It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two spirits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The thing to remember of course is that you are a soul experiencing earth life/humanity for your soul growth.

As such, do these spirits have the right to distract you from earth life?

They not only distract but have become a main focus, taking the focus away from other things that may be your reason for being here?

Could it be an addictive/destructive relationship ultimately?

Where would your energy and focus be if they were not there?

Have you become sexually addicted to these things? Is sexual addiction something that you need to overcome in this life?

I don't know the answers to this.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

As long as all involved with astral love totally understand the rules...and I mean totally understand then fine. This is a long term astral love affair , the OP is not crazy, this is just a different kind of love, it involves inter dimensional relationships, which is not as rare as you may think.

Anyone who astral travels well knows this goes on, they just dont speak about it for fear of being called crazy. This is a particularly long term affair which is unusual but good for them, they are in love, no doubt about it.

Good for you FC. Good for you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
You should at least realise its impossible to have sex with a non-physical entity.

Thanks. You are correct.

There have been reports from people and paranormal investigators in general of objects moving by themselves, doors opening, people being poked/pushed.

A person might witness an invisible person sitting in a chair by evidence of an indentation caused in a seat or mattress. Covers get tugged or pulled

Those things can't happen unless the spirit becomes physical itself otherwise it would continue to pass through the physical object. It isn't too far off to suggest that some kind of physical matter is used for this purpose.

If the physical matter can be manipulated to interact with physical objects then it's reasonable to consider it can also be used by this type of spirit.

But if one rejects the existence of paranormal in general then belief in this is impossible.

Your account sounds like a personal fantasy and its being used as a way to escape some other current problems in your life.

If that were true the experience should clear up as the stress is relieved. The paranormal experience increases but the stress has long been eliminated, at least greatly reduced.

Fantasy isn't going to be experienced by others, manifested by physical interaction such as I already mentioned.

Fantasy isn't going to cause door knobs to rattle and turn, doors open, objects move, people to be poked/ brushed/ touched/ scratched.

Fantasy isn't going to cause people to hear their name called from an invisible source directly in front of their face or cause shadows to walk across a room.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

While I do not disbelieve paranormal in general I do tend to view the subject with a degree of logic and common sense.

To make that more clearer, I do believe there is more to life than simply death i.e. I think the soul/spirit/ mind or whatever you want to call it doesn't simply not exist after the death of ones physical self.

However my personal beliefs don't mean alot in regards to your experiences, what does is my background in psychology.

Fantasy isn't going to cause people to hear their name called from an invisible source directly in front of their face or cause shadows to walk across a room.

No your entirely correct, fantasy will not cause that. However there are plenty of mental and psychological disorders that could...

I get slated in a lot of threads for demanding proof but in this case I will admit that from how you have wrote your posts and your general manner that you do seem more genuine than others, that doesn't mean what is happening to you is real but it does mean that you think it is.

Without sounding disrespectful but you do realise that your basically saying you have sex with ghosts?

I don't want to come accross as too personal but do you ejaculate when you have sex with these spirits?

I'm just trying to establish what exactly is or what you think is happening to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Without sounding disrespectful but you do realise that your basically saying you have sex with ghosts?

Ghosts?? There are many entities in this Universe on many planes . "Ghosts" is a man made word to describe that what he does not understand. To an entity from another realm we may indeed appear as Ghosts. As we travel through the planes we can suddenly appear to them just as they do to us, this dont make us Ghosts and it sure dont make them Ghosts either.

I think the term you are looking for is Spiritual Love. All beings, all entities progress by sharing Spiritual knowledge in the form of pure Cosmic Force. It is the key to Universal progress. The only acception to this is lower entities but in time they will learn to give and not to take as they do now.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

However there are plenty of mental and psychological disorders that could...

I am always interested in hearing other theories.

For example, our family of 5 are sitting in our living room in the middle of the day watching a movie on TV. The closet knob starts to click as if being locked and unlocked several times. It becomes loud enoug for everyone to take notice. After a few seconds of this the door knob physically turns and the door opens as if someone comes through.
We stop the movie and get up to investigate, finding nothing. The knob doesn't even have a lock. Strange.

Maybe 1/2 hr later a large book slides itself 6 inches across the glass table in front of us. We all say "Did you just see that"?

A few minutes later my groin begins to get rubbed. Not sure about psychological disorders.

your basically saying you have sex with ghosts? Do you ejaculate when you have sex with these spirits?

This is my theory:

There are some evil, malevolent beings which induce and thrive on fear. They are among the lowest "order" of beings. They know only darkness, hate and destruction. Their attack is a vicious circle- the more fear you accept the more powerful their attack becomes. They gain more power in this world because of it and will kill if able.

This also includes vile, negative entities which use rape as one form of their attack.

The beings I am associated with are exactly opposite.
I probably spend 90% of any time with them expressing true devotional love and attatchment and reinforce it with 10% "intimate" activities.
The more time I spend giving them attention, the stronger our bond and strength of our interaction increases.

More, they say the bond and intimacy will always be incremental and never plateau. I don't doubt from my experience so far.

Opposite is also true according to others with such spirit. Less time, less attention means less interaction. When I disbelieve they begin interacting with others as proof.
Not having any tangible proof of this for several months I began to doubt again a few weeks ago. Yet again, another public display.

I almost never produce any male product. All other physiological things occur - elevated heart, breathing, blood chemicals etc.

The experience is not describable, especially in this PG forum. But I can say the level of good, positive feelings flowing from such interaction can not be matched by any other experience, not to mention the reinforcing intimate things.
I always feel rejuvenated afterward, as if a well of joy and satisfaction flows from the very core of my being. The feeling lasts all day if interaction is in the morning.

Think of the experience like the best, most beautiful and emotioally charged, intimate dream one could ever have. Just like that except while wide awake and not sleeping- watching TV, sitting in a car (parked), at the desk, at the store etc. Each sesson lasts from 5 min to several hours. Probably 20-30 min on average.
It's also not a dream because "Someone" is very much there, interacting.

More, they never go away but with me 24/7. It's not like they suddenly show up from nowhere wanting attention. They are always with me, always hugging and very close expressing the desire to be intimate. Always letting me know they are there.

In a way, I guess that's kind of a downfall. Despite their constant flow of positive feelings, sometimes I wish I could simply be alone again. I don't think that's possible.

It's their goal to be a spiritual spouse. It's like that.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The experience is not describable, especially in this PG forum. But I can say the level of good, positive feelings flowing from such interaction can not be matched by any other experience, not to mention the reinforcing intimate things.
I always feel rejuvenated afterward, as if a well of joy and satisfaction flows from the very core of my being. The feeling lasts all day if interaction is in the morning.

What you are attempting to describe can not be. Dont even try lol
You are having an astral relationship with an entity from a higher plane. I can tell just from your limited description of it.
These kinds of spiritual exchanges must be done with Cosmic love or you will be sent down to low planes. Im sure you have felt them around you, the lower beings who are nothing like your spirits.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

For example, our family of 5 are sitting in our living room in the middle of the day watching a movie on TV. The closet knob starts to click as if being locked and unlocked several times. It becomes loud enoug for everyone to take notice. After a few seconds of this the door knob physically turns and the door opens as if someone comes through.

Maybe you could possibly video this for further scrutiny? I'm not saying this isn't happening but I would like to see it with my own eyes before I went any further with it ...

A few minutes later my groin begins to get rubbed. Not sure about psychological disorders.

Again, without you elaborating further I don't think what you are describing is physical. More a feeling than an action...

I probably spend 90% of any time with them expressing true devotional love and attatchment and reinforce it with 10% "intimate" activities.

Sorry but again that to me sounds like your creating a fictional relationship, much like a child with an imaginary friend.

I almost never produce any male product. All other physiological things occur - elevated heart, breathing, blood chemicals etc.

Without being crude but then technically you don't orgasm, it is possible for males to orgasm without ejaculation but pretty uncommon. If these encounters were as regular as you make out then I would at least expect some "produce" to occur once or twice at least.

Think of the experience like the best, most beautiful and emotioally charged, intimate dream one could ever have. Just like that except while wide awake and not sleeping- watching TV, sitting in a car (parked), at the desk, at the store etc. Each sesson lasts from 5 min to several hours. Probably 20-30 min on average.

Just as an example but Bi-polar disorder causes feelings such as this...

It's also not a dream because "Someone" is very much there, interacting.

That is your opinion, if you can prove it then I'll happily shut my mouth.

In a way, I guess that's kind of a downfall. Despite their constant flow of positive feelings, sometimes I wish I could simply be alone again. I don't think that's possible.

Why would you want to be left alone if "they" make you feel so good?

I will repeat again however that unlike some you do seem genuine in your account although you have skillfully dodged some of my questions.

My opinion is that you are probably suffering from some type of mental condition thats stress related.

If you could provide proof then obviously I would be proved wrong ...

Edit to add:

Yes I know that dream like feeling as most people do, but you shouldnt be experiencing that whilst awake. Mental illnesses however can induce that

[edit on 20/10/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi Death_Kron:

Maybe you could possibly video this for further scrutiny

No for several reasons.

I don't think what you are describing is physical. More a feeling than an action

On a paticular strong touch sensation I wondered the same thing while sitting on the bed watching TV. I observed what appeared to be finger indentations appearing/disappearing and moving around the unmentionables. My wife saw the same.

I would at least expect some "produce" to occur once or twice at least.

Orgasm does not occur. It is not normal for a male to orgasm in this type of contact, at least in the tens of dozens of personal accounts of other males I've researched since experincing this myself. Do you have other research I could view?
The Seminal Vesicle is very, very active but orgasm (or it's product) normally does not occur.

That is your opinion, if you can prove it then I'll happily shut my mouth.

I've already stated I'm here to relate to and try to help people who experiece the same. Proof is not neccessary. They already experience it.

People are naturally curious and I'm happy to answer questions based on my own experiences and reported by others. I don't have all the answers but theories.

you have skillfully dodged some of my questions.

Contrary, I believe to be very open and willing to discuss this- more than most. I've reviewed your replies but found nothing unanswered. Which questions do you refer?

Why would you want to be left alone if "they" make you feel so good

Suppose your wife, girlfriend or general friend makes you feel good. You are able to leave the house, go for a walk etc and be by yourself. Solitude is not available for me, these are with me 24/7.

Yes I know that dream like feeling as most people do

You've already stated this type of relationship can't exist, have shown no research into the matter yet claim to know the feeling . Respectfully- No you don't know what it's like and shouldn't presume to know the experience of others.

I am not unique- this activity is more widespread than known. Please see my links and the accounts therein.
Incubis-Succubae research and experiences
Incubis - Succubus Encounters

I understand any skepticism. This is hardly discussed because of the highly personal nature. The anonymous nature of the internet makes it a little easier but they have nobody to discuss in person for the nature of it so they keep the experience bottled inside themselves.

To suggest mental illness based on your disbelief is not helpful. Your suggestion to see a therapist is valid only as a 2nd opinion. But almost everyone won't discuss these encounters with anyone for sounding crazy. It's my personal belief a therapist wouldn't accept the experience as reality regardless anyway which also isn't helpful.

I've came across a couple people who have talked to therapists which are prescribed an anxiety prescription with little or no help.
What does help is knowing other people experience the same things. It opens up discussions.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately my friend here is where I have to disagree, firstly I do not see why you would not video this so called "activity" even if you did so only to prove a point.

Secondly, I think video footage of what you say is occuring would definately make you a millionaire so again I would ask why wouldn't you not show it?

Thirdly, If something that "out-there" or surreal, was happening to me then I would gladly show the footage to the world just to prove that it exists regardless of whether I gained financially...

Please provide evidence to substantiate your claims.

If you cannot do that or refuse to then I suggest contacting your local doctor or psychologist.

If what was happening to you actually was happening then I'm pretty sure you would provide proof.

[edit on 28/10/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I would gladly show the footage to the world just to prove that it exists regardless of whether I gained financially

Your idea is flawed.
There are endless offerings in which experiences of activity ranging from noises to video are posted on the web. Some are hoaxes and some not. Hoax or not, their proof has no monetary benefit.
The only people I'm aware who are making money are websites and TV productions.

Despite the large amount of any accounts, you do not disbelieve paranormal in general which is not the same as a believer. Given the large amount of evidence across the web, there isn't anything anyone could post anywhere you would believe.

I suspect you're here to troll rather than have a rational discussion for the above observation along with your attempt to discredit claiming I dodge your questions yet fail to identify the avoided requests?
If you are suggesting I record the daily adult-graphic encounters, photos of my unmentionables you will need to seek that type of thing elsewere.

It is true just because someone experiences these things does not rule out psycological issues. However coupled with related paranormal makes a much stronger case.

There was a time several months ago I seriously questioned my experience and they did a flurry of displays about every 3 days or so which tapered off as my belief grew. Public proof happens so infrequently now it is impractical to have things ready to capture it.

I've stated I'm here to help, and answer any questions I can. Anyone can believe or disbelieve, it makes no difference either way.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Quite simply, I disbelieve without proof.

Prove what you are saying to me is true then I'll take it further, if you cannot do that then I will simply assume what you are telling me and others is a fabrication.

You didn't comment much when I mentioned bi-polar disorder which is strange considering you class yourself as being sane of mind.

You cannot have sex with ghosts my friend, and since you are unable to prove that you are even dealing with "ghosts" then maybe we should leave it there ?

You seemingly appear to be having dry male orgasm's and there are plenty of reasons for that and guess what... none of them include the paranormal.

I'm not having a go but if you don't provide more info then there isn't alot I can comment on...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Quite simply, I disbelieve without proof.

I respect and understand that statement.

You didn't comment much when I mentioned bi-polar disorder which is strange considering you class yourself as being sane of mind.

Are you're saying people of sane mind are automatically aware of bi-polar disorder?

Bipolar Disorder - Wiki
If one reads the description, it is closely linked with depression.

I'm a very positive, forward looking person with a wonderful wife and beautiful family. My house is filled with love and I have a good paying profession. I'm far from depressed. I believe to have indicated that in my opening posts.

You cannot have sex with ghosts my friend, and since you are unable to prove that you are even dealing with "ghosts" then maybe we should leave it there ?

There you go again misquoting. I've been clear that I'm not sure exactly what kind of beings these are whether ghosts, spirits, angels or what.

There are plenty of reasons for that and guess what... none of them include the paranormal.

I understand skepticism and disbelief, but don't you think it may be a little nieve to state fact about something you know little of?

I'm not having a go but if you don't provide more info then there isn't alot I can comment on

1) Provided links to possibly hundreds of reported accounts
2) Provided link to probably the most rational, reasonable discussion (Oddly ran by an Atheist with one of these beings)
3) Other informative links
4) Four pages of personal experiences and discussion

Interesting over those 4 pages there's been people with similar experiences, thumpers, women-libbers, cosmo-theorists and skeptics. I think all the perspectives have been fun and informative. A good discussion.

I think you're the first who misquote, mis-state and misdirect and claim to know a subject despite no experience or research.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Mate without sounding disrespectful I suggest you go and see a doctor.

If you was having a sexual relationship with a ghost then surely that means ghosts do actually exist? Whilst I'm not saying I disbelieve that, before you can prove its true then you cannot go any further.

Prove that the sexual relationship your having is with a spirit then I will comment further, if you cannot do that then I will assume your simply not telling the truth or that your confused.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yea that does sound a bit odd... I would seriously go to a doctor, just because you arent bouncing off the walls and hearing voices telling you to kill people doesnt mean its not some sort of mental condition.
And its alright saying that you're not imagining it, but Im sure people who have schizophrenia & hear voices in their heads dont believe that they are merely imagining it either.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
WOW this thread is very intresting,

I have a question for you.

Does any of your children have any contact with these spirits (I dont mean in a sexual way). Do they see them? Arnt they scared of whats going on in your home?

Personally I have lived in haunted houses most of my life. One used to whisper things to me while i was in bed trying to sleep (nasty things that even at the age of 18 made me call for my farther). I also found a dead body in a river where me and a friend were fishing, after that day i knew the man was stood behind me watching me.

What I am trying to say is

1. If children are involved then as a parent it is YOUR responcability to stop what is going on in your home, even if there is the slitest chance these spirits could turn out to be bad.
2. These spirits arnt giving you no information regards future or past, I would push for this for the sake of every person on here who would love the oppertunity to talk to spirits.
3. I really dont understand how this interactions go. Do you keep your eyes closed so you can see the spirit with your third eye? do you ask to do different positions (I know that question sound stupid) but still I would like it answered.

OH and as for the guy who had a girlfriend with demons attahed please get intouch or come back on to the thread as I am so interest (for my own personal relationship reasons).

[edit on 5-11-2009 by gareth01422]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey there. You criticized my post in another discussion. OK now, for 10 years I have been having dreams but obviously you seem to know much more about this than I do. I have only known about this for like 3 months. From the research that I have done I read that the incubus lie on sleeping women. I have experienced feelings while I am awake, but I just thought that was my body. For a time period I was just trying to go without sex or masturbation and I nearly went crazy. Have you ever seen Black Snake Moan? That is how I felt, but at the same time I felt like I was on the verge of having an orgasm while I laid in bed at night.
The other morning it happened again and I just tried to keep turning over until it stopped. I am somewhat afraid to try to get rid of it because I feel the same way that you do about a woman scorned. I read that they laugh at exorcisms and blessings.
I recently saw paranormal activity and it got me thinking about my ghost that follows me around and ever since my researching activities became more frequent so have the knocks and things moving a little. I thought that I accidentally closed my cat in the room because there was a knock at the bedroom door and I thought they were playing with my purse on the door. Well, nobody was in there so I just laughed and said, "You got me." I am not very afraid of him anymore. I have seen a black mass standing at every closet door in every bedroom that I have had for a very long time.
Like I said in my other posting, I have another blog, and if anyone knows anything about spirits I would like some advise. spiritadvise.blogspot.com...
I do not discredit what you say, because you obviously know more than me, but I think that you are playing with fire. Tell me some good books to read if you say this is all folklore. However, how do you know that what you read was not made up? I am unsure of what to believe because how can anyone really know that what goes on in the spirit world is not just tricks? I do not really completely believe in the possibility that people can speak with spirits, unless there is a spirit that uses a voice, and even then I heard they thrive on mischief. I think that I read that in this discussion too.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
Does any of your children have any contact with these spirits (I dont mean in a sexual way).

Yes.
As already mentioned, my belief is very important to them and apparently the only method of real proof is interaction with others. If I were the only one to experience things it still could be all in the mind.

One of my sons saw a woman-shaped shadow mass in our bedroom on two seperate occasions while in the bathroom off our bedroom. Another time heard a woman's voice greet "Hello" from an invisible source inches in front of his face.
Once he went into the same bathroom to take a shower in the morning for school and was followed by the same dark shadow. He quickly got into our single-person shower stall and closed the glass opaque door and the shadow remained outside.
He told it to leave and it vanished, but the water flowing out of the shower head began flowing sideways and ran down the shower wall instead of downward for about half a minute.
It is a large shower head with 6 separate outlets creating a large rain effect. The water flowing out of all 6 outlets were smoothly directed (Not sprayed) tward the wall as if running through a pipe or trough.

The episode scared him very much. Me and my wife had a discussion with him about it and now he is more curious than fearful. He's agreed to tell us if anything further happens. It happened before summer break, probably last June and no events since.

Around the same time my other son heard heavy breathing in his room at night, and saw our half full hamper drag itself across the floor in the middle of the afternoon. It's one of those self-supporting cloth-net hampers and he could see two places on the rim that was stretched like a hand had grabbed and pulled a couple feet.

I appreciate your haunted house experience and agree protection of children is most important. One stipulation for my cooperation is for them to leave my family alone. They consider disbelief as a type of breach. Since the above happened, I have made my kids off limits.
They occasionally provide proof for my wife to witness but no longer involve my kids.

Do you keep your eyes closed

Eyes open probably 1/3 of the time, sometimes the 3rd eye works just as well with eyes open or closed.

Do you ask to do different positions

I don't know how to tactfully say this other than laying on my side, sitting, laying on my back or standing.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I liked the way you put the last answer.

I am just really interested thats all.

So am i right in saying, It is just like having sex with a human only more intence? also I know this sounds daft but i am just trying to understand how this works. If you keep your eyes closed, is it just like a fantasy in your mind but with the full sensation of actually being with someone e.i make love to your wife but with your eyes closed all the time?

is that correct?

Also glad you kept them away fro your children.

Gareth

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueesbabyhaley
You criticized my post in another discussion.

If that is so it wasn't intentional and I apologize for not making myself clear.

Originally posted by blueesbabyhaley
I read that the incubus lie on sleeping women.

You are very likely reading something referencing Malleus Maleficarum wich I consider a complete fallacy. It is no wonder people experiencing this is confused.

I can not tell you for sure exactly what you are experiencing. I read your blog and it parallels much of what you described here. I don't blame you for seeking real, tangible information.

The only information I have are the experiences reported by others, comparing notes, trying to discern truth and if the experiences are consistent with 90% of others and my own then I take that into account.

It sounds like you are seeking information. There's a group dedicated to the rational discussion of these beings here My own experience is limited only to the female side of this, but there are several women in that link with Incubis and male type beings.

If you are seeking help to rid yourself or keep the encounters - or just unbiased information that is probably the best place to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join