It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Found in 2Mass Survey Image?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well it's friday night anyway, so, there, i was on my deck videoing the sun just before it disappeared behind that damn tree, but nasa say's no flares yesterday, but the sun was flickering like morse code, soo? what is that object out there, we all know planet X cometh, hercolubus the red planet, my understanding is that it was or is inhabited by those that created us, re, re that which is written in stone all over the world, so? metallic puzzles me, anyway food for thought , enjoy the summer, enjoy life as we know it, live every day as if it is your last..and! do not feed the darkness, they feed on fear..cheers

[edit on 12-6-2009 by voodmon]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by voodmon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yes been lookin at this for the day and still have not found a decent link to the information. I have no reason to not believe so far. At the same time the only inforation I have read is from one ufo site and one paranormal site with the ufo site being privy to the better part of the information. the search feature at IPAC/Caltech does not seem to be working for me so it is hard to find any records of the find there. any one else having problems using their search program?

daz__

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

wow. Have you tried zooming in?
Looks as if theres 2.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
On close inspection I noticed that the article is from a Ronald Nussbeck.

There seems to have been something going on with him before on ATS where he was offering 10000 dollar's for anyone who could debunk his ufo pictures..

This is probably hedding nowhere.

ATS Link

peace

daz__

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

How close is 4.2 light years away?

rehab

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The image taken of Planet X by 2 MASS the all sky survey in the astrophotography was taken in about 1999. If the planet is traveling at one fifth the speed of light it would be here in 2012 sometime. The 2MASS images replaced all other astrophotos according to Caltech. The size of the planet would be larger than Earth based on the distance the image was taken at and from the looks of the trail left behind it and the fact that it faces Earth and the fact that there is nothing but empty space between it an our Sun makes me think its on the way here. Looking at a 2 MASS image is like looking back in a time machine, what you see in the photo happen 10 years earlier. It was always predicted that Planet X would come from the Southern Hemisphere. I believe it was the Naval Oberservatory who said it best, some planet of large mass moved through our solar system and tilted the large gas giants. Even if it's not Planet X it certainly is interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Actually, Ronald Nussbeck did offer $10,000.00 to any scientist who could debunk any of the images, see article "Debunkers fail in $10,000.00 challege". Fact: six scientists challenged for the money and all fail to prove in any way shape of form the images were not real. Here is the link
www.ufodigest.com...

He put his money where his mouth is and the debunkers crashed and burned...........
I really like a guy who can back up what he says!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have posted the blacked out - blurred wikisky, googlesky, WWT pictures in a couple of threads now, also someone did it one page1 here with the youtube link from the averbury cropcircle.

Now what I find interesting is that no one here wants to discuss why 3 companies have blacked out the identical part of space in constellation virgo.

And I`m not even saying that this thing will be here for Xmas 2012, but it sure is interesting. Even the "heat" waves visible in google/sky IRAS allude to a dwarf star.

I enhanced the brightness of the printscreens.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton
I have posted the blacked out - blurred wikisky, googlesky, WWT pictures in a couple of threads now, also someone did it one page1 here with the youtube link from the averbury cropcircle.

Now what I find interesting is that no one here wants to discuss why 3 companies have blacked out the identical part of space in constellation virgo.

And I`m not even saying that this thing will be here for Xmas 2012, but it sure is interesting. Even the "heat" waves visible in google/sky IRAS allude to a dwarf star.

I enhanced the brightness of the printscreens.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK!!! The three you mention get the pictures used in their program from the one source some of these images are over 10yrs old. When you log on to google sky,wwt etc YOU are NOT controlling a telescope its just a large database of images used to crete what the night sky looks like its NOT REAL TIME images ie if you point to say the Orion Nebula its not pointing a scope it uses the pictures in the database.
When these programs say real time they mean if you go out and look at that position in the sky the stars etc they show you will be at that position.
PlanetX , Nibiru are whatever you want to call it is BS.
Re the $10,000 challenege the IDIOT set I would like to know what rules it was under , was it independant.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
1. There is no need for insults.
2. I`m perfectly aware of the fact that it`s not real-time.
3. With just calling the images BS you don`t really present any arguments WHY it is BS.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

Have a look at various sites re Nibiru, Panetx , 2012 etc even the ones on here,first every one seems to have a different theory its in the Northern sky ,Southern sky, its a brown dwarf star, its acomet planet its a spaceship sized planet etc etc.
If its supposed to be here REAL AMATUER ASTRONOMERS would have pictures of it by now.
Second if we have PROOF I will wait till 21/12/ 2012 I will send you a quick U2U apology before we all die

If we are still here 22/12/2012 day after its suppsosed to be here I will send you a quick u2u PMSL at the BS YOU BELIEVE IN! how's that!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rehab

"close"...not close at all
no realy i could look up the distance but why? it is just how far light travels in 4.2 years

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

This is wild. The scientist says it's an artificial object! "sort of like stainless steel" The gold object following this "thing" look like a sun cruiser I've seen on the SOHO website. Not to get off topic: there are allot of anomalies around the sun. At any rate thanks for the post I'm pretty much in awe about this thing. Golly "like stainless steel" amazing!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You write as if you know for sure that all of the many takes on this Planet X thing are B.S. I don't know how you know that. You may want to take a class in being civil while communicating. I find know it all's with attitudes very distasteful.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lol!!!!!!!! ok guys and gals time to brake the ice WEEEEEA RE ALL GOING TO DIE, some time in the future, but as i know it that is not Nibiru, and allso what i know every knew planet is first named Planet x
and for the rest of you so calld experts that say nibiru is real, lol by now it would have to be like a second sun and light up the sky, does pics with nibiru in it are so far fakes, or lense flares, there is no Nibiru comming , lol u can wait many major lawsuits after 2012, to dos what has traumatized and destroyed ppls lifes, so stop the chit about nibiru its not real

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've been hearing lately that Nibiru is on the other side of the sun, which is why we can't see it right now.

The planet has a 3600 year orbit, right? It was here 1600 years BC, so it's about due.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

then the suns gravity would
1.pull it towrds the sun
2. pull it away and shoot if out of its orbit ^^ simple astro physic math

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Originally posted by wmd_2008

ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK!!! The three you mention get the pictures used in their program from the one source some of these images are over 10yrs old. When you log on to google sky,wwt etc YOU are NOT controlling a telescope its just a large database of images used to crete what the night
I dont think he was saying that! they Are real images are they not!! nobody was saying it was real time are You That tHick
just blind disbelief....see you in 2013

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

That video is very interesting. I never really believed in Nibiru, or any of Stitchin's stuff, but I do find it odd that 3 star mapping programs block out the same area of space from view.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join