It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can I do, this life serves no purpose for me, come angel of death, I've got my tokens to pay t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Did the scent of Death attract you? It's held as a wide standing belief that there is a book of life, and also a book of death. Through our Actions in this life, decisions are made. Whether we choose the Book Of Life, or indeed the crowded Book Of Death. Standing orders in a military, or government need not apply to the Cosmic Law; which oversees your choice. To be ordered doesn't condone what a person has done. The Cosmos will decide.

Unfortunately for the many, they have gained access to the great Book Of Death. Whether they chose to serve as a knowing minion, or through lack of action, the choice was made. People we live in a Cosmos which gives three folds of what you put out. Whether you are truly good, and reap those rewards, or your truly bad, and reap those, in turn. Currently this world belongs to Death, but soon it will turn to Life. We Westerner's have sat back, and gleaned the boobtube, and watched as the world's poor are murdered for profit. We've sat as the same usurper's of Life have slowly taken our liberty. What you sow, so shall you reap.

You ask about the title? The title of this piece comes from words spoken by a starving family in Afghanistan. You ask about me? I chose The Book Of Life long before this lifetime. Many of us have in a sense earned our way to LIfe, through pennants. It's just the way it is. So, continue watching, never to make a stand; just wait. Watch, see the children suffer; watch, the injustices committed in the name of Life, and Liberty. Pretend to be something from a grander being all you want. It is NOT the ability to be 'moody', and uppity about 'who' you are, but action that defines this life, and you do actually seal your fate. Whether that is for the Book Of Death, or The Book Of Life. Don't worry time is short, and the Cosmos has passed judgement. We all will soon see commencement of the sentence in the next few years. The Cosmos has decided. "Ride Captain, Ride"-Blues Image-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Did the scent of Death attract you?

No, it's never been one of my favorites, just a smell to endure. The possibility of helping someone attracted me. I see you don't need help, and I'm glad.

I think you wrote a good piece, and thought-provoking, indicative of our times, wherein we might wail and moan about little inequalities in life, or perhaps something as mundane as non-matching shoes....... while elsewhere there are people who would be considering eating those shoes, or at least chewing on the soles.

Thank you. Good thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Did the scent of Death attract you? ...
You ask about the title? ...
Many of us have in a sense earned our way to LIfe, through pennants.

No, empathy did. I'm so gullible.

That was not even close to reflecting your post content.

Pennants are flags shaped like elongated triangles. I believe you mean pennance.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
p.s., the cosmic rays story in your OP is also very interesting..... 1000 parsecs away, with a parsec being 19 trillion miles. That's practically next door in au terms. dark matter? quazar?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

You came with empathy? Those words came from the link to Afghanistan starving family. The man, and his children were evicted from their home; via a US Air Strike. Yep, he's another one that doesn't 'deserve' your empathy.

Possibly you could continue reading the thread about moodyness, and self reflection. Hmm, I just don't know about some, and their lack of sight.

Oh, and thank you for the spelling error. I was too wrapped up with my own 'empathy' for the tortured, and starving.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That was a deep post, I think we do need to take some responsibility for what our country has done to kill and starve others for money.

On another note... I think people are going to be pissed when they find out your post is about an Afghanistan family praying for death and not you lol.

Has that occurred to you yet

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Argentus, thanks for the flag, and the kudos on the thread.

Sundancer,

Thank you also for the kudos. I do truly believe in the content, and title of this thread. It is sad that Westerner's are so out of touch with reality. Songs are the messages from the soul of the Cosmos. They more, or less channelings. I think "Ride Captain Ride" sums it up.

Re: people feeling betrayed by the title, and the actual content said by an Afghanistan family; I again feel it is sad. The ship is leaving port, and many are going to miss it. To feel tricked, or angered is not my problem. I didn't trick anyone. Someone like ONE of the above comments becoming a tad snotty is their problem. I certainly am feeling empathy for the family in Afghanistan.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dude, I can't believe this post is going to the ATS grave yard. I guess if it's a post that actually makes you think about something, it goes to the grave yard. Maybe you should try writing something about how special indigo children are, or maybe how everyone's an alien is six easy steps. That's what they dig here on ATS.
See ya at the grave yard with my next post lol - not that I write as well as you

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Sundancer, I'm flattered. Like I said, "what you sow, so shall you reap. I just see what I've been told on numerous occasions. In a nutshell that is many were called, and few will listen.

I do have to wonder about original thought. How many are there in the world. How many people are a poor echo of the very few thoughts. I don't know whether that makes them a clone, drone, or just plain lost.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I'm sorry I offended you, sincerely. I didn't understand your post or the meaning of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Y'know...as a nihilist I agree about things not making much of a difference in the long run, but I am a firm believer in living every moment as if it were your last.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm going to take a completely different angle on this thread due to what it stirred in me.....

Even though I do believe there is something after this life, I find the prospect of death absolutely horrifying. No matter how evolved some of our spirits may be (and I know I've lived before), it lends little comfort to the tragic loss of a loved one.........or the prospect of just NOT being here tomorrow.

Clearly, we are here in this life to learn lessons and grow in spirit. Living on or having lived before seems to have little effect on the tragedy of this life in itself! I am a firm believer in reincarnation and I cannot figure out why I would willingly (in any form) volunteer to come back and endure all of this again. I have cried every day for almost 4 months. I am tired of being here........but afraid to not be. The condition of humanity sickens me. I simply wish we could get some clarification as to what we are supposed to be doing/learning

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Not a problem; the post in essence states that just standing by, and letting people commit atrocities in our name is the same as doing it. In other words, to say we didn't do it is a little shy of the truth.

Right now Western Countries are commiting genocide across the globe in our name. "We want it, for freedom".?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Ha ha ha, okay, I just learned what a Nihilist is. Yep, I'm one too, but...... I wanna have my way in life, and in order to that it takes respect. In turn, to help each other through respect of life, and decisions, it helps protect my right to be.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Excellent post. I'm not an expert by any means. Crying for 4 months? Ouch! What I can tell you from a 'source' I consider absolutely reputable is many of us are here for something special.

This world is ruled over by evil. If you took it from a biblical perspective, then it would be the end of the last 1000 years.

For a few more years the Evil people in this world will continue to thrive. The inwardly ugly will get onto TV, and show you how good their life is; due all in part to how 'ugly' they really are. Just look at 'bill-o"

Just wait. Read the COSMOS link. It is not by coincidence. Don't you find it odd that there is cosmic energy flowing into "Mother Earth" like a fine tuned acupuncturist? I'm telling you there is something good coming on a gigantic scale.

The time is near when good people thrive. The bad will be going insane, becoming ill, and cease to exist soon. It is the cosmos.

Those tears WILL BE wiped away with laughter

[edit on 12-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

It makes a lot of us sick, I have a hard time even watching the fluff news, it's so messed up. BUT I think it's going to get better, I really do. Hang in there!!!

I love yor avatar btw!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sorry, just being a vane Indigo boosting myself to the top; well not quite. I want to reply to you Sundancer about the fluff news. That is exactly what it is.

We are trained via the MSM to expect fluff news, and in turn we expect fluff conversations. It is how NLP works. It is designed to train us at a basic level to over look the obvious.

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

You came with empathy? Those words came from the link to Afghanistan starving family. The man, and his children were evicted from their home; via a US Air Strike. Yep, he's another one that doesn't 'deserve' your empathy.

Possibly you could continue reading the thread about moodyness, and self reflection. Hmm, I just don't know about some, and their lack of sight.

Oh, and thank you for the spelling error. I was too wrapped up with my own 'empathy' for the tortured, and starving.

Peace
Yes, I came with empathy. Your very first line about the smell of death attracting me was offensive to say the least. Then reading on, your tone was sermonizing. A second put off, then you asked about the title and I responded about the title of your post.

In my opinion, you could have been more clear about the intention of your post. Linking the book of death, cosmic energies, the plight of war-torn countries, reincarnation, pennance and atonement the way you did was an opaque screen to your intent.

I read the title of your thread and it sounded like YOU were crying out for help.

You don't know what suffering goes on everyday and neither do I. But I do know from first-hand experience what slavery is, what abuse and starvation is, what total control over my every breath is. I lived through a nightmare not of my own creation but through the will of another. I survived the hardest times few Americans can even dream of. I survived years of displacement, torture and starvation before I achieved adulthood and no one ever lifted a hand to help me.

So, yes. I came with empathy for the suffering. Because I didn't understand your post but replied flippantly you insult without considering that you may have misled the reader with your over-the-top sermonizing and preaching lecture and disguised links (some people don't click on every link for good reason).

Perhaps there is a lesson in this exchange for both of us. Choosing means courage to stay steadfast upon the course. Yet, there are stumbling blocks along the way. Yes?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Guess I'm just not a fluff news kind of gal. I want to see and understand what's really going on in the world so I can prepare for it to the best of my ability. I watched how the government lied and made a case for war in Iraq (911 then MMDs) so it wasn't a shock to me to see them making a case against vets, gun owners, truthers and patriots. Those who can't see it now, won't see it, until it's to late.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Good Day Hazelnut,

The title was pertinent. It was meant to attract attention. Those were some of the words spoken by one of several people in the East. I also, now that sometimes people can hide their intentions; just like people slowing down at a wreck. The 'scene' is already under control, but still people must 'stare' at the un fortunate souls. They do this to look; I have to wonder whether it is an attempt to see possibly something beyond this realm, or is it just gross curiousity(sp). The ability to help doesn't play in; the police, fire, and EMS have that arena covered. Hence the opening sentence, and yes, it was added for shock value. The million, or so dead Iraqi's have had plenty of 'shock value'. I think we coined it something like 'shock, and awe'.

I didn't want the thread to be more clear. I was making an observation for some 'friends' who are not member's. I wanted them to see the reactions, or lack there of in a public forum. Not for them, but to show my 'friends' that I really get it. I'm sorry that you found it opaque.

I do have a small idea at suffering. I've traveled the States extensively, and most of the world. Not so much traveling, but actually living in, well, sh*t holes. I am currently out of the States.

To be out of the States, and see what goes on. Will open doors in your mind. You can see how things aren't crystal clear anymore. There is some real suffering beyond comprehension. I do in some regards understand it. I don't fault a poor Guatemalan, or Nicaraguan for stealing from someone. I look at that now as fair game. The person they stole from in some way had a vain attempt at being better.... One of my favorites the world over is camera theft. It always happens, and why? The idiot tourist has a silly little camera around their neck; this camera is taking pictures of people who've not eaten in a week. On the other hand those poor souls can eat for a month off of the value of the camera.

I think I know where your going with "hardest times few Americans can even dream of". I understand you there, and I'm sorry. I still have scars from similar.

Again, the overall thread was an experiment. It was to show 'friends' I understood. Possibly, you might want to read the words of "Ride Captain, Ride". They are on lyrics on demand. If you choose, then it might give you some insight.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

top topics

join