It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA and Pentagon Deploy RFID "Death Chips." Coming Soon to a Product Near You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What Pentagon theorists describe as a "Revolution in Military Affairs" (RMA) leverages information technology to facilitate (so they allege) command decision-making processes and mission effectiveness, i.e. the waging of aggressive wars of conquest.

It is assumed that U.S. technological preeminence, referred to euphemistically by Airforce Magazine as "compressing the kill chain," will assure American military hegemony well into the 21st century. Indeed a 2001 study, Understanding Information Age Warfare, brought together analysts from a host of Pentagon agencies as well as defense contractors Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton and the MITRE Corporation and consultants from ThoughtLink, Toffler Associates and the RAND Corporation who proposed to do just.

As a result of this and other Pentagon-sponsored research, military operations from Afghanistan to Iraq and beyond aim for "defined effects" through "kinetic" and "non-kinetic" means: leadership decapitation through preemptive strikes combined with psychological operations designed to pacify (terrorize) insurgent populations. This deadly combination of high- and low tech tactics is the dark heart of the Pentagon's Unconventional Warfare doctrine.

news.yahoo.com...

This would be the perfect tool for the NWO to have control over entire societies and "pacify" people.

We all know there are a lot of people in power who would love to pacify the regular Americans and people around the world, and this would be the perfect way to do it.

It is indeed a brave new world heh?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yep, all over the local news at least. They have been doing military drills in Queens and some of the other boroughs. I am awfully glad I live up in the sticks but I'm beginning to think 1.5 hours might not be far enough from the city........ ack!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Yep, all over the local news at least. They have been doing military drills in Queens and some of the other boroughs. I am awfully glad I live up in the sticks but I'm beginning to think 1.5 hours might not be far enough from the city........ ack!

I actually changed the news because I think there are, or have been other threads about that particular exercise. Forgive me for the confusion.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Now you feel better - they caught the 'bad' guys before the bomb went off

This is a double win, 1) well what I just said above... 2) It reminds everyone that the boogie man is still there ready to nuke your ass as soon as you stop being scared!

edit: Did I reply to the wrong thread? I think this one was ment for the discussion about a big terrorism exercise in New York... Doah!

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

join