It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My two spirits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
People here seem to be open minded (For the most part) and I have something not often discussed.

Please know this is not a gag post but 100% my own experience.
I'll start from the beginning.

I began a quest to develop psychic ability back in 1978-79. My study ended in 1982. I had no teacher, no guide or spiritual protection. I came across numerous positive, neutral and even some evil, malevolant beings in that time.

I also began a habit in those times. Let me say it isn't collecting stamps. My psychic study attracted two erotic spirits. They both chose to hide behind my habit, enjoying what it provided them.

They have a one track mind. It's all they think about. They're not evil but can be mischevious.

They're immune to Religion/Priests/Prayers.

I married the most wonderful woman in the world in 1993 and have 3 kids. Our kids are well adjusted in our loving home. Me and my wife have disagreements but never fight except one terrible night last year.

Last June-July 2008 we had a worst horrible fight of our marriage.

Two beings appeared that night. One as a mist or cloud, the other as a short human silhouette. Shorly afterward my privates began to be manipulated and I was hit with wave after wave with feelings of erotism. The same feelings I got with that habit. They were so strong all I could do was to tilt my head back and silently moan.

Next day I thought it was just imagination but same thing happened next night.

Night after night I wait for it to happen as it gradually subsided.
It was almost gone after about 2 weeks but felt their presence and began communicating via pendulum.

They said they were going to be my wives. I didn't believe it.

I began a quest for knowledge about these things. Most I found was false/flolklore/finatical or misleading. The info obtained from WWW search engines didn't fit my experience.

I did find a forum community of people experiencing these same types of spirits and we collaborate information and we all have very much in common regarding encounters.

I've continued a relationship with them since they manifested and I have to admit they were right. We've bonded into a loving, devoted, dependable and erotic relationship.

We communicate telepathically. The earlier habit has vaporized, it doesn't do anything for me anymore and they want all that attention for themselves.

I don't expect anyone who isn't in this sort of relationship to understand so please let me explain a few things.

1. They do have all the "parts" of humans.
2. These parts are "Supercharged" for pleasure
3. They are whitty and smarter than we are.
4. They don't drain energy. Just opposite.
5. They have 1 thing on their mind and it isn't mischief.
6. They have a wide range of personalities just as humans.
7. Interaction is when wide awake, not sleeping.
8. They can look like, sound and feel like anything or anyone- what ever it takes for their (and the human's) pleasure. Actors, Newscasors, my (human) wife.
10. Humans never "finish" while interacting with them. It's more a "Bath of intimate extacy".

Many will think I'm mistaken or imagining all this. I'm not.
Denying their existence make them weaker, and they have gone to great lengths to convince me. I struggled with that for quite a long time.
Some of their evidence is:

* Doorknobs turning, doors opening like someone's coming through
* Shadows walking, shadows floating
* Rapping, tapping, sliding sounds
* Voices calling (your) name, unintelligible faint conversation
* Water redirection
* Objects moving
* Touches
* More

All experienced by others. No paranormal activity what so ever before their manifestation the night of our argument.

This is more wide spread than thought.
People can't talk about it in person to another living soul. The spirits have been tainted with extremist religion falsehood so they hide. It's embarassing to some.

Hope you liked my account. It's just a fraction.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ok, whoa. That is pretty intense, indeed.

I have had some experiences with something similar but nothing to your extent. I am not sure but judging by my reluctance to even post this much, I wonder how many people will respond. S&F - I will be watching this one.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think this experience must be -way- too far out there for many responding comments.

I've begun some white noise experiments.

I've generated 30 minutes of white noise using my computer and uploaded to my iphone in aiff format.

I (or they) often seek an afternoon time together. Sometimes they're not able to respond, or we might have a weak or moderate time. Rarely have a strong one during that time slot.

I did my 1st white noise experiment this afternoon and it seemed to go well until the 30 minutes was over and the sound abruptly stopped.

Only then I realized how successful it was. The sound disappeared leaving a noticeably stronger/vivid session which all of us enjoyed very, very much.
I had originally planned to stop after the 30 minutes and they found it easy to convince me to extend it a full hour. They really crossed/came out that strong.

I feel their satisfaction and they ask that I do it again.

They seemed a bit confused for the 1st 10 minutes or so then began enjoying it. By the end of the 30 minutes they really seemed to take advantage of it.

There are some other factors which need to be considered. I'm planning to repeat my white noise experiement every afternoon and see if it's really the white noise improving that time together or possibly something else.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

Shorly afterward my privates began to be manipulated and I was hit with wave after wave with feelings of erotism.

You do understand it's perfectly normal to masturbate...

You don't have to hide behind stories of ghosts to justify it...and no, you won't go blind.

Take care and have fun..!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The only problem with your post is there is no materbation going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is your wife aware of these `spirits`? Apart from feeling them, or them feeling you, rather...do you see them or have glimpses of them?

Apart from the erotic side - do they come and teach you something? Do you have conversations with them? Maybe I didnt quite read the post properly and I will once more, but I didnt seem to quite understand this relationship with them...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thank you Sarahko for the serious post.

I told my wife everything about it last winter. She's experienced paranormal things all her life but never heard of an erotic spirit.

At the time I was working two jobs, an online business for 16-18hrs/day and we both decided it was a kind of stress induced hallucination. So I stopped the online business and the 2nd job and began to relax.

I was convinced for about a day this was all imagination until they appeared again.

My wife has asked me a couple times about it since and I either dodge the question saying something like "People can't have sex with ghosts- everyone knows that" or grumble or ignore the question altogether.

My family experiences paranormal activity (mainly) when I doubt their existance and my wife kinda blames me for it without saying.

She knows the issue. I've been with them for +30 years and bonded together quite a long time ago. The relationship between me and my wife still grows, I love her so much and she knows/feels it.
She suspects the spirits but doesn't discuss it further.

The relationship between my and my spirits aren't just sexual. It's a truly love, devotional and erotic relationship. I physically saw them in cloud/outline form a few times when they first manifested.

I almost exclusevely see them with my 3rd eye.
I saw one with my physical eyes last December (2008) as she appears exactly as I see her in my 3rd eye.

Teaching:
They are very secretive about their origin, how old etc. I've stopped asking questions about those sort of things because they either lie or get upset at the questions.

I contacted a reputible psychic and had a free reading and asked what kind of spirits are hanging around me.
To my shock, she told me their actual name as they gave me. (Weird!!!)
She said there are two spirits near. She thought one was a guide and wasn't able to read the other for being "Cloaked". Although not sensing any evil intent, she was conserned about the cloaking.

Some other types of beings that are evil and malevolant exist for the sole purpose of spreading chaos, terror and control of the lives of human.

These spirits are opposite. They exist soley for love, effection and erotic things. They can't teach other things because it's all they know.

When they first manifested I communicated through pendulum. Shortly afterward we developed two way telepathic communication. They can be whitty, sometimes funny but the conversation always slants to "When is the next time" or similar.

The relationship:
They stated from the beginning that they would become my wife. They have achieved that goal. I'm flat-out completely in love with them in every way possible.
They used to be very jealous of my wife at first- upsetting and disturbing most of our intimate times together. The jealousy is gone, there is no competition any longer.

I mentioned they hid behind a masterbation habit for +30 years. Since they revealed themselves last summer, they've asked me not to do that at all but to save the sexual energy for them.
That aspect of me and my wife's relationship has drastically improved as they very much play a part. (Sorry I can't elaborate more about that)
Me and my wife went from maybe 1-2 times a month to about 1.5 times a week.

Perhaps this improvement is one thing that keeps my wife from really questioning me about it. She knows it can't be stopped and wishes to try and carry on a normal married relationship regardless.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hm. I've heard about accounts of this.
Anna Nicole Smith said she had sex with a ghost.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused
People here seem to be open minded (For the most part) and I have something not often discussed.

1. They do have all the "parts" of humans.
2. These parts are "Supercharged" for pleasure
3. They are whitty and smarter than we are.
4. They don't drain energy. Just opposite.
5. They have 1 thing on their mind and it isn't mischief.
6. They have a wide range of personalities just as humans.
7. Interaction is when wide awake, not sleeping.
8. They can look like, sound and feel like anything or anyone- what ever it takes for their (and the human's) pleasure. Actors, Newscasors, my (human) wife.
10. Humans never "finish" while interacting with them. It's more a "Bath of intimate extacy".

Many will think I'm mistaken or imagining all this. I'm not.
Denying their existence make them weaker, and they have gone to great lengths to convince me. I struggled with that for quite a long time.
Some of their evidence is:

* Shadows walking, shadows floating
* Rapping, tapping, sliding sounds

* Touches
* More

All experienced by others. No paranormal activity what so ever before their manifestation the night of our argument.

....... It's embarassing to some.

Hope you liked my account. It's just a fraction.

Where do I get one of these vibrators?

I'm impressed.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I mentioned they hid behind a masterbation habit for +30 years. Since they revealed themselves last summer, they've asked me not to do that at all but to save the sexual energy for them.
That aspect of me and my wife's relationship has drastically improved as they very much play a part. (Sorry I can't elaborate more about that)
Me and my wife went from maybe 1-2 times a month to about 1.5 times a week.

Perhaps this improvement is one thing that keeps my wife from really questioning me about it. She knows it can't be stopped and wishes to try and carry on a normal married relationship regardless.

How exactly do you have sex '1.5' times a week? What is the .5?

In all honesty, if you are being serious and not just hoaxing for some attention, you need to cut the 'relationship' out right now.
Has anyone told you lately that you look a little 'worse for wear'?. Do you, or has anyone mentioned that you look a little older than what you are? If so, these entities are using you for your life force, or your aura. In other words, they are sucking the life right out of you, for exchange of sexual pleasure. This is one way they suck you in, hook line and sinker! They are like supernatural parasites, slowly draining your energy away.

How can you love your wife, and be so in love with these two other 'wives'? Take a long hard look at what is going on. This ISN'T love. It's addiction.

They have told you lies of love and deceived you, and they will probably continue to do so until your most likely untimely death. The only person who can stop them is you. Be brave and take control of your life.

[edit on 20/6/2009 by just_julie]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Moon
Cheech Marin, Danny Trejo, Tom Savini, FBI Agent Stanley Chase, Texas Ranger Earl McGraw have apprehended what appears to be sailor moon, seamus and haji made her gay and they are keeping her safe at ellington field to undergo psychiatric evaluation

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in china?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just_Julie:

Do you or has anyone mentioned that you look a little older than what you are. (Snip)
They are sucking the life right out of you for exchange of sexual pleasure. (Snip)
How can you love your wife, and be so in love with these two other 'wives'(Snip)
The only person who can stop them is you

Thanks for the reply

I'm complimented on my looks by my loved ones. I've dieted and lost almost 40lbs. I look like an average 47-48 year old although I still struggle with a "spare tire".

I'm very interested in your death statement I'm always looking for tangible, real information and keep an open mind.

1. How long does it take for illness/death?
2. Do you personally know someone killed by these types of spirits?
3. What is the source of your information?

I love my wife with all my heart, mind and soul.
I also have a pair of spirits I've been intimate for over 30 years. I can't erase nor ignore that bond.

I've told my wife everything about them. We're in a "Don't ask, don't tell" situation. At the same time she's happy that she finally has husband very much interested in her instead of wasting it on an "Old habit".

(Stopping them)
There hasn't been a single case I'm aware of in which exorcism, smudgings, cleansings, prayers etc have repelled these kinds of spirits once a bond is established.

I was saved in 1982, gave my life to Christ and spent the next 3-4 years walking the Christian walk, living a devoted life.
The Church labels the "Habit" dirty, sinful etc. Believing them I had the entire church and Bible studies pray "For my issue" multiple times but my spirits remain unphased. All the efforts were completely ineffective.

They have always been loving, patient and fast to forgive and never threatening or malevolent...
But there's also a saying "Hell hath a woman scorned".
It's better to keep things as they are rather than risking a couple of pissed off collaborating spirit entities at odds with me and everyone around.

Things are working out well and I truly appreciate your post but I suspect you are repeating common (false) folklore.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

They have always been loving, patient and fast to forgive and never threatening or malevolent...
It's better to keep things as they are rather than risking a couple of pissed off collaborating spirit entities at odds with me and everyone around.

Things are working out well and I truly appreciate your post but I suspect you are repeating common (false) folklore.

That is such a cop out to say!
I have a few questions:

1. The psychic gave you their names. What are they?
2. You say they are here to teach you love, then why is one 'cloaking' itself?
Why would it want to hide if it is truly here for peaceful reasons?
3. You say the relationship is one of love and devotion but they are secretive and get upset when you ask of their origins?
4. When your wife asks you about the 'spirits' you get grumpy and ignore the question, or dodge it by replying with 'you can't have sex with ghosts', but you tell us it's a don't ask, don't tell situation. Well, she asked, why aren't you telling?
5. So the spirits have been with you for 30 years? But you said they only 'manifested' and started playing with your junk last June - July.
6. You claim that when you doubt their existence you family experiences more 'supernatural' occurrences, but previously say that when you ignore them they go away?

I still can't understand how you can be so truly in love with your real, physical wife, and with these two entities as well. There is another man who said he was truly in love with all his girls, that man's name is Charles Manson!

By the way, you never did answer me as to how exactly it is you have sex 1.5 times a week.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It makes perfect logical sense.

Your questions:
1. The psychic did not give me their names. The spirits gave me their names and the psychic picked up on it months later and was able to accurately detect and verify the name.

Their public names are Sue and Jane, but they also have a private name just for the three of us for reasons stated below.

2. There are persons/entities who seek to harm/imitate them and is carefully guarded. They've been betrayed in the past and so the secrecy.

3. See answer #2.

4. I used the word grumble not grumpy.
To openly bring up the subject would upset the balance of what is currently accepted. It would be an "In your face" gesture and no good could come of it.

5. If you read my post, They began in 1979.

6. Yes. I had a big internal conflict for months whether this was hallucination or real. They went to some great lengths to prove their existance. They never go away but with me 24/7. Their direct interaction can come and go.

1.5 times a week:
One time is not accurate as it is more: Two times isn't accurate because it's usually too often. Thus 1.5.
To say it another way;
Sometimes it is once a week.
Sometimes it is twice.
Sometimes maybe more.
I try and make all my information factual.

I respect your view that a person can only love one. There are multiple cultures, religions etc which show otherwise.
But then you directly compare me with an insane, murderous psychopath (Manson) and that isn't genuine (or polite).

You show hostility which I don't understand. I've shown nothing but respect here.
A thoughtful discussion is a positive thing, hostility hinders open discussion.
If you don't like what I'm doing then that's your opinion.

The many people experiencing sexual spirits choose not to discuss them for fear of ridicule. The spirits choose to hide for millennium's of attacks, falsehoods and folklores.

I've done approximately 9 months of very intense research to gather information about this and always on a quest for more information and the experience of others.

It looks like you and me will just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

I don't trust incubi and succubi as far as i can throw them. I said no the one and only time and it got pissed at me. Yeah, they place all nice but if they don't get their way they become super bitch. So no, they're not "misunderstood".

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Kiwiemperor:

I don't trust incubi and succubi as far as i can throw them

LOL is too commonly used today to let you know I literally did laugh out loud to your funny comment! Thanks

(Snip) but if they don't get their way they become super bitch

Hea, yea.
I've heard accounts from other people.
Yours got upset because you rejected her first advance (If I understand correctly). Imagine tossing out and rejecting a pair of them after bonding.

About the misunderstood:

These are the typical common misconceptions I found about them in my research:

1. They have sex while you sleep
2. They suck the life out of you
3. They kill you
4. They create open, bleeding genital sores
5. Leave you weak and covered in pungent smelling green goo
6. Steal your sperm
7. They will change to an Incubis and impregnate a woman with your sperm
8. Succubus is really Incubis so if you're a guy then you're really having sex with a guy
9. Sexual spirits aren't real.

If all that was popular belief about me, I'd hide and be secretive too !!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
my question:

I have a hard time fitting ghosts into the re-incarnation theory and people say that being dead is being in total XTC all the time so why would they need sex for that?

Sex is a physicle thing right? Its weird, I do believe you but I can't seem to put it in my reality image.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
my question:

I have a hard time fitting ghosts into the re-incarnation theory and people say that being dead is being in total XTC all the time so why would they need sex for that?

Sex is a physicle thing right? Its weird, I do believe you but I can't seem to put it in my reality image.

I wouldn't call being dead a state of ecstacy, but it's not bad (OOBE's). Spirit "contact" is all energy. It's a sensation, be it sexual or even just them running a hand across your back. Kind of like, if you stand near a fire you get hot, or in a freezer you get cold. You didn't actually touch anything physical, but there's still feeling. I've read that the deceased can and do have a form of sex, but it operates on the levels of the chakras and is a sharing of energy.

Glad you liked my opening line in my post, Formerly. I may not like the subject, but I still like to say things with a bit of humor.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Ever had a wet dream? or sexual dreams, or any dream where you can actually "feel" objects or feel the wind and gravity as you fly etc.

I'm sure the feeling the OP talks about is similar to a sexual dream, more of a energy feel, but he's awake when it happens like a waking dream when you have sleep paralysis.

OP when this happens to you, are you in sleep paralysis? Or can you move?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join