It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two spirits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've not heard the dead = XTC idea before, it also doesn't fit my own experience with them or what I hear about from other people.

I also don't know about the reincarnation theories.

Sex is far more complex than the simple physical act of it, speaking for myself. Some of the things is getting the mind in a state so to release certain chemicals to make other things work. Then of course there's the pleasure, satisfaction and emotional closeness.

My spirits have gone to great lengths assisting me to feel their presence quite strongly and quite vividly. They can manifest themselves in a way so they effect both physically and the way perceive them. I converse with them easily as talking to anyone and see them in my 3rd eye.

This is difficult to describe this persona stuff given the topic but ...

Suppose you and your loved one are making it on the couch.
There's more than just physical. You connect with and can truly feel her "Spirit" in so many ways - and hers with yours. There's a transference of mutual feelings, passions etc.

Now imagine right in the middle of it all, her body vanishes. You still very much feel her "Spirit" in all the ways I just described. You feel the passionate love and all the other things.
But you're not just interacting with thin air. Things form in all the important places.

So interaction is very, very different.
Other aspects are different too. They are not restricted by physical form. Gravity has no effect on them. Their touch delivers indescribable pleasure. Everything about them is like an ocean of erotic pleasure and you're a dry sponge dropped in.

They have a "Default" shape which is everything the individual considers perfection. They usually keep that default shape but can shift to be anyone you find attractive. An actress. A co-worker. Heck even your girlfriend or wife. (Enhanced, perfect versions)

They have a sentual voice (Most of the time), read your mind and know all your likes, dislikes and preferences.
They have a one track mind to secure and keep you as their pleasure partner. They have the abilty to physically effect your surroundings, effect both your thinking and people around you.

They've had a very long time, probably thousands of years collecting information along the way of what works, what doesn't for many different types of individuals to obtain their partner goals.

They have a way to project feelings of sheer erotism, compassion and deep devotional love. They're with you 24/7 poking and prodding you as a reminder of their presence as they wait for the next appropriate and convenient time. You can also feel thier mood and can be extremely compelling.

She is the only one that orgasms (Not you), and she often does it with such force that her pleasure physically shakes you and sends ripples throughout your entire being. Yes, right to the core of you.

Female partners of Incubis report orgasm, but I haven't heard a single case yet where that happens with Succubus partners.

Lovemaking can be from a few light minutes to hours and hours of almost solid loving bliss altenating from cuddling, loving, true devotional compassion and caring that leads to periods of the things that can't be mentioned here. I've went almost 7 solid hours before, others have longer bouts.

Interaction happens any convenient, appropriate time in the day and all of us very much look forward to it. I'm an information junkie and started a database so I can accurately track what is happening and how often. I had 9 entries only yesterday for a total of 3hrs 45min total across those 9 sessions of varying intensity.

Sorry for the long post, but this might explain the differences between human vs spirit relationships.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

OP when this happens to you, are you in sleep paralysis? Or can you move?

There is no paralysis at all but they prefer I not move very much. Too much movement and is seems an alignment of sort gets off.

I have two erotic spirits with me but for the past few weeks have interacted with mainly just one. The focus is on that one to increase the relational development and the other one seems to be a sort of guide, helper or director. I suspect at some time in the future the roles might switch.

I don't know if it's just me, or them or both but they like it when I'm restrained, it seems that's why they like the car. Otherewise I can feel the guide holding me still to more completely enjoy what the other is doing.

I let her restrain me that way as I don't want to voluntarily move and break the moment, but I do know I could move if neccessary.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I fell in love with a spirit once. It was great and I learned a great deal about otherworlds, she taught me great things mostly about how to control and manipulate energy to do bizarre things (to myself ofcourse, not others). But at some point I realized she kept me from a physical relationship, I questioned her loyalty (basically fear of being cheated on) and the relationship ended. She's still a teacher but I just can't deal with knowing there's the perfect partner but she's not in the flesh. I'd still do it again, it gave me much insight into the bonding of 2 souls, like practicing for the real thing even though I've given up on being in the ideal relationship (I don't really believe there are women out there who can bond at such a deep level, it is very difficult).

1. They do have all the "parts" of humans.

Actually they don't. There's no need to reproduce in the nonphysical as we do in the physical.

2. These parts are "Supercharged" for pleasure

The spirits are probably a few centuries old and been doing the same thing over and over again. After concentrating on the sexual sensations for so long it will be more intense, it is as simple as that. Neglect them and it will become less intense.

3. They are whitty and smarter than we are.

They shouldn't put you down or you shouldn't look up to them. If you're depressed you are simply not that whitty or you don't always have your say ready. If you feel good you tend to be more fun, humorous and quick to reply.

4. They don't drain energy. Just opposite.

Everything you do drains energy and gives something in return. Do the dishes and it will cost you energy, especially if you don't like doing the dishes it will cost you more energy. When you're done you get some satisfaction which can be seen as gaining energy. The lesson here is to seperate the nonphysical from the physical; be active in the physical costs physical energy and you need to eat, be active in the nonphysical costs energy, the food here is a fantasy - the richer the fantasy the more nutricious the food will be.

5. They have 1 thing on their mind and it isn't mischief.

Ok so they are sexual spirits. It is the most accessible entrance to any human being, it is difficult not to allow your being to be sexually touched especially when you don't see it coming. I would interpret your story as someone who should learn more about life but due to circumstances didn't have the chance to do so (it is difficult to learn in a society where not only spirits are taboo but sex in general is taboo too).

7. Interaction is when wide awake, not sleeping.

If you remember your dreams you can say that for sure otherwise it might be that in your dreams your being is used for the spirits to have sex without you realizing it. Again, only lifeforce is the payment, your body will regenerate but your mind might not be able to organize the daily events, which is what dreams are meant for.

10. Humans never "finish" while interacting with them.

That's not entirely true, humans don't finish physically but can nonphysically "finish", which should be the main goal in your spiritual quest. I'm sure you and your spirits can figure it out.

1. How long does it take for illness/death?

Imagine the spirits come to you while you are driving in your car, those are situations to avoid.

2. Do you personally know someone killed by these types of spirits?

No, but because some spirits can be so beautiful it can be tempting to commit suicide, because the hereafter can appear much more attractive than than life. Having sexual experiences but not able to physically be together might also lead to frustration and anger which might lead to unwanted situations.

Lastly,

There hasn't been a single case I'm aware of in which exorcism, smudgings, cleansings, prayers etc have repelled these kinds of spirits once a bond is established.

Try Eastern spiritual practices. Sexual spirits can be used to overcome the sexual urge, try imagining those spirits put on the most erotic show you can imagine but you are not becoming aroused, that is being in control of your sexuality, your mind cannot be distracted anymore by sights, sounds and the promise of sensual pleasures, in other words Spirit has overcome the need for sexual satisfaction.

The next step would be fasting so that Spirit can overcome the urge to feed by realizing eating and hunger is something physical, then Spirit can access a spiritual source to feed and still be satisfied.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thanks very much Dragonfly79 for your reply.

But at some point I realized she kept me from a physical relationship

All of these spirits have individual personalities. Some polygamous, some monogamous- some kind and thoughtful, some not so much and everything inbetween.

I know of people currently in such a relationship that carry on normal relationships with their spouses or girl/boyfriends. But you're right, most of the time the spirit want it all to themselves.
I follow certain paranormal forums and when ever someone has a reasonably accurate contact report with one of these types of spirits and asks advice I always ask their age.

If the person is young (30's or younger) I always advise turning the spirit away, rejecting and ignoring it simply for the fact they can effect your perception of relationship, prevent others from interacting with them.

1. I disagree. Whether physical or non-physical, there definetly are all the parts.
2. Exactly.
3. Sort of. I don't look up to them but respect their "eeons" of experience with this and my lack of.
4. Agreed. My mischief comment was to counter popular myth.
5. Again, to counter the popular myth.
7. Good point. But again, I posted that to counter myth.
10. You are absolutely 100% right.
But the "O" experienced by the human isn't the same, speaking in the traditional mannor. It's completely "Dry" but multiple times more intense/powerful than the traditional.

1. Point noted.
Popular myth says "they drain your life till you get sick and die" and so I made my counter statement.

I'm very fortunate to have incredibly considerate partners. Many times we'll be deeply involved and they suddenly "Dissappear".
Moments later something happens that require my 100% attention, as if they forsaw it and choose to disengage. Other times I can't get them engaged for same reasons.

My drive home last night is a good example.
Traffic created a potentially dangerous situation and so we mutually didn't have interaction other than conversation. One comment they said was "Wait for tonight".
OMG they had something truly special.

2. There are a lot of "Mights" in your statement. I disagree because I've not came across a single account that fits what you are suggesting. All report very happy with their lives and spiritual partners. (Except those who rejected their potential partner).

To be fair, there's Ida Craddock but her life ended for other reasons.

There are evil, malevolent beings who do kill by creating such a desperately depressed, hopless life situation for the person so they commit suicide to escape a miserable exsistance. But I don't think that's what you mean.

I'd like to thank you again Dragonfly79 for your reply. I truly appreciate all the responses but It's especially good to contact/converse with another person who has knowledge of this.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The movie The Entity comes to mind. Have you seen it? The lady was more or less molested by an entity. They did a lab experiment and all.
Here is a link to IMDB ....

www.imdb.com...

..this is an account from the real life son.....

The real-life Carla Moran's teenage son described a particularly vicious attack in which Carla was thrown by the malevolent force and hit her head. He tried to intervene, but he was also thrown, breaking his arm. In the filming of the movie, the actor playing the son broke his arm in that scene, and the curtains tore from top to bottom without explanation.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've seen the movie.
The being that stalked her seemed to have a goal of creating chaos and the destruction of both her and the family.
It seemed to enjoy creating terror in the form of shaking things, brutal rape attacks in front of her children, embarrassment, shame etc.

That was it's goal and used brutal rape as a tool.

An evil, malevolant being.

That is not the spirits which I (or we) are discussing here.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

Well, I understand what you are talking about, I'm no idiot. In attempting to contribute to your thread, it is the only other account I have heard of entailing spirits and sex. Ciao.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thank you for the contribution blujay, I didn't mean to come off rude.

I first saw the movie "The Entity" years and years ago and is one of the few movies I thought was truly scary. It's easy to confuse Carla's Demonic attacker with erotic spirits.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have some updates.

Based on my failure with the Church being able to cast these out of my life back in 1983, I have taken for granted it must be impossible to do so. At least by that method.

I have an internet friend who I helped out of a spiritual jam late last year. He claims to be master of 6 powerful Djinn spirits- supposedly multiple times stronger than my two spirits. He contacted me about two weeks ago to offer his services to force them out of my life using brute force.

I accepted his offer after a lot of thought. I admit being divided on the matter. Most of me wants this to continue. I'm hopelessly in love with them but also wish everything to be "Normal". They've been an influence for most of my life and I wanted it to be just my wife and me -something we've never had so I accepted his offer.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my previous posts but last fall I really wanted to know what I'm dealing with and had a free reading from a reputible psychic.
The psychic gave an answer the very next day. She said one is female, is my guide and even reported the correct name of one of them. (To my shock). She said the other is cloaked, preventing a reading. She said neither was evil but cautioned motive for the other one cloaking itself.

So I told my internet friend (with the spirits) two weeks ago to ahead and send over his side to force them out. I found it very odd his powerful spirits couldn't locate me, knowing a psychic located me right away with proof.

I would need as much spiritual help as possible so I also had a good talk with the wife and explained everything. She found a website with prayers called "Demonslayer" and we recite the prayers daily, especially when we awake and before sleep.

I also resisted my spirits as much as possible.
Odd, they seemed to take it as some kind of game I'm playing. My friend would report the spirits were driven out and all is clear- but the reality on my side continued unimpaired.
I'd report this to him and he'd send them out again, reporting all clear- but nothing was happening. He said his spirits couldn't find me and I eventually even pinpointed my house on Google Earth for him.

My wife is a stay-at-home and would nap most of the day to sit awake and "Guard" me most of the night. Sometimes I'd show signs of their interaction and she'd try to stop it by praying and laying her leg over my privates.
I was sleeping so I can't say if her effort helped at all but she said she could feel "an energy field" in the area of my privates that seemed to move in a slow, rhythmic pattern and looking under the cover saw my privates being manipulated. She said the energy field "Felt like when you lightly brush the very tips of the hair of your arm".
Of course for me the experience is far more direct.

I started loosing faith in the ability of my friend after the 4th or 5th time he sent his sword-wielding spirits after mine with no results. About the same time my spirits grew tired of the "game" and asked me to quit playing around.
They're quite convincing and repeats that nothing can make them go and finally I believe it's so.

Me and my wife keep praying, at least it makes her feel empowered. That's very important to her. I also think my internet friend has given up.

I'm really divided about this.
Part of me (Mostly) wanted to keep them going. I'm in love with them. Another part of me wants to be "Normal" again.

It looks like they are here to stay.

In the mean time they are furious at my wife for interfering with our usual times together. They've poked and scratched her at night, and giggled at her.
I've noticed my wife is super-sensitive lately to sexy touches and reports "Waves of dizziness and odd sexual urges".
That could be nothing, or it could be something natural. I believe my spirits have something to do with it.

Things continue to get more vivid and intense, as they have steadily since Jun2008

[edit on 15-7-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hi,

Do you and your wife have an open relationship? Serious question. Does she or has she seen other men in the time you have been married?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
She has been faithful, but with some odd slips and is what the original, heated argument was about I mentioned in June 08.

We both had been involed in an online virtual world called "Second Life". It's a complicated issue but she began a secretive relationship with someone online.

I had also begam being involved with a similar relationship in the same place- except under her full knowledge and supervision.

It's when I found the revealing, private logs in her computer and confronted her on it that contributed to the big major argument. She accused me of violating her prvacy. Back and forth we went.

I highly suspect my spirits of manipulating that too, because I was urged to check the hidden logs the very day after the two did something very naughty.
Coincidence? Maybe. I don't think so.

Edit:
They talked about something naughty in IM but wasn't physically together. I don't believe my wife would ever do that.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So she has never actually physically been with another man? Just some online flirting? What would you do if she was seeing another man? Would you get a divorce?

[edit on 15/7/2009 by just_julie]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know its probably not something you have to worry about anytime soon, but what do you think will happen when you die? Do you think that these spirits will be with you for eternity? Do you think that maybe you won't be able to get rid of them even after death, or do you think that they'll lose interest when you stop being corporeal?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hi FormerlyConfused/

I read your post,I also noticed your 'sig' It is/they are EVIL,they are not some misunderstood spirits but Demons(fallen angels) posing as a friend or at times as your guide in life.
The mind is very powerful and what happens within the mind comes from what you are exposed to throughout your experience in life.
Books on the occult and the likes,have a profound influence on ones mind...demons always work on this level.
I knew a guy(member here on ATS, in fact)and after so long, he did get rid of these demons attacking him...if you honestly want them to go, then for your own well being, I recommend that you do something...only if you TRULY want them to be gone,otherwise the outcome is NEVER good.
I can recommend what needs to be done...
U2U me.

take care,
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rachel Meyers
I know its probably not something you have to worry about anytime soon, but what do you think will happen when you die? Do you think that these spirits will be with you for eternity? Do you think that maybe you won't be able to get rid of them even after death, or do you think that they'll lose interest when you stop being corporeal?

Being confronted with Death and even be aroused because of it, this leads to all kinds of questions about the hereafter. Wouldn't you want to continue as you are now but obviously without physical pain, without emotional pain?

Most people are scared of the possibility of an existence after this one and try and keep so busy they don't have to think about it. When someone passes, they keep themselves busy with grief and mourn over the loss, some contemplate where they are going and imagine a kind of heaven as a place but that is all. What actually goes on there is obscured for most.

Sure, if you have sex with the spirits and this is all you do it is quite likely you will lose all control over yourself in the hereafter for a very long time. There is no time there as we know it here, where planets move relative to eachother and this is how we measure moments. In the hereafter, when a spirit wants to move this means another spirit has to move, all the surroundings may be there but it is not something which moves such as our physical surroundings which always move. Even when we stand still, the body still moves because of the speed of the solar system relative to other solar systems for example.

The physical body also plays a part, in the hereafter you can go at it nonstop because there is no physical body which can be exhausted. Energy does not follow the same rules for example you can't eat things for energy, strenght isn't based on muscles, speed is not based on running or even flying, since there is no gravity. Only those who have studied and trained can create (independent) movements such as wind gusts or even moving other spirits.

Sexuality can be a gentle, non threatening and even exciting way to learn about the hereafter but it is only a phase. After that other things will come to anyone communicating with spirits. Ofcourse, these methods are not recommended for anyone who still has physical sexual problems, there are a lot of taboo's in this world which are difficult to understand and overcome. But if they are overcome, one can be truly free in the hereafter because it has been studied and prepared for in this life. Viewed from that perspective, life is a very temporary "time out", like visiting the home of a larger entity who has created this life as a refuge where spirits can rest and reflect on where they came from, how they were then and how they can become when they leave this refuge.

[edit on 16/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
just_julie:

What would you do if she was seeing another man? Would you get a divorce?

No. I would still work through our differences.

Rachael Meyers:

(Snip) What do you think will happen when you die?

I have been told this by mulitple sources there are two ways to have these types of spirits. It's been explained fairly complicated but this is the simplified explanation (The one I understand):

Far the most common is my case where they simply choose a person to be with. The person does not ask for them. The debt of consequence is not laid on the person, even if they remain a participant.
The spirits are of free will and not bound to any hierarchy entity.
Upon death the bond is broken and the spirits go their own way looking for their next human "Fix" while I pursue my next destiny which will be a place of light.

The other way is by summon. The person enters contract by ritual, praying to Satan to deliver one of the beings. An associated entity contracts one of the free willed spirits to work on his behalf to deliver the human after death, delivering him/her to complete his debt of consequence in a place extremely unpleasant.

I have come across a few people who attempt to summon and get something terribly evil and malevolent, trashing their lives. And even far worse than that.

I am not presenting that as fact. I'm only aware of those two ways people have had these spirits. The rest have come from several other sources.

helen670:
I understand and respect your point of view.
I have not read any books on the occult, not ever.
I did mess around with things I didn't understand for a period of about 4 years but ended every bit of that activity and never entertained it, not even once for +30 years. This landed on my plate a year ago.

I disagree with your opinion these are evil. There is some evidence otherwise. They have played ghostly tricks in the past, get upset and be mischevious to the point of scaring people. They are afflicted with one purpose in their "Life" and use what means available to persue that purpose but have nothing (What I'd call) decidedly evil.

They refuse to leave when asked and some would consider evil itself. I also realize to do so would go against their purpose or affliction.

The Pagans experienced many spirits, some were considred beneficial to man. I highly suspect these are among them, given their lack of malevolence. The Jesuits and the Church rounded up all their friendly spirits and slapped an "Evil, Demonic, Dangerous" label in order to control.
History of Demonolgy
We can read the popular societal myth, a fine example is Wiki
Their souce is from 1486AD, in the heat of the Inquisition and states they have sex while you sleep, draw your energy until death, take the sperm and impregnate a woman.
I've also read elsewhere they leave you with open painful sores and covered in green goo.

None, I mean zero actual accounts have ever reported any such a thing in all the people I've discussed. Yes they can have sex while the person sleeps but is not their primary contact.

Dragonfly79:
Thank you for your reply.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Your poor wife. How dare you have a sexual relationship outside of your marriage! I'm sorry but this thread wreaks of male chauvinistic-ism.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
I fell in love with a spirit once. It was great and I learned a great deal about otherworlds,

... me too. It was a bit different to yours and the OP. I could not believe that I was actually having a relationship with a spirit
... I felt on top of the world, and thought myself better than others,,, I guess my ego did anyway....

....I got a harsh piece of advice from a well known spiritual teacher,, somebody who I have a great respect for..... He told me to drop it! He said it was dangerous, and that it would call other bad things in..... He questioned my reasons for doing it,.. asked if it was ego?...lol He was right you know! -- scary creatures started to appear, ... I wasnt sure anymore,, were they my spirit?. ,, or were they 'others'? Things started to get a bit confusing...

I ended it!,.. it was very hard, and very sad... but I believe it was for the best. I still dont know if it is possible to have a 'healthy' relationship with a spirit... I wish I knew the answer to that one...,

I did find a few books on the subject... they all appears positive, but I only skimmed through them...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi FormerlyConfused/

I read your post,I also noticed your 'sig' It is/they are EVIL,they are not some misunderstood spirits but Demons(fallen angels) posing as a friend or at times as your guide in life.
The mind is very powerful and what happens within the mind comes from what you are exposed to throughout your experience in life.
Books on the occult and the likes,have a profound influence on ones mind...demons always work on this level.
I knew a guy(member here on ATS, in fact)and after so long, he did get rid of these demons attacking him...if you honestly want them to go, then for your own well being, I recommend that you do something...only if you TRULY want them to be gone,otherwise the outcome is NEVER good.

I agree. This is what some demons do... they'll pretend to be good, or just confused spirits, and they can be very "loving", affectionate, and quite sexual. One demon may also pose as multiple entities. I've personally dealt with this in a girlfriend who was "inhabited". As much as I wanted to believe the lies were true, they weren't. The goal was just to torment me, separate me from real relationships and people who actually care about me, and eventually to get me to do things. I saw the same MO attempt to victimize plenty of other guys as well.

This wont leave your life unless you admit what it is, and you honestly want it to be gone. You don't... I know, because I didn't, and I let it go on for too long. I eventually realized, and said, that all of it is bad, so I'm just going to stick to my own morals and not let them tell me any differently. It was surprising to me to see how much power that had over it all, and it ended pretty quickly after that. Dark things pretty much just have whatever power you give them, so stick to your own morals and your real wife. Avoid opening new doors or otherwise inviting it back into your life. If bad or disturbing things start to happen, I've found that positive thoughts can really help, as can thinking about your God or savior.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
....I got a harsh piece of advice from a well known spiritual teacher,, somebody who I have a great respect for..... He told me to drop it! He said it was dangerous, and that it would call other bad things in..... He questioned my reasons for doing it,.. asked if it was ego?...

In my case I started communicating with spirits out of curiosity and because I was bored communicating with the living.

I ended it!,.. it was very hard, and very sad... but I believe it was for the best. I still dont know if it is possible to have a 'healthy' relationship with a spirit... I wish I knew the answer to that one...,

It can be possible but not until you have a healthy relationship with your self, that you have a good self-image and no more fears, the attitude there's nothing to lose or anything can threaten you. If someone has sexual problems they will appear as demons.

[edit on 22/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join