It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Found in 2Mass Survey Image?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Let me do the chicken dance
there is no Nibiru, you will be alive after 2012, if u havent doen somethng nasty to your self before that, there is no nibiru lurkin behind the sun.......

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'd really like one of the resident Nibiru experts to explain to me the mechanics of how an object at a considerable distance (at least a thousand AU and that's super conservative) can manage to remain hidden behind the sun at all times, along with an estimated trajectory and average velocity to get it here on time.

You never know - I might be convinced

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

LOL looks like they cant answer that oh Duh!!! Nibiru is not real

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

i was thinking the same and we are Alderaan lol
oh wait...that isn't good!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by paradiselost333
[from the source:
like polished aluminum.]

I heard this exact description of a UFO today here on ATS

in this movie ATS thread

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
why does everyone automatically assume that shiny metal is aluminum.

why not stainless steel or titanium. isnt all metal shiny unless its corroded or painted?

aluminum isnt that high tek of a metal anymore. lets get a little more creative.

how can you tell something is shiny metal from that image anyways. looks like a bunch of pixels blurred together.

4.2 light years (as ive already done the math on page 1) is like 23 trillion miles.

even doing 100,000 miles an hour (which is still 3 times faster than anything we've ever made), that works out to 230,000,000 hours = 95,833,333 days or 27,071 years worth of travel time.

hope you packed your underwear and a breakfast bar. edit: especially since i rounded.

[edit on 6/23/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm listening to C2C right now and George is talking to a guy named Gilbert Ericson, interesting program about Wormwood and that it is a brown dwarf and is our sun's binary companion. It's the size of Saturn perhaps bigger and is made up of iron oxide and is really heavy.

He gives the direction from the southern hemisphere. It's visable through an infra red receptor. Now I am not an astronomer so bear with me but perhaps some of you are and live in the S. Hemi. Australia or N.Zealanders should be able to pick this up now and report back here and tell us what you see.

Here is where he says it is ~

Wormwood approaches our sector of the solar system from the southern (hemisphere) side of the ecliptic plane along a planar line that stretches from June 21st (Right Ascension: 18 h) (Summer Solstice) orbital position arcing up over the center of the Sun then back down along Right Ascension: 6 h to the December 21st (Winter Solstice) orbital position. He says it's between Sagittarius and Scorpio. So he says to use the Summer Solstice position RA: 18h thru June 21st. and Winter Solstice position RA: 6h thru Dec 21st (which I know we aren't there yet but for future reference)

If anyone finds anything please report back.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looks to me like a big star...

How would you differentiate anyway?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMysteries

I don't know as I said I am not even an amateur astronomer. Is there something significant of a brown dwarf star that is singular? Meaning you can the difference between that and other stars? I would guess probably mass. This thing is supposed to be enormous and red/orange in color.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

This guy is telling everyone where to find it if you in the southern hemisphere so he must be telling the truth. IT COMING!!! ITS COMING!!!

Or is he just another guy taking advantage of it to make money out of this phenomenon and just another wild prediction.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It is not Planet-X,It is Heaven

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I know that the earth is flat. The flat earth society web site says the United Nations symbol is the flat earth.
Every thing we see if just smoke and mirrors. We are on the flat side of a cyclindrical space ship.
I mean if David Copperfield can make the Space Shuttle disappear they can make the sky look real.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by raypsi]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
How did this conversation suddenly turn to the doom and gloom of 2012?

The funny thing is: when we were discussing a comet hitting Jupiter, which is much closer than this object, all of the answers revolved around:

scientists can't see everything all the time, there are many things out there that have yet to be discovered, etc.

Why is it so difficult to fathom that some scientist found something in outer space that is worthy of a closer look?

Keep in mind, it was an AMATEUR that found the mysterious spot on Jupiter that caused scientists to examine it...it wasn't NASA or the scientists that found it in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join