It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the France Disclosure a HOAX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was browsing the site a few minutes ago and I saw a link on the firehose that said France was in the middle of disclosure....giving the press conference...that news was starting to show up on Google..clicked the link, got the 404...then, just like that, the thread was gone.

How come? Was it a hoax? Should it not have shown up in hoaxes then? I personally prefer to see the thread get posted, then slammed by those in the know.

I haven't found any news about it anywhere...

Is something else going on here?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I dont know too. Cant wait to find more out. No information about this Disclosure. I dont think that anything will happen. I still hope but i dont believe.

Greetz, Kev

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw that too. It said Sarkozy was disclosing right now, but was obviously a hoax, and would have been quite a distraction here. I'm sure thats why it was removed. Or.... There is a media balckout on the topic and ATS is in on it!!!!
or not.

-E-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My friend, I'm one among many French ATSers, and I found out about the so-called disclosure on ATS...given that I read 3 newspapers a day, and check out the web pretty regularly, I can tell you for sure that this is a FRAUD !
Come on, Sarkozy speaking of UFOs ? Why not Obama singing the chinese national anthem dressed like a kung-fu fighter in the White House?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i thought hoaxes are filed as such, not deleted...
though i guess i'm a bit new...

do they typically remove threads that are immediately found to be false?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The reason you can't find the thread is because the title read Sarkozy was disclosing but the content was a link to something entirely different.

and now that I have explained this, I'm closing the thread and moving it where it belongs - BBQ

top topics

join