It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real problem with an iraqi war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the problem isn;t victory or no victory, the USA can win easily on the battlefield the problem is al-jazzera they are an unsensored pro-musilm station that for propoganda purposes will play tapes of US soliders killing Iraqi soliders and possibly civilians(but hopefullynot) when these videos are shown muslim fundumentalists might start huge uprisings against their governments and we might get ppl in power that hate the USA alot which could seriously destabilize the region and make a bad situation worse in an area where our allie (israel) is already having lots of problems and where ppl already don't like the US that much to start with

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by f16falcon]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
the problem isn;t victory or no victory, the USA can win easily on the battlefield the problem is al-jazzera they are an unsensored pro-musilm station that for propoganda purposes will play tapes of US soliders killing Iraqi soliders and possibly civilians(but hopefullynot) when these videos are shown muslim fundumentalists might start huge uprisings against their governments and we might get ppl in power that hate the USA alot which could seriously destabilize the region and make a bad situation worse in an area where our allie (israel) is already having lots of problems and where ppl already don't like the US that much to start with

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by f16falcon]

Of course, the pro-Muslim anti-USA staions over there will make it seem we are killing all these innocent people. Even though we will win this war the Muslims in the Mid.East will hate us even more.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ah, but with weapons like Tacit Rainbow, a Tomahawk designed to home in on radio/TV transmissions, I doubt that Al Jazzeera or any other TV station that gives us a lot of problems will continue to broadcast for long.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Ah, but with weapons like Tacit Rainbow, a Tomahawk designed to home in on radio/TV transmissions, I doubt that Al Jazzeera or any other TV station that gives us a lot of problems will continue to broadcast for long.

I hope soon we can get rid of those stations.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have a feeling that should things go down, Al Jazeera and the others will be off the air within 24 hours.

top topics

join