posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
islam prophecies of the end of days and the anti christ:
The death of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
· A form of death, which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas
· A major fighting in Madeenah (which is in saudi arabia)
· A great fire in the Hijaz (in Saudi Arabia), seen by the inhabitants of Busra (in Syria). This took place in 654 H (Hegira)
· The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem in 1187 AD.
· The Muslim conquest of Constantinople in 1453.
· Two large groups of Muslims fighting in war.
· A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of
the Islamic lands).
· A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
· Thirty impostors will appear, each one claiming to be a prophet.
· Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building high buildings.
· The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress (this refers to children disrespecting their mothers).
· Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
· Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
· Earthquakes will increase.
· Time will pass more quickly.
· Tribulations will prevail.
· Bloodshed will increase.
· A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter's place.
· Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
· The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase,
· The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it,
· The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A'maq or Dabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madeenah to face them.
· The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the leader of the Muslims. 'Eesaa (Jesus) will descend in Damascus,
· Jesus will kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.
· The Antichrist will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 jews from Isfahan (present-day
· The appearance of Gog and Magog, and the associated tribulations.
· The emergence of the Beast who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs. This sign is among
the major signs, and the scholars say that it will occur in the day where the sun will rise from the west.
· A major war between the believers led by the Leader Al-Mahdi, and the infidels led by the Antichrist.
· Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
· A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
· Wealth will come so abundant
· The Arabian Peninsula will become a land of gardens and rivers.
· Society will then decay.
· Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
· An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka'bah (Sacred House in Makkah).
· The huge cloud of smoke.
· The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
· A gentle wind, which will take the souls of the believers.
· Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people
· The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israafeel upon which everyone will die.
· The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.