It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War is Kim Jong-il's Game Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

They made it?

Like every other nation.

Plutionium and Uranium arne't something you just...buy off the market. They're nuclear reactor is from Canada however.

Candu reactors how wonderful.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _DISAVOWED_
The range for the Taepodong-1 is 2500 km or abot 1550 miles. Am I correct ?? Hawaii is not even within that range. Kim Jong Ding-Dong probably used to spend alot of time playing with those little plastic water pressurized flying rockets you used to launch with a hand pump....."I'm sewww rohhhnn- reee...ohhh so rohhnn- ree"....

I guess you find this whole affair funny? It's just like the children at school bullying a kid only to find out his true strength, in which someone ends up dead.... and its not always the victim of the bullying. I still don't see what the issue is. I mean yeah I could understand why the US have the right to be concerned now that they bullied NK into threatening them. Those sanctions, besides being useless, are unwarranted. The US tested over 1000 nukes, is the only country to use one, and they were never "sanctioned". Self defense and development is the right of EVERY country, whether they choose to kiss American ass or not. The day when NK actually uses their weapons against another nation would warrant such harassment and condemnation they are receiving. Peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just more crazy stuff...going on in this world.
How do we pick ourselves up and out of this turmoil?...Do we?
Time is ticking.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
That may very well be his plan but if he does lob a nuke at SK or Japan or us then Kim Jong will definitely be ill because; while I am certainly no hawk, even I know the only response will be to take him out... permanantly.

Because really the only way to make sure crack pots don't go throwing nukes around is to erase one in response.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Consider The Source

From the source article:

Kim Myong Chol is author of a number of books and papers in Korean, Japanese and English on North Korea, including Kim Jong-il's Strategy for Reunification. He has a PhD from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's Academy of Social Sciences and is often called an "unofficial" spokesman of Kim Jong-il and North Korea.

(Copyright 2009 Kim Myong Chol.)

It's a stretch to refer to an opinion piece written by one commentator -- a commentator with a North Korean degree in Social Sciences no less (please give the significance of that credential an extra moment's thought, if you will) -- as coming from "the press".

The author makes several claims of dubious credibility with respect to nuclear weapons technology, sensitive DPRK nuclear defense deployments and DPRK military planning that, if actually true, he almost certainly would not publicly divulge -- or divulge accurately, at least -- given his apparent loyalties.

Although he may take pride in referring to himself as Kim Jong-Il's "unofficial spokesman", it is highly doubtful that he actually speaks for anyone but himself, and I think that's worth keeping in mind when considering his claims.

(Just my personal opinion, nothing more.)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I feel like we are going to wake up one morning soon and find out NK actually lobbed a nuke at Seoul or Tokyo. Obviously, the next logical step would be to eliminate him and any other hint of a North Korean threat ever again.

But what happens after that??

I think that last action will see a whole host of military actions following it around the world to take out the leaders who are deemed bad or unstable. With Iran at the top of the list...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

Tokyo
Seoul
US Navy

They too are my top targets.
IF someone 'else' fires first, then they will be the first hit.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
More threats from North Korea about a nuclear war in the Korean peninsula.

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - North Korea's communist regime has warned of a nuclear war on the Korean peninsula while vowing to step up its atomic bomb-making program in defiance of new U.N. sanctions.

The North's defiance presents a growing diplomatic headache for President Barack Obama as he prepares for talks Tuesday with his South Korean counterpart on the North's missile and nuclear programs.

South Korean President Lee Myung-bak told security-related ministers during an unscheduled meeting Sunday to "resolutely and squarely" cope with the North's latest threat, his office said. Lee is to leave for the U.S. on Monday morning.

apnews.myway.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join