It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery over UFO sightings - Comment on this strory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Mystery over UFO sightings - Comment on this strory

www.bridlingtonfreepress.co.uk

THE saying that the truth is out there could be about to take on a new meaning in the area after a string of mysterious sightings in the sky.

Suspicious bright lights dotting the night sky above Bridlington and Flamborough throughout May drew curious members of the public to contact the Free Press in an attempt to get to the bottom of the strange events.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i love mass sightings llike this because it has all the skeptics and non-believers scrambling to try and find a "normal"explanation when there is not one to be found. I am not saying that all those people were not hallucinating in the same time frame ...but i doubt it...................................................lol

www.bridlingtonfreepress.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I agree. It's hard for the skeptics to "disprove" anything when such mass sightings occur. It's interesting to note the seeming rise in UFO sightings being reported here on ATS as it is a welcome event. I believe we need to get to bottom of UFO sightings whether some of them be extraterrestrial or not, only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi guys, this story and the contacts were sent to the bridlington free press by me. They all contacted my web site ILF-UFO about the sightings. I also filmed the wolds ufo footage that was disccused a few months back.
The young girl who has the same surname as me is not known to me and i have emailed the paper to ask them to note that. I also have reports of what i think is the same object from Driffield, which is about 10 miles from bridlington 11 people have seen it there. They tell me it was a huge object and discribed it as a craft. I am not here to defend myself and could not care what others who were not there but still assume they no better than the actual witnesses think. I am here to say these objects are appearing around east yorkshire. I have filmed them on the Yorkshire wolds in the early hours. This is a very remote area. I have fishermen telling me about seeing them 10 miles out at sea off the coast of bridlington in the early hours. They are a bit harder to explain away than a lantern.
Regards Paul

new topics

top topics

join