It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Clinic Canabalisim?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I searched and found nothing close so here:

This is utterly discusting.

I know people eat different dishes in different countries and they may be discusting to to others but this, this has to be the worst ever.

If you have a strong stomach----read on:

TOPEKA - State Attorney General Phill Kline presented materials to legislators Thursday alleging that a Kansas City, Kan., abortion provider operated a dangerously substandard medical facility and even ate fetal tissue
www.kansas.com...

You can click on the link if you want to read more, I just didn't want anyone jumping my ass for being more graphic than I was.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wow, this would make a great horror movie.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i know first hand how filthy some of these places are.

i worked as a funeral director for a while, and we constantly had problems with people enrolling at the school i was attending, only so they could do some sick thing to the bodies and then leave town- i won't elaborate any more than that.

I'm currently a nursing student, and we've discussed several situations that may happen in hospital settings- patient rape, baby theft, odd stuff like that.

so cannibalism at an abortion clinic, as disgusting as it may seem, comes as no surprise to me.

what a sad world it's become though, to see all of this happening.

and yea, it would be a freaking great horror movie.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If one were a Vampire now, they know which perfession to get in to. Nothing really shocks me anymore either.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This actually IS a good argument for "demonic possesion". And, I am sorry I went to the link & read the story. What is more distrubing? This is not front page news, nationwide.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I totally forgot about vampirism- I used to get approached outside of the school all the time by freaks who wanted blood. i had em arrested for harassment.

and sometimes, i smashed the lights on their car with my baseball bat.

nothing pisses me off more than someone who thinks that a dead body can be desecrated like that.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I totally forgot about vampirism- I used to get approached outside of the school all the time by freaks who wanted blood. i had em arrested for harassment.

Did they say what they wanted for? I know it's quite obvious, but did they admit it?

I always wondered if vampires really hung out by hospitals and bloodbanks. I guess that answers my question.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by baked]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
they never outright said they wanted to drink it. but they knew enough about the embalming procedure to know that i was able to store the blood, or at least transfer it to a container for them, if i needed to- in fact, certain religions require that the blood be placed in clear glass jars and buried with the body.

it was obvious by the way they dressed, and the crappy fangs they had, that they liked to play vampire.

so i just smashed their lights. I hate when people play halloween all year, too.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is not the only thing ever brought up about dead 'lil buggers:

They have other problems with fetuses in Jars:
www.trommetter.org...

Then there are those who are a little too entertained by this mess:

Did you know that you can buy baby fetuses in a jar with extra eyes or other extreme deformities off the internet? I'm getting one for my next family reunion. I'll tell everyone he's my little brother Mike, and we'll play Frisbee, and then he'll run the three-legged race by himself.

www.ripewickedplum.com...

a site that sells:

These are not real fetuses, or even very human fetuses, just pixels.

ian.gaiaonline.com... stdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Then they have the famous Prego Jar relabeled Preggo with multiple fetuses floating in the sauce (I can't find that one, right now...)

Women who used to work at abortion clinics would talk about how they used to throw the babies in bags, burned all over their bodies from saline, still writhing and crying like any normal baby in that much pain would. I remember a story where they had to chop one of the fetuses in half--a 7 mo. old. fetus (would have been old enough to survive on it's own, if not for the abortion) to fit it down the garbage shoot.

In Iowa, not far from where I once lived, there was a girl born after a failed suction abortion with both her arms missing, due to the suction separating them from her body. The parents now love her and are raising her, looking at what they have done to their baby girl. (I remember seeing a picture of her at the age of 3-4. She was a perfect, absolutely gorgeous girl, missing her arms...) And they have others

USA: New York abortionist who was deprived of his medical licence after he tore an arm off an unborn baby during a failed abortion, had his licence returned on March 4. Dr Abu Hayat had been found guilty of incompetence and gross negligence by a new York state Health Department panel, but has since appealed the decision. He has been given back his licence until the appeal is settled. The baby whose arm he amputated was born the day after the failed abortion.
www.prolife.org.au...

Ana Rosa Rodriguez
Look at the picture of Ana Rosa Rodriguez on the left. At first glance, she might look like an average little girl to you. However, if you look closely, you'll notice that this child is missing her right arm. That's because her arm was ripped off in the process of an abortion on New York's Lower East Side in October of 1991. Ana Rosa was 32 weeks old at the time of the abortion. It was performed by legal abortionist Abu Hayat. Rosa, Ana Rosa's mother (who was only 20 years old at the time), had told Hayat that she had changed her mind and didnt want to go through with the abortion.

members.tripod.com...

Look, dont misunderstand me; Im against abortion, SEVERELY. Its just that I dont see a difference between eating a dead baby and cutting one in half to scuttle it down a chute, or sucking off parts, having the child be born, then fuss when people take your license to kill away.

Most abortion doctors and nurses dont last more than two years in the fieldI wonder why.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well guys, it's only disgusting because most of us are raised with a western moral. i am asian, so i don't see this issue as big as most american. most hindus and muslims look at american in disgust because we eat pork and beef. it's all the same thing, it just depends on how we were raised and our level in wisdom growth

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
well guys, it's only disgusting because most of us are raised with a western moral. i am asian, so i don't see this issue as big as most american. most hindus and muslims look at american in disgust because we eat pork and beef. it's all the same thing, it just depends on how we were raised and our level in wisdom growth

So you are saying that Asians eat babies?
I believe most the world would agree that to eat a baby is discusting.
It's canabalisim, it's another human being.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by baked]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I do however rememver seeing a series of pictures on some "shock" website. Not sure which, probably Ebaums world. Anyway it was a series of pictures of an Asian male from China (I think), eating an aborted fetus that was aprox. 6 months old. He washed it off in the sink, prepared it, and ate it in the pictures. I figured they were fake. MAYBE NOT!
Maybe thats how China feeds it's billions, all the aborted baby girls.

I'm sorry, I don't find it at all apealing to eat another human, especially a baby. It's savage, it's sick, it's wrong.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Do remember that with some sects of hindi faith, to eat a cow is to eat your grandma, so who do you eat,
Grandma or son? Dad or daughter?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked

Originally posted by 2009

So you are saying that Asians eat babies?
I believe most the world would agree that to eat a baby is discusting.
It's canabalisim, it's another human being.

I was in Singapore in 1995- and there was an article in their local newspaper about this doctor in China who was using aborted fetuses, he cooked them down in to this so called heath drink. It was a very popular drink.
The thought of all this makes me nauseated-

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey

I was in Singapore in 1995- and there was an article in their local newspaper about this doctor in China who was using aborted fetuses, he cooked them down in to this so called heath drink. It was a very popular drink.
The thought of all this makes me nauseated-

It reminds me of stories about people ingesting mummia, which was just ground up egyptian mummies, for medicinal reasons.

Why the heck would people want to drink baby juice? Nasty.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
to capture their youth.

You can keep youself froms showing many of the signs of aging by puttinng a blender to raw liver--keeps you looking REAL young, form what I've heard. Same concepts with babies--for that youthful look. Remember, they don't see this as real babies, but as fetuses--non sentient tissue discarded form the mother.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ewww, that's just disgusting.
I know some used to consume the placenta of a child after it's born, but this is just gruesome.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
ewww, that's just disgusting.
I know some used to consume the placenta of a child after it's born, but this is just gruesome.

I agree, eating a plecenta, fingernails, and boogers are all mild in comparison. It would serve this doctor right if the fetus he ate was HIV positive or something equally as deadly (IMO anyway). Behavior like this is sub-human and the ones that partake in thses kinds of activities, in my eyes are also. It would make my day to find out that he caught something nasty from the infant parts he ate.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I f your behavior is subhuman, wouldn't that make you sub-human. (The you-are-what-you-think philosophy. that if you are not careful can argue you out of existance.) If he's sub human, then he is not human. All the food we think is human to eat is not human. It is safe to eat anything not human, right? So, is he safe to eat?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I mean c`on ! Its freaking cannibalism! Whets next, we accept eating dead adults, or dead children is ok! # with the impending worlds food problems stuff like this freaks me out. # its f***king twisted no matter how you look at it! Get you freaking head out of this PC bull#! I live in a multicultural/multiethnic city, and I love the fact that I live in such a diverse community. But his is something else. Come listen you your instincts man, you know its wrong!

F**k, ever hear they saying EAT the Poor, yeah you know what I`m saying!

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Opus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join