It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids are a Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
According to the Orion Theory the alignment of the Pyramids indicates that they were actually created approximately 10,500 BC. If you add 2000 years it brings us to today. For the Earth to make the complete cycle of the zodiac it takes approximately 25,000 years. According to polar shift theory a shift should occur at each half point of the complete cycle, or every 12,500 years. The cycle will be complete again in 2012 causing a polar shift.

All ancient civilizations claim a prior ancient worldwide flood, which would certainly be an effect of a polar shift. The last time this would have happened would have been when Earth entered the constellation of Leo.

To tie this into pre-historic legend, this shift could very well account for the loss of the civilization of Atlantis if it did exist, and if it did, and the Atlanteans were as scientifically advanced as legend claims, it is logical to assume that the Atlanteans were the ones who selected the site and built the Pyramids to warn future generations. Add to this the fact that Plato learned the story of the Atlanteans while visiting Egypt and it makes more sense.

Of course this is a speculative theory but viewing it through the original science of astrology seems appropriate, hard science absolutely supports the polar shifts at those locations in time, and the fact that it is a repeating cycle. The circular zodiac reflects the Earths wobble, the complete cycle is 25,000 years. Any other message could get lost, this message could not.

Either way I do believe that a previous and far more advanced existence of mankind not only built the pyramids, but built the pyramids as a warning to future generations of mankind that a polar shift will occur at these celestial points, and this will in fact cause global devastation.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by SaraThustra]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What should we do? This is continually brought up yet there is no established answer to this question? Should we build a giant boat? I Don't know what to doooo!!!!???

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I see how that can work, but I really hope it doesn't turn out that way. Although the new zodiac age is Aquarius, the water-bearer, maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe all the signs could be of a different element that causes destruction. But like I said, Maybe.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good point there.Where is a safe place in that event?Mount Ararat??

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Once again, what a pile of mumbo-jumbo.

There is NO evidence of this whatsoever. Any scholar historian or archeologist will debunk your "theory". The pyramids are graves of the pharaohs. Yes, they are aligned with the stars and all, but that is because of their beliefs, such as the soul will go to Sirius after the second death etc.

There has indeed been evidence of enromous floods etc. but pyramids have nothing do with it.

NO proof.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by cehas_ultra171]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

Wait...

Not bagging on your post...

But you are telling us that your calculations came up with a 2012 date..? You came up with a 'specific' year from supposed historical dates..?

Care to show it on paper..? Especially when you already used the word approximately...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cehas_ultra171
Once again, what a pile of mumbo-jumbo.

There is NO evidence of this whatsoever. Any scholar historian or archeologist will debunk your "theory". The pyramids are graves of the pharaohs. Yes, they are aligned with the stars and all, but that is because of their beliefs, such as the soul will go to Sirius after the second death etc.

There has indeed been evidence of enromous floods etc. but pyramids have nothing do with it.

NO proof.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by cehas_ultra171]

I'm not saying that the OP is correct, but you're blaise response is not only incorrect, it's laughable.

1. No pyramid has ever been found to hold a pharao's corpse. THIS IS A FACT!

2. There has been much evidence to support the theory that the pyramids are much older than your prestigous historians and archeoligists have claimed.

I'd give you link, but since you carry the "I know everything" mantra on ATS, I'll let you research it yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The pyramids are a part of a starmap, to a certain star, or better, two stars

Not only Orion is present but a lot more when you take out all the pyramids...

Read about it here: www.thehiddenrecords.com...

greetings

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
I believe that a previous and far more advanced existence of mankind not only built the pyramids, but built the pyramids as a warning to future generations of mankind that a polar shift will occur at these celestial points, and this will in fact cause global devastation.

If they were that far advanced, couldn't they have just written about the polar shift and told us the exact date, or at least drew diagrams about the flood and the polar shift on the walls of the pyramids?

Why do they always leave elaborate clues that we have to figure out thousands of years later? Not that I'm saying a polar shift and death for us all won't happen in 2012, it may well do, but I don't think the Pyramids are a 'warning'. (Though I do think the three main Pyramids' true purpose and alignment is not fully understood)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

According to polar shift theory a shift should occur at each half point of the complete cycle, or every 12,500 years. The cycle will be complete again in 2012 causing a polar shift.

Now, I thought that a polar shift referred to a reversal of the Magnetic Poles.

It seems that I'm always reading about the Earth flipping its axis because of the "polar shift" in the doomsday/2012/(insert theory here) threads.

So, I guess I'm asking for you to clarify the specifics of the polar shift you're speaking of.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I believe you are correct without a doubt. I also believe that pyramids being static geometry, "inverted" are the equivilant of all reality recorded in physical dimension/reality.

In geometry a ball represents static geometry, an immeasurable/eternal universe; while a cube represents geometric geometry; a measurable/temporary universe.

This is the reason so many peoples work, "pans out" when they research them. Because the answer to every question is geometrically instilled within its' structure.

The Great Pyramid of Giza is mathmatically a physical inversion between static geometry, and geometric geometry. That is to say it a physical inversion between a, measurable universe and an immeasurable universe; our temporary physical universe with an eternal universe.

A geometric/real, door/key between the two. Thus their heiroglyph for eternal riches that the queen of the north and the queen of the south are sitting on in this picture:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

If you could see it, the ends are somewhat spiraled representing our universe made of field while the center is solid representing the eternal universe.

I have also examined the facts that you stated and I agree with the conclusion you arrived to. Long ago I even saw the woman who was recognised as the origonator the 10,500 year theory for the age of the pyramids on tv and agree with her.

Thank you.

Noconsequence.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Do everything you want to do, don't put it off. Do it now.

Prepare your affairs, that you have nothing left undone. Then you mind will be at ease. It wont matter if it floods or doesn't flood. We are all in it together.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm not saying that the OP is correct, but you're blaise response is not only incorrect, it's laughable.

1. No pyramid has ever been found to hold a pharao's corpse. THIS IS A FACT!

2. There has been much evidence to support the theory that the pyramids are much older than your prestigous historians and archeoligists have claimed.

I'd give you link, but since you carry the "I know everything" mantra on ATS, I'll let you research it yourself.

The question is about floods, not about their age. I'm tired of these BS theories floating around without any evidence, I hope you learn to use your brain.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt
"1. No pyramid has ever been found to hold a pharao's corpse. THIS IS A FACT!"

You beat me to it. That is true not one body has ever been discovered in the pyramids. And the theory of the OP is just as valid as any other theory as far as I'm concerned. Why do people shoot down other people so quick when all thier doing is putting forth a theory. My goodness I'm gonna star and flag this post because of just that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

According to the Orion Theory the alignment of the Pyramids indicates that they were actually created approximately 10,500 BC. If you add 2000 years it brings us to today.

Actually it brings us to 8,500BC ....

Don't really understand what you're trying to say????????

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I believe the math goes something like this:

25,000 years for full cycle
12,500 years (half) for each polar reversal

10,500 (BC) + 2000 (AD) = 12,500 years

The OP is assuming the last polar reversal happened at approximately the same time as the building of the pyramids near 10,500 (BC), and theorizing that the next polar reversal will happen 12,500 years later - right about now (2009).

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Pyramids are a Warning

Perhaps. The wholly unfortunate truth is that this subject has been beaten to death and though it deserves a lot more time and research, chances are it will not be offered. As a race, we have such a short attention span and absolutely not an ounce of patience.

On the upside, chances are at least 'even' that 2012 will come and go as quietly as did Y2K. On the downside, if something is indeed waiting for us, we will be at its mercy.

The best theoretical possibilities I have personally heard are the pole-shift and Planet X (which is more likely a brown dwarf star w/planetary entourage). There are ancient records that seem to indicate that there is some repeating cycle of destruction that has been visited on mankind. From there, we crawl once again out of a stone age, build again our human empire and of course, again ignore all the warnings left behind by the last civilization to encounter it.

It's a doggone good subject for reading and there are no shortage of theories and authors to keep you busy. But in the end, if there REALLY is something to the 2012 thing, it will catch us unaware and unable to deal with it.

We just ain't the sharpest tools in the shed... yet, anyway

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, "What to do?" is the question. I suppose the most stable regions would be along the equator, coincidentally the places where many primitive people now live.

It is no wonder why it could take another 12,500 years to rebuild the intellectual and scientific stock that we have today if these people will represent the survivors of tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Has anyone ever investigating and maybe cross-referenced the crystalinks page regarding the great pyramid? Some of the statics she claims are facts are astounding and i'd like to know if they are accurate...

"...Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10**8 is the sun's mean radius. [ 270.45378502 PI* 10**8 = 427,316 miles]

Earth's Polar Radius:

The sacred cubit times 10**7 = polar radius of the earth (distance from North Pole to Earth's center) [25 PI * 10**7 * (1.001081 in / 1 PI) * (1 ft / 12 in) * (1 mi/ 5280 ft) = 3950 miles ]

Radius of the Earth:

The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth..."

There's tons of info like this one the page here
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steel77

I believe that a previous and far more advanced existence of mankind not only built the pyramids, but built the pyramids as a warning to future generations of mankind that a polar shift will occur at these celestial points, and this will in fact cause global devastation.

If they were that far advanced, couldn't they have just written about the polar shift and told us the exact date, or at least drew diagrams about the flood and the polar shift on the walls of the pyramids?

Why do they always leave elaborate clues that we have to figure out thousands of years later? Not that I'm saying a polar shift and death for us all won't happen in 2012, it may well do, but I don't think the Pyramids are a 'warning'. (Though I do think the three main Pyramids' true purpose and alignment is not fully understood)

But you're assuming that the clues they left were "elaborate" in the first place. Maybe to us they are, but maybe to them they were quite simple. For example, many theories exist that claim human beings were at one time telepathic. We only use 10% of our brains supposedly nowadays. What if back then we used closer to 100% so the Egyptians didn't need to "write" everything down. Maybe their clues which we think are so elaborate were quite simple to understand. We just don't have the mental sophistication to understand them all that well yet. I firmly believe we as human beings have lost quite a bit of our intelligence and spiritual cognition so to speak. What if human beings were not only telepathic back then but also psychic and a whole host of other capabilities we have lost over time? I see a lot of arrogance in people even on this site. You have to have an open mind when thinking about these things. They are not always from our immediate perspective in this point in history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join