abilities as well. Never found her shop, though, and she went incognito as soon as I bought a camcorder. Big thing is she is a REAL person and NOT some spirit AND works for law enforcement and is at least able to OBE in other people's homes. And she is probably not the only one. I have seen her with 2 friends, but those have not appeared to me or revealed themselves. So its a good bet like some others have said that these things are people and Not demons at all.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by phatkhat]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow. I am shocked that someone claims to be in love with the entities which are using them as food/prey. Lower level entities feed off humans who let them and a little physical pleasure is not worth the spiritual degradation and betrayal to the marriage the person has in the physcal. Love outside marriage Is nothing less than cheating. Psychic energy is addictiv- though I won't say this is wrong for 'moral' reasons..but bc the entities have decieved themselves so well that it's really like watching a predator hold a child and everyone but the child realizes its wrong and causing all kinds of harm.

I am a spiritual Medium- I work with Healers- who have fought and banished many low levels b4- If you ever change your mind and want to know what freedom is again- give me a u2u.

We are all here for spiritual progress but that can't happen when we allow people here or THERE to feed off us or use us. I feel sorry for your true spirit guide really. Being bombarded with such negative entities and being unable to protect their own energy b.c you allow them in. Sad. It's never just themselves ppl hurt when they let entities feed on them-its their guides, animal guides and loved ones who want them protected.

I wish people could see what I see -If they could see what those entities were doing behind their backs...yeesh

peace out

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

You know for sure that its a 'she' he is messing with? And after what I have experienced, not so sure it's an 'entity' either. He said one of them is masking itself, so it could be either be a guy or a real old woman well schooled in the arts. And most likely lives close by.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
I am shocked that someone claims to be in love with the entities which are using them as food/prey.

I was wondering exactly what kind of food they are preying on? She's been with me possibly 49 years, and certainly 31.

What are the effects of said consumption?
What makes you certain intimate beings feed off us? What is your information source?

Lower level entities feed off humans who let them and a little physical pleasure is not worth the spiritual degradation and betrayal to the marriage the person has in the physcal.

If you are going to label her a "Lower level entity", exactly what is your label for lower vs. higher?

This is not a sexual relationship. We have a very close, intimate and loving union.
She resides within my very heart with love, joy, happiness, fulfilment, peace and incredible intimate beauty. She has never- in all the time I've known her shown even a hint of negativity.

She is a lifter up of spirits, a protector and comforter in bad times.

If you ever change your mind and want to know what freedom is again- give me a u2u

Thank you for the offer. I am very contented in my life.

However I've been told by people of religion this is sinful, which created a desire at the time to separate. That was in the early 1980's.
All the power of the Church, its sacrements, its rituals had no effect on her.
Entire church vigils, group prayers had no effect.

Later I tried cleansings, smudgings, aid of two Wicca priests and accepted the help of a wizard.
Again was ineffecive.

That was a very long time ago, and since I've accepted her into my life it has blossomed into a most beautiful thing.
To disrupt this relationship at this point would be wrong.

Since all attempts have always failed, the only conclusion is the union was meant in the first place.

Zerra I believe you are a truly good person with good intention.
However I believe this is a case of mistaken identity.

I've came across some evil, negative beings in my late teens while messing with things I didn't know about. They never directly effected me but certainly did issue some warnings.

They show no concern for mankind. More, it seemed people are the symbolic frog they toss onto the pavement - nothing more than entertaiment, watching as an individual tosses and eventually fries in torment under a hot sun.

I've witness their work as the individual becomes mysteriously depressed and increasingly isolated from friends. First becoming generally sad and passive morphing into fits of violence.

It's that kind of being which seeks to destroy I'd label a lower entity.

Beings that encourage, enrich and fulfil don't fit that category.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Some of you guys really do need to get out more...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Spirits manifest through negativity, maybe the huge row with your wife initiated this whole ordeal?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I can't argue with an addict. It doesn't work. I'm sorry I'm being harsh, but I have gotten to see just exactly the true faces of these beings who get 'intimate' in the erotic sense with people. Since I was born I have been able to see spirits as clearly as I see any person. They aren't there to help you. The spirit guide truly suffers and so does your spiritual progress. It's an addiction to an energy that shouldn't be toyed with.If you were not addicted to it, you'd let the strangers cross over and let them seek the creator and heaven, and their own loved ones, if you are an addict than you should realize NO higher level entity from the creator would ever make you attached to something- goes against most all spiritual practices even most dogmas to become 'addicted'. That is greed.

A higher level is from the Other Side, where many label heaven, or where the creators energy resides- to give us complete love- SPiritual love. The kind where there is no jealousy, no greed, none of that human negativity attached to it.

If you are having a romantic or erotic relationship with other souls, how are you able to justify that as not cheating? Are you not of a monogomous relationship? If your wife saw you doing this in physical with others would she not be heartbroken? Aren't you relying a lot on her unawareness, gullability, and naivity( not really believing in it in that sense)?

Sometimes there are no symptoms other than an addiction and the need to carry on. If your main spirit is not your spirit guide, you are in trouble spiritually, especially when you need to cross over one day. One day those beings are going to be so used to manipulating and using your energy- that when you die they will be able to force you away from the light. Maybe you won't even want to leave them, and you will never get to see your loved one's again- no children , no wife, no pets, no nothing. That's a risk of becoming 'one' with lower energy. They won't want you to cross over one day. Those that are higher energy- from the light can view their loved one's any time - Those in heaven and on Earth that is. Nobody wants to consider that someday they'll die though.

Higher level entities are higher in the sense of dimensions- they are progressing spiritually, they are not involved in 'attachments' and they are united with loved ones. Earth bounds- lower levels- are bound by the earth and physical addictions. They have no connection with a creator. The creator is the energy source or battery of the soul- but not from lower levels.

You may read from any medium that earth bounds look for highly populated places to grab risidual energy- so like hospitals, airports...they aren't in graveyards b.c there's no real energy left over to use unless it is a funeral. They use the left over energy- which means no symptoms for the people. No physical person is allowed to be touched unless invited in.

Once invited they use the energy. I can't imagine having a leech on me for more than 30 years- I quite imagine it would be the same a smoker. Smokers have no idea how much they reek, have no idea how much taste they lost until they quit and the real flavours flood back in and they can start to smell other people around them. Not saying you smell- that's not necessarily a symptom. There's different ones for everyone. Plus, you may be sharing the brunt with your family. You are endangering them too. Same as an indoor smoker endangers the lungs of their indoor children.

There's no need to let these things touch your aura when you have a real guide who obviously won't see you as an intimate source. They are so highly intelligent and beyond the flesh that we are like children. Anything sexual would be wrong- as an adult would think so of a child being touched erotically-wrong.

You are not the first person i know of who has been tricked. Nobody wants to know their whole lives they were deceived. I don't think it is too late. I'm a natural born medium, and I get to see these souls in action- their true faces you don't ever want to see. Though maybe it would be good for you...you can't see what they are doing to you- only how they make you feel...

Anyhow, I can't argue with an addict like i said. ...You won't want to stop anyhow. I still feel sorry for your wife and your guide- the souls lives you bring these entities into.

"Zerra I believe you are a truly good person with good intention.
However I believe this is a case of mistaken identity. " Just because you have been to people who were not successful doesn't make it right or meant to be. It means these entities are stronger and probably dead so long they got the hang of it. Keep in mind a bunch of words and herbs aren't going to effect souls. This is why I use angels and spirits to fight on their level. I don't mind if you think i'm truly good or bad, I care more about your well being than how you percieve my tone or personality online. It is clear you have run into negative beings before- but there are at least three or more different kinds of low levels.

Good intent- but still effect your energy. Like a lil leech that gets stuck on your leg. It didn't mean to be there but still anoying to the energy

Negative-manipulators- can prey on you for years tricking you as a predator does a child- more sexual oriented-I have no clue what the symptoms are. I haven't watched people go through it in real life,, I just banish them.

Negative- harming energy right away- or months after- this one does symptoms like depression.

If you can't communicate or find your true guide...then you know there is a problem. If you feel your guide comes and they feel the same energy or close to the energy of your strlem...they are strange visitors- KNOW you have a problem and that you are being tricked to believe they are a guide.

up to you now. I don't expect you'll change. But maybe someone else will be better for reading this anyhow.

I won't continue the debate...addicts have to want to stop to stop.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Zerra]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join