It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has really been bugging me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was just wondering, the United States houses thousands and thousands of prisoners. Some of those dudes are some hardcore criminals. We have guys who will torture you and wear your skin as a coat. People who sodomize females and get off on watching tremble in fear. Some really sick, twisted people.

Why is it that were having such a hard time "giving away" the Gitmo prisoners? Am I missing something here???

If you put any of those prisoners in any super max in the country or heck even a state pen, I don't think they would enjoy it too much. And, no more controversy over doing these guys any harm? I know plenty of prisons in Texas would love to have these guys.

And if any of these guys escaped, hahahaha, every F150 in the state would be out and about looking for them.

We have plenty of jailbreaks as it is anyways.

Please just solve this problem, I'm getting sick of hearing it talked about. It should have been fixed a while ago

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i think the reason for it is the gitmo prisoners are kind of in a limbo, most of them have never actualy committed any crime, their due to sucpicions and from knowing the wrong people.

they cant put them in a normal jail as theirs no legal way they woudl be convicted in a regular court (in uk of usa) as hard evidence is needed.

other countries wont take them as they (a) dont want to be involved with anything "gitmo" or (B) the same reason they cant be put in normal jail.

if anything, gitmo prisoners are more like POW's than prisoners, they were arrested as they were on the wrong side in "the war against terror" .

new topics

join