It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead girl 'punished in cold bath'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Isn't this what the World Power's Like the US have taught us to do? After all we place sanctions that starve people because they do not compy to rules we put in place.

I could not agree more. Everything seems allright when it is backed by the government's seal of approval even if it leads to thousands starving. We do not get to see them die so its not our problem.
When something appalling like this happens we grieve for a few minutes then o back to supporting the government's agenda which is cusing similar things to happen on a much larger scale.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I know my foster care experience was pretty dismal. What was supposed to be a safe-haven was a place of depravity and abuse. It screwed me up as much as my previous abusive life had. I don't know if it's any better now, but the foster care system in the 80s was just... bad. In the 7 or so years I lived in the foster home (after living in group homes, which were also a joke), I saw my social worker a grand total of 3 times, and 2 of those were after I had run away and was brought back.

One problem imo is lack of resources and manpower. They just can't keep up with it. We have much more important things to do, like butt our noses into every other countries business whether they like it or not, than to actually spend money on our own problems here at home.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join