It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiya...time for my intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Signed up last year-have been lurking for a long time. I love this place!

Hoping to communicate with other like-minded members, or un-like-minded members!

Much to be learned, shared and discerned.

About me: I have seen much in this world. I have experienced more than the average bear, from a very early age. I am not surprised, shocked, or excited by much. Things are not always as they seem.

Some topics that I see coming up have brought back early memories of what I always thought were just my silly quirky ways that I managed to, for the most part, shed. I'm starting to think I had it right from the get-go and need to get back to it.

I have seen and believe in UFOs...however, I just don't believe that they are aliens from other planets. I believe that most of the crafts we see in the skies are human in origin.
I have never seen an alien (at least not that I'm aware of). I believe others have. However, I just don't believe these aliens are from other planets. I don't doubt they exist. I just think that, again, we probably created them. Seriously, with all of the cloning research, are you going to tell me that mutations haven't occurred?

I believer in God. I have a very hard time with religion. I believe in Jesus. The only thing I have to go on is a book created by man. And my own experiences. There is a power there. A very trust-worthy power. I believe that religions misinform us about this man and his teachings. And that there is probably much more about him than we are allowed to know.

I can't believe what is happening to our country, the Constitution, and the world. I can't believe that so many people are just living with it and don't even seem to care. I see the changes everyday. While I've always seen the PTB take liberties when they can, I've never seen so many just sit back and let them.

I believe 911 did not happen the way they say it did.

I have experienced paranormal activity my entire life. It is real. What it really is I am uncertain. I no longer believe that the things I or anyone else has experienced are the spirits of the deceased. But it is definitely a very real energy.

I think the human body was not meant to consume chemicals. And THEY know this!

I think it is very obvious that this latest "flu" was created. As for the how and why? Does it even matter? It's here. We all will have to deal with it and that is what we need to focus on.

There is so much wrong with things these days...so many changes, most not for the good, have happened over the past few years.

I feel like I've been waiting for all of this my entire life. I've talked about the things that are happening now since I was a small child. Lifelong friends and my family are scared by this.

I think many here feel the very same things...that "something" is about to happen.

The world is filled with evil. Yet there is a lot of good. One just has to look for it. But the evil is there.

I think staying positive and looking for the good is key.

My grandmother was involved in the medical field from the 1930s-70s. She never discussed anything with anyone. She never gave reasons for anything. She always insisted that you don't take medications unless absolutely necessary, and then you only take the least toxic, most natural. And you NEVER took anything that was "new". You always waited at least 10 years to see what the long-term effects to the general population were. You NEVER got a flu shot. You NEVER took medications to alter your moods or feelings. Street drugs make you insane. Never an explanation to any of these things, would not discuss the hows or whys.

It is next to impossible to get "healthy" food.

I'm very interested in quantum physics.

That's a bit about me. Hoping to have some great discussions, maybe some enlightenment here and there, making new friends and sharing info!

PAX!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Great intro post, looks like we have a lot in common!

Glad you have gone from lurker to poster.

Have fun!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah, cool intro serendipity.

Welcome to ATS.!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hiya! I'd like permission to plagerize your intro and make it my own with the slight exception of a couple of points.
Just kidding.

That was a very good introduction. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Holy buckets that's quite an intro.

Great to have you with us, Welcome!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome.

There's more!

I have so many unanswered questions and things I still wonder about.

When I was 9 we went to visit distant cousins I'd never met before. One was a former Green Beret, and at that time an "inventor" funded by the military.

He sat me down for a talk about what I wanted to do with my life. He told me that life was a pyramid and that I was never to forget that. It was my job to reach the top of the pyramid. Most people don't even realize that the pyramid exists. I was not to let anyone stop me from reaching the top of the pyramid.
I always thought my life was a puzzle. Everyone was certainly puzzled by his talk with me. I never forgot it.

My dad was a Mason for many years, and very high up the ladder. He will not discuss it. At all. Never has. A few years back he suddenly gave it up, got rid of all of his Mason paraphenalia, and won't talk about it even more.
I'll probably never know what's up with that.

My family history is completely bizarre and I've never found anything to compare it to. Very strong, self-sufficient, mostly educated, sometimes religious, occasional odd ties, political, lots of secrets, weird tragedies, often well-to-do, ties to the paranormal, sometimes extremely ignorant, and most don't trust anyone.

I've always disliked anything mainstream, and for the most part, even as a small child, have disliked television.

I just feel like I need to sort this stuff out and put it all in order, if that makes any sense?

My circle of friends is and always has been a very eclectic mix that makes no sense to anyone that doesn't know me. I've recently been told that I've been "networking" since I was 5. And I sit here and wonder what to heck that is suppose to mean!

I've sat back and watched as people who would never have stood for the things going on in this world right now just go along with it all now, for some reason not wanting to rock the boat or something. We talk of waking up, and it seems like many are choosing to go to sleep?

So, now that I've come out here, I will actually respond to these posts that fascinate me so much, instead of reading, lurking, and wishing I had the nerve to speak up.

Again, thanks so much for the welcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by serendipitynow

My dad was a Mason for many years, and very high up the ladder. He will not discuss it. At all. Never has. A few years back he suddenly gave it up, got rid of all of his Mason paraphenalia, and won't talk about it even more.
I'll probably never know what's up with that.

Hiya.
Fellow Noob here.

Grandfather stories.....

Mine were in WW 1 & 2.
Paternal Grandfather was a 'Sapper' in WW1.
My own father was always looking for something to write a book about, so while studying English Language at University, he eventually bought his Dad, my Grandfather a bottle of whisky and got him drunk.
He'd never otherwise have talked about his experiences.
It turns out, he was buried alive for three days, fighting off rats after a successful mission to undermine and blow up a German Fortification.

Don't let his story go to the grave with him.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nice to meet you! Cool story too!
The bottle doesn't work with my Dad - NOT going to talk about it! hehehe

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Very uncanny. Are you my twin?

As I read your posts I feels as if I wrote them. They describe my life.

How did you get inside my head?

Good golly miss molly I am amazed at our similarities.

Welcome to ATS. You are where you need to be.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Nice to meet ya & thanks for making me feel welcome!

new topics

top topics

join