It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids are a Warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

You could build an underground safehaven Or a Floating/flying ship of some weird sort I'm shure the "big brother" side of the fence got a good safe escape rout. I might just sneak in with fellow like minded and "start a revelotion " and when the seal pops run like a cheetah. in to the jungle

rehab

spread peace

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The thing about this is - picture a planet in a 25,000 year cycle - it would in fact be impossible for a polar shift NOT to occur at the two points of Leo and Aquarius, and yes there is nothing that could be done. A ship that could orbit the Earth could save all genetic and scientific material as well as a human stock for the purpose of reproduction - A Millennial Ark so to speak. There will be people that survive on Earth but they will be random, certainly not the best and brightest.

The Ark survivors would inevitably be viewed as Gods by the primitives that survived the devastation and the problem would then be keeping the Ark people from being corrupted by the natural enticement of letting people think you were a God, and enjoying it. It would take a strong person not to fall into this trap - looking back to the time of legends one might think of the Gods of Mount Olympus. Again, this makes sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
the only reason anyone takes teh pole shift slightly seriously is because einstein said it's "possible". other than that i'm pretty sure i've never seen any evidence.

also, umm i've seen an article about a female corpse found in one of the smaller pyramids at teh giza complex. it was just a picture, not like a video of someone breaking into a sealed chamber so i dunno.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I wrote some stuff in the time wave zero thread - I don't want to go through the math again so I'll just scoop it from there. The point being that it all pans out scientifically.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Being a long time wonder-er of Egypt and specifically Atlantis, your post made a hell of alot of sense to me. Got to say I agree for the msot part but only time will tell (as is the case with most things)

By the way, Einstein didn't say it was "possible" - he fully agreed on the Polar Shift Theory in pretty much a single diary entry;
(Translated from German of course)

"In a polar region there is a continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole.
The earth's rotation acts on these unsymmetrically deposited masses, and produces centrifugal momentum that is transmitted to the rigid crust of the earth.

The constantly increasing centrifugal momentum produced in this way will, when it has reached a certain point, produce a movement of the earth's crust over the rest of the earth's body, and this will displace the Polar Regions towards the equator."

Not to get all prophecy-like here, but add to that Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce and you have not only the ancient floods, but people of our time stressing this event will happen.

Great point you've made, again I like to agree on this and do for now but time will only tell for sure.

[Edited for horrible typos - more than once]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by JBGrimm]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

Trust me, you'll loveee this. www.mt.net...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think we are going through a universal pandora's box, yeah there might be a pole shift to occur in the proccess too....details. It's only a matter of time for humanity to start the process over again.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Pyramids is simply a star map of Orion's belt.

Orion's belt consists of 3 suns.
Alnitak
Mintaka
Alnilam

Around one of these suns...or all of them..is a planet inhabited by extraterrestrials that helped build the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Its a nice theory, but with all do respect, Man will kill himself long before the earth will.

If there is one constant in all of humanity's history, its that we kill each other, and we've been getting better and better at it through time. I think your theory has credence, But IMO are far more likely to blow our selves up in a nuclear war than die from flooding.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
@ SaraThustra
I couldnt say it better

star and flagged

-----------
For a question which came in the thread:

there exist old scripts which are legends from the "Thot the Atlanter" called Tabula Smaragdina
**in those scripts he talk about a room under the Sphinx where a ship shall stand and when the time is right, the right persons will handle it.
Table 5 guess..

The flood?
There are enough safe rooms to overlife.
Remember the tunnles in the mountains :

Safe places?
I only know it from europe: here are it the alps.

Fact is:
The old egypts knew a lot more as we can image. Humans only forget it.
Not everything, but the most.
But i hope that the important facts will bring us through...

Nia

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I hate to mention the maya calender, but it is 5126 years long, and what people dont understand is that it isnt every time, every 5126 years there are planetary changes, it is at ever 5th cycle.

5 x 5126 = 25630 years, the ELE cycle is believed to be 26000 and/or 13000 years, so it dont seem to far fetched that 2012 is going to be wet wet wet..
I dont mean 21.12.2012, the change is a long proccess, I think 2012 is the Mid point.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
check out this thread by Craig , lots of information for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

This is a very interesting thread to say the least. I too believe something had to have happened to humanity in the past, and I believe those long lost souls have left us clues all over the place, and within every corner of the Earth. I also believe all the worlds Major Religions are also sources of this warning, or lost knowledge, chief among them is the Bible, I believe it has many hidden clues. I have found some very interesting information that I plan to share here on ATS in the next couple of days. I will be asking for everyone who reads that information to help rediscover the truth behind the Bible. Your thread, and ideas like this one have helped me learn and search for answers to questions I have held for a very long time. It was only in the last couple of weeks that I discovered there might actually be some truth to my theory. Like all things I discovered in the past, I will be giving this information freely to the world while asking all to join in on the search for truth in this endeavor as well. What I accidentally discovered is going to knock your socks off, I guaran-damn-tee it! But it will have to wait a few more days because I am still working on putting it all together. .

This is such a great thread, have you looked into the Mayan/Sunspot theory? The book The Mayan Prophecies by Adrian G. Gilbert and Maurice Cotterell is one fantastic read. Mr. Cotterell’s concepts on Sunspot cycles and ancient wisdom relating to that science is interesting indeed. I strongly urge all to read that book, and to do a search on Mr. Cotterells concepts, or click on the link and listen to his Coast to Coast interview on YouTube, or click on the first link and buy and read that book.

--Charles Marcello

top topics

<< 1   >>

join