It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Von Brunn;Obama condemnation of 9/11 truth movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is all just a wild stab in the dark:

As I was reading this thread something hit me...

Just days before Von Brunn's vicious attack at the Museum: Obama says not to question the official 9-11 story

Just days after Von Brunn's attack:

Glenn Beck compares 9/11 truthers to holocaust museum shooter

Glen Beck says 9/11 truthers are destroying America, continues Fox's shill campaign. - Video

Pure speculation but it's just too uncanny to me that Obama would denounce the 9/11 truth movement --IN ANOTHER COUNTRY--only to have some psychotic linked to the movement brutally terrorize and murder people just days later. The pundits are coming out in full force on this one.

The man was somehow able to walk into the museum unnoticed with a SHOTGUN in hand.

I don't exactly know what I'm trying to say. It IS along the lines of was this somehow planned? That seems a bit too far fetched, trust me, I know. But it's just too much of a coincidence that Obama would denounce the movement only to have some nut job unfortunately linked to it do something crazy and the pundits regurgitating this fact over and over again, likening 9/11 truthers to terrorists.

Thoughts? Ideas? Am I completely off the way-side?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yuparoonie, I'm bumping my thread!

Mostly just because I take it by the lack of response that people think I'm WAAAAAY off track. Which very well could be true. It was just a thought that popped into my mind and I just had to put it out there.

So if I'm wrong, just say so....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It may be a leap, but I don't think it is too far of a leap to be atleast a little plausible.
Then again, sometimes, coincidences are just that.

And other times they're not.

I think you draw a reasonable conclusion though, within the whole 9/11 truth movement altogether. Lately evidence has been piling up and if there were a controlling group behind the events originally, they'd need some kind of shocking display to scare the general public from the idea. I mean, if they were willing to kill thousands of people on 9/11, then they can kill one and throw another to the wolves to ensure ther secrets safety.

join