It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane incidents, 6/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I did a search and found nothing.

I was searching the RSOE EDIS website, and according to it tere were no less than 7 airplane incidents in the U.S. yesterday(6/11/09). There are no details given about ANY of the incidents.

A google search only brought back info on an incident in LA yesterday-RSOE doesn't even list that one! So that makes at least 8.

There is a new posting on RSOE for an incident at Nikola Tesla International Airport in Belgrade. No details given.

So now we are up to 9, worldwide, in the last two days, with no details about any of them. This seems an astronomically high number to me, even if they were minor incidents. Anyone else find this odd?

hisz.rsoe.hu...

[edit on 6/12/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Update: They reseased info about the incident in Belgrade, seems the pilot hit a gondola of some sort on the runway.

So we are back to 8, all in the U.S., on 6/11/09.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am finding a couple, but nowhere near that number...How reliable has that site been in the past?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71
I am finding a couple, but nowhere near that number...How reliable has that site been in the past?

The site is extremely credible and informative, although details don't typically materialize unless some kind of warning or press release follows the incident.

The incidents are taken from Radio Distress calls all over the globe. A lot of times all they get are the original call though, so it is somewhat frustrating to follow!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The RSOE sight is VERY reliable. There are 6 in the midwest, 1 in alaska, and one in L.A. that isnt on their map.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The details are there, mouse over the airplane symbols or click...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The details are there, mouse over the airplane symbols or click...

No, they aren't. There are the prelim details with no actual details. I pointed you to the sight, i think i know how to use it

new topics

top topics

join