It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tickling the Vacuum...Edwin Gray's success in tapping into ZPE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Edwin Gray succeeded in taping into ZPE also known as radiant energy. He was successfully suppressed at the time but his technique seems to have been figured out. This is my understanding of how he did it in very simple terms and I'm sure it's not quite THIS easy but I'll do my best to explain it so everyone can understand it in general terms. My goal with this thread is to explore ideas inspired by Gray's discovery.

What Gray discovered is that when a high voltage spark crosses an air gap, it enables radiant energy (ZPE) to pour thru a very temporary opening in the fabric of the universe. This radiant energy flows in all directions from the copper bar that receives the high voltage spark. In order to capture this energy Gray built a series of copper tubes that surround the bar. When radiant energy hits these copper tubes, it induces a flow of cold electricity which can then be used to power devices like motors, lights, etc. This cold electricity is apparently much safer than our usual 'hot' electricity and can even be transmitted thru thin air without wires too!

Now in Patrick Kelly's 1896 page ebook chock full of info on free energy technology, in his chapter that explains the basics of electronics, he says that any time a current starts to flow thru a copper wire, that wire will send out radiant energy for a very short length of time ie. fractions of a second. If we combine this info with Gray's contention that his technique was able to generate useful energy that was hundreds of times greater than the energy needed to initiate the process, then I'm wondering if the same thing can be done on a smaller scale. I believe Gray used 20,000 volts to generate his spark and he generated multiple kilowatts of power. But what if a lower voltage current were repeatedly and very quickly sent thru a thin copper wire which was surrounded by copper sheets/tubes? Would that also generate cold electricity of a smaller magnitude? I'm not able to test this hypothesis experimentally. Maybe someone reading this thread and try it and see. I would welcome comments, suggestions or other ideas on how to exploit this technology.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Cool idea. Did you ever try to build one of these and test it for yourself. Sounds relatively easy and cheap to build.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No. Don't have the necessary ingredients ie. space, equipment, money, time. I'm hoping someone else does.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am fascinated by energy from the plenum. From Tesla to Schauberger to the Joe Cell.

I read your post and now my curiosity is piqued. I have never heard of Edwin Gray. I will have to google him!

My friend and I, over the years have tried to extract energy from the plenum using some inventions of his. Sadly, we never had the money to do the engineering right. (Half-a**ed creations - expensive duds...)

Right now we want to build an invention of his based on one of the crop glyphs. He calls it the "Tesla Crop Circle." He understood what it was when he saw it.

But now I have no money at all, so I cannot build anything. Thanks for the theories and data.

Oh, and did you know that (it would seem) fully half of the equations in electrodynamics were thrown out when thet were first developed. I wonder why.

new topics

top topics

join